Favourite Swoodilypooper

13»

Comments

• bexinterrobangbexinterrobang Posts: 462 ✭✭✭
    @Snowman Ahahahahahaaaaa!

Please @ me when you want to say something to me!
    It's against my religion to hate: ask me about it if you're interested :)
    "Context is everything." -- John Green, vlogbrother and generally awesome person
    The non-tea drinkers... all of the awesome, none of the tea.
    "Like cheese in our pockets, these are the Pizza in Our Pants."

• AltruisticMorganAltruisticMorgan Posts: 15
    edited November 2012
    Just saw someone else post this on another thread for Fat Lucas:

He's big, he's wide, 
    He's always on our side, 
    He's Fat Lucas! 
    He's Fat Lucas!

Now that is just fantastic. (although the quote system doesn't seem to be working.)

And favourite Swoodilypooper? There is no way I could possibly decide. But a big shout to Fat Lucas. He's not an easy hero, he's had his issues with alcohol, and he's a 50 on paper. but he'll always be a 100 in our hearts. His pure loyalty and dedication to Swinton Town terrifies the offence on approach. That and his size.

HOLD. THE. PHONE.
    A Hazel Grace and John Greens fic? If this is it/has the quality-check of Nerdfighteria, then French the Llama, I am going to read the hell out of it.
    by AltruisticMorgan
    From each according to his ability, to each according to his need.  -Louis Blanc
  • LEEROY WILLIAMSON!!!!
  • I really think Cteve Austin has a lot of potential, in terms of character development. He may find that special someone who he would be willing to settle down with and renounce his party-hard ways. Then again, he might not. 
  • bexinterrobangbexinterrobang Posts: 462 ✭✭✭
    @AltruisticMorgan It's really good! But incomplete so far, I think (I read too much fanfiction, I can't keep track :3 )

Please @ me when you want to say something to me!
    It's against my religion to hate: ask me about it if you're interested :)
    "Context is everything." -- John Green, vlogbrother and generally awesome person
    The non-tea drinkers... all of the awesome, none of the tea.
    "Like cheese in our pockets, these are the Pizza in Our Pants."

• LEEROY WILLIAMSON!!!!
    HE SCORES OCCASIONALLY!
    From each according to his ability, to each according to his need.  -Louis Blanc
  • I dunno, I really like Fat Lucas, but the John Green/John Green love story really elevates them in my esteem.
  • AaronAaron Dundee, U.K.Posts: 757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LEEROY WILLIAMSON!!!!
    HE SCORES OCCASIONALLY!
    ALSO TRUE IN HIS PERSONAL LIFE!
    Elusive of the Last Ones
  • jamesopolyjamesopoly Posts: 12
    edited June 2014
    has to be Bald John Green, doesn't it? What's not to love? He's got a great assortment of boots, a tache, and HE'S A FINISHER!
    by jamesopoly
  • MarcumMarcum Indianapolis, INPosts: 3
    Hmn. I find I really like Bald John Green, Leeroy Williamson, and Fat Lucas all more or less equally. If I had to choose one, I would have to say it would be Fat Lucas. Because, you know, he's awesome. Also, he's old and fat. You know, like me.
    "Man is never honestly the fatalist, nor even the stoic. He fights his fate, often desperately. He is forever entering bold exceptions to the rulings of the bench of the gods. This fighting, no doubt, makes for human progress, for it favors the strong and the brave. It also makes for beauty, for lesser men try to escape from a hopeless and intolerable world by creating a more lovely one of their own." -- H.L. Mencken
  • AsleeAslee Posts: 8
    I miss Voluptuous Pericard; I really loved him. Besides him, though, I gotta say that Other John Green is my favourite. 
  • merksmirsmerksmirs Posts: 14

Well since I have started reading the Other/Bald John Green Fanfiction that John recommended some time ago I have to say that I just really love Other John Green. Aside from that I really loved Ricardo 'The Bunsen' Berna, but he's left us unfortunately :/

I've never had a signature so I really don't know what I want it to say....

