Favourite Swoodilypooper

Comments

• I always find myself rooting for Bald John Green to score goals because it really bugs me that he's only a 78-80 rating and Other John Green is an 87 and I want BJG to get a higher rating.  It seems like they score the same amount of goals.  Does anybody know the reason why there's a gap in the way their ratings have progressed?  Seriously, it drives me nuts.

In terms of non-John Green Swoodilypoopers, I'm quite a big fan of Twice As Weiss and Merrick Maric because of his aforementioned back story.
  • Ricardo 'Bunsen' Burna and Ginger Rampage are my favourites, without question, John's little excited voice when talking about them is just the best :) I do miss Ricardo though x 
  • MarielleMaddenMarielleMadden Posts: 251 ✭✭✭
    I can't help but absolutely adore the John Greens, partners in life and in love (Their pseudo-"canon" fanfiction of amazing awesomeness didn't do anything to deter me), so they're probably my favorite players and I always freak out when they score, but my favorite song to sing along with, like many before me, is Leeeeeroy Williamsooooon's! I only wish he scored slightly more occasionally, so we could sing it more...
    You can just call me Elle, it sounds much friendlier~!
    [my tumblr image my youtube]

• bexinterrobangbexinterrobang Posts: 462 ✭✭✭
    @MarielleMadden That fanfiction is incredible. Have you seen the crossover fanfiction with the John Greens and Hazel Grace?! 

And yes, he's wonderful but he could do with scoring like he did in the first couple of seasons rather than the last one!

Please @ me when you want to say something to me!
    It's against my religion to hate: ask me about it if you're interested :)
    "Context is everything." -- John Green, vlogbrother and generally awesome person
    The non-tea drinkers... all of the awesome, none of the tea.
    "Like cheese in our pockets, these are the Pizza in Our Pants."

• runaruna Posts: 71 ✭✭
    edited November 2012
  • KnyxKnyx Posts: 126 ✭✭✭
    I'm a huge fan of Merrick Maric.  But it's really hard to chose...
    A 14 year old male living near Boston who likes hiking, life, learning, and nice people.
  • nickgreydennickgreyden Posts: 63 ✭✭✭
    Fat Lucas, the Greens, and Fitz Hall are the icons of the team and are my favorites.

However, I always like an underdog, and that sadly puts me on the bandwagon of Leeeroy Williamson. But also I also keep waiting for Beef Stock to break out in a big way.

It's gonna be hard to leave them behind on screen and carry around only the stories in the future.
    Labels define no one. Labels are what we give ourselves so others know generally what we care about, and a starting place to get to know us as a person -- usually as someone not fitting a label.
  • DFTBANewsDFTBANews Posts: 14
    Ginger Rampage is my personal favorite

~Peeta
    It’s a magical world, Hobbes, ol’ buddy…Let’s go exploring!  ~Calvin (from Calvin & Hobbes)
  • MarielleMaddenMarielleMadden Posts: 251 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    @bexinterrobang, I actually lost the link to the original fanfiction sometime over the summer and couldn't remember where it was linked to. >.< I haven't read the crossover with Hazel Grace, but that's probably a good thing, since I haven't read TFIOS yet, though I am DYING to. (Off-topic: I'm working my way through the John Green novels in the order he published them, and I've only read LFA so far. Looking forward to the rest!)
    by MarielleMadden
    You can just call me Elle, it sounds much friendlier~!
    [my tumblr image my youtube]

• squidysquidy Posts: 3
    in this order: bald jg, one size fitz hall, other jg
  • sarahapeliansarahapelian New Mexico, USAPosts: 133 ✭✭
    Probably Bald John Green
    "So I walked back to my room and collapsed on the bottom bunk, thinking that if people were rain, I was drizzle and she was a hurricane."
  • Going to go old school and go Fat Lucas, that man carried us in the beginning and embodied everything Swoodilypooper.
  • saerasaera Las Cruces, NM / El Paso, TXPosts: 156 ✭✭✭
    I've got a bit of a tie between Fitz Hall and Ginger Rampage. They're such go-getters. Or.. finishers, I should say.
  • JdwaldyJdwaldy Posts: 29
    S. Holden Goalfield is a favorite of mine, but Leeroy Williamson and Fat Lucas are almost as awesome, because they have heart.
    "I try to write different moods, but the hardest songs to write are of complete joy, because I don't get to that point very often."
  • syue1984syue1984 Posts: 30
    Leroy Williamson, because he scores occasionally.
  • Gotta be Leeroy Williamson, he does score occasionally, you know.  He just beats out Other John Green, French the Lalalalalana, and everyone's favorite electively mute footballer Maric Maric.
  • nathans115nathans115 Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭
    Definitely Leeeeerooooooooooooooooooyyyyyyyy Williamson, because he scores occasionally. I also love Fitz Hall, Stone Cold Cteve Austin, Bald and Other John Green (duh) and Ricardo Bunsen Burna. That's a lot i know, but I can't just pick one.
    "Can't pee against the wind? Eat a Slice!" - Olan Rogers
  • lenpuppylenpuppy Posts: 192 ✭✭✭
    I miss Ricardo Bunsen Berna's third degree burners :(
    i use #yolo un-ironically
    Just saw someone else post this on another thread for Fat Lucas:

He's big, he's wide,
    He's always on our side,
    He's Fat Lucas!
    He's Fat Lucas!

"Context is everything." -- John Green, vlogbrother and generally awesome person

• Bald John Green and Other John Green just inspire me in life and love. They're both such finishers. But Leeroy William scores occasionally too. This threat is much to hard, I give up; all of them!

Bald John Green and Other John Green just inspire me in life and love. They're both such finishers. But Leeroy William scores occasionally too. This threat is much to hard, I give up; all of them!

That's cheating :P

• Captain_MustardCaptain_Mustard Posts: 46 ✭✭
    Well, I have to say I have always had a love for Fat Lucas. He's just so BIG and reliable. You can't help but love such a humble man whom you know you can trust.
    Inn á við held ég
    Viðarglætur birta bál
    Einn með mér sjálfum 
    Anda inn anda frá
  • Captain_MustardCaptain_Mustard Posts: 46 ✭✭
    Just saw someone else post this on another thread for Fat Lucas:

He's big, he's wide,
    He's always on our side,
    He's Fat Lucas!
    He's Fat Lucas!
    @bexinterrobang, that is amazing.
    Inn á við held ég
    Viðarglætur birta bál
    Einn með mér sjálfum 
    Anda inn anda frá
    @Captain_Mustard I know! I don't remember who it was, but it's so good, I just had to share it with you :3

• ValerieFStewartValerieFStewart Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Confession. I have a crush on Other John Green. Whoops.
  • Other John Green, all the way.
    @ValerieFStewart you are not alone!
  • beccalynn311beccalynn311 Posts: 104 ✭✭
    Fat Lucus..He is just so reliable. But I like Leroy because he scores occasionally. 
  • My favorites are all guys that aren't on the team anymore but I still love Voluptuous Pericard and Fat Lucas. They will forever be my favorites. Even though some of the newer guys are pretty awesome too. 

"We have no need of comfy chairs." 
  • syue1984syue1984 Posts: 30
    I'm personally inspired when I see Fat Lucas go out on the pitch.  Even though he's soooo old, and his ranking is in the 40s ... he still goes out there, putting out shutouts.  He even posted a shutout against Manchester United recently ... so inspiring.

Fat Lucas should be in goal for the rest of the season!  Don't care how awesome Mark Anderson might be .... FAT Lucas!