Which brother?

13»

Comments

• SmsgbxSmsgbx A galaxy far far awayPosts: 17
    Hank
    I'm voting to make it even
    Follow @hexagons_and_road_trips on Instagram!
  • justanotherguy45justanotherguy45 Moss point, Mississippi Posts: 20
    John
    I feel more like john because well we are both similar I like hank as well it's just I connect with John's stuff more
    Some things are worth fighting for
  • IanDavidWayIanDavidWay Posts: 7
    edited June 2015
    Hank
    This is kind of a cruel question ahahah.

I prefer Hank over John, he's less pretentious ;)

I identify more with John though because we had similar experiences in the past and with highschool, so yeah, I still love John! God I feel guilty now D:

EDIT: LOL I JUST TOOK IN THAT HANK VOTED FOR HANK. THAT'S HILARIOUS
    by IanDavidWay
  • NostalgicOracleNostalgicOracle Tucson, ArizonaPosts: 17
    Hank
    You're not alone in this.

Smsgbx said:
    I'm voting to make it even

Willfully idiotic, as if it were an act in a play.

• THE_MONGOLSTHE_MONGOLS KING OF EVERYTHING ULANBAATARPosts: 328 ✭✭✭
    ROBERT

NOBODY STARTS A LAND WAR IN ASIA AND WINS UNLESS YOU ARE... WAIT FOR IT... THE MONGOLS!
    WE'RE THE EXCEPTION!
    https://twitter.com/TheMongols_

• MorduMordu Posts: 12
    John
    It's very close for me, but I guess i just like John's videos a lot more, and I absolutely love Crash Course World History. Plus John has the adorableness of Henry and Willie.....
  • QurestionAsker215QurestionAsker215 You don't need to knowPosts: 22
    John
    I'd have to say John because he was the first vlogbrother whose works I'd even heard of (The Fault in Our Stars), so I feel as if he's my favorite, but not by very much.
    'Liquid Chemistry is just good chemistry' ~ Hank Green 2015
  • MyNameIsEricMyNameIsEric Posts: 20
    John
    This was such a hard question to answer, but I had to give it to John-sorry Hank- only because he is an author of several of my favorite books, and he is a history guy. I love both history and science but I personally enjoy history more. Hank is a great person though and I would love to meet both brothers some time!
  • Hank
    This is really mean. I chose Hank, because he inspires me more. I just love his enthusiasm for the world and science
  • snowflake1814snowflake1814 Wisconsin, USAPosts: 39
    Hank
    Man, I hate to choose, but Hank. I'm much more similar to John (older sibling, naturally anxious, thinks about death, religious, etc.) but I like Hank's videos more and he reminds me of some of my friends.
    Memento mori
  • mysticnerdfightermysticnerdfighter PennsylvaniaPosts: 20
    edited March 23
    John
    I like them both but I'll say John because he's close to my age. Well, that and we're both writers.
    by mysticnerdfighter
    "There's nothing better than a world where everybody's just trying to make each other laugh.”--Matthew Perry :D

Don't forget to be awesome <3