Moist Placenta Llamas (If you get the joke we HAVE to be friends)

• Junto1Junto1 Posts: 1
    One Size Fitz Hall, Twice as Weiss, and Ricardo "The Bunsen" Berna (For their nicknames), Bald John Green (For his mustache) and Fat Lucas (All-Around)
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself. 
    -Mark Twain
  • AviansparkAvianspark Posts: 2
    edited November 2012
    Ricardo "The Bunsen" Berna, because of his nickname and awesome love story, and Ginger Rampage, cause of his backstory. I love it when he captains the games against Man U. He DOES have a soul.
    by Avianspark
  • Other John Green. Mostly because I feel John always shows more love to BJG. But I admit I love Fat Lucas.
  • AGumbyAGumby Posts: 3
    It has to be Ricardo Bunsen Berna or One Size Fitz Hall
  • turdl38turdl38 Posts: 976 ✭✭✭
    Leeroy Williamson.  Largely because of a bald/other John Green fanfiction that I'm addicted to. Also love the JGs' relationship
    Difficult does not mean impossible.  Very little is impossible if you want it badly enough.
  • CertainlyUncertainCertainlyUncertain London, EnglandPosts: 2
    I feel a little embarassed about commenting on this, because everyone is quite lovely about the story I wrote, but I'm surprised that so few people have said Cteve! I have a soft spot for Cteve, the misunderstood Swoodilypooper.

PS: if anyone's interested, I'm planning to clean up and generally improve The Johns Green eventually, and hopefully write more for them in future, but I'm a little exhausted at the moment. In the meantime, I would like to highly encourage others to pick up the mantle of writing some Swoodilypooper fanfiction. It's a LOT of fun! :)
  • MorboMorbo Posts: 69
    Voluptuous Pericard. The rare times he plays, he plays well. And his backstory is great. 
    I fear for Night Vale. I fear for all those caught between what they know and what they don't yet know they don't know.
  • ladycovington15ladycovington15 somewhere only we know <3Posts: 42 ✭✭
    Sorry to revive this post from the dead, but after bingeing on FIFA13, I realized just how under appreciated "Other" John Green is. I've always felt bad for the poor guy - clearly, he scores so many goals because he's trying to get Manager John Green to notice him, but all MJG does is talk about Bald John Green.
    I, uh, wrote this thing.
    It's Bald John Green/Other John Green fanfiction.
    I'd rather shamelessly self-promote it than spam you on ALL the forums, so here we go =)
  • WingspanTNRWingspanTNR Iowa, USPosts: 116 ✭✭
    Fat Lucas, Leeeeerooooooy Williamson, Bald John Green, Other John Green, One Size Fitz Hall, Voluptuous Pericard, French the Lallalalalallana, Perry Parry, and Gordon Taylor-Fletcher. Oh for the glory days of the Swoodilypoopers.
  • MacpantsMacpants Posts: 14
    I also like One Size Fitz Hall! Others include Selectively Mute Maric Maric, and Dave Matthews Bandalovsky. And shoot... Who doesn't love Wesley "Green Eggs and" Foderingham?!?
  • ladycovington15ladycovington15 somewhere only we know <3Posts: 42 ✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Okay, guys. I took the plunge.

I've got 11 chapters written so far, and was planning on finishing it before I started posting, but in light of today's Wimbly Wombly episode, I feel like this is just the right timing.

Oh my, I'm so nervous...

Edit:
    I apologize for posting this in the wrong forum. It's still relevant: I wrote this because I felt Other John Green was being neglected, the poor guy. Lots of OJG loving in this one =)
    by ladycovington15
    I, uh, wrote this thing.
    It's Bald John Green/Other John Green fanfiction.
    I'd rather shamelessly self-promote it than spam you on ALL the forums, so here we go =)
  • It's a three-way tie. Voluptuous Pericard, Fat Lucas and Perry Parry (cuz he's a platypus)
  • un_beknownstun_beknownst Posts: 55 ✭✭
    One. Size. Fitz. Hall.

(In the real world Fitzy is stuck playing non-league football. That's interminably sad.)
  • LobstershrubLobstershrub Posts: 14

echo said:
    Bald John Green. He's a finisher, y'know.
    Bald John Green gets that in the back of the net 10 times out of 10.
    "...in a mood poised between elation and utter despair."