Can we have a gathering in Iowa?

Luke_Earl_MolleLuke_Earl_Molle Earl of PeaceJefferson, IaPosts: 3,008 ✭✭✭✭
Can we have a gathering in Iowa??? we need one I can't travel currently because of school and i need one so please organize a nerdfighter gathering in iowa soon
I am the Duke of Earl, and I also am Earl For To and Of Peace

Answers

• whitlonewhitlone Posts: 3
    where in iowa?
  • Luke_Earl_MolleLuke_Earl_Molle Earl of Peace Jefferson, IaPosts: 3,008 ✭✭✭✭
    idk i live in greene county so i think centeral iowa would be the best but thats only because its well populated and close to me so really it would probabaly make more since to do it somewhere else where more nerdfighters are and would want to go to so maybe somebody could make a pole on it so that we could examine where nerdfighters are and where they would like to have it because my opinion is just one and cant speak for the all of the nerdfighters in iowa
  • WingspanTNRWingspanTNR Iowa, USPosts: 116 ✭✭
    I think it's a great idea. I'm in Cedar Rapids so, if we can figure out a good location, I'm in.
    I don't know how yet but maybe you know how to like make a pole on hear asking where in iowa people would want one and like if enough people respond it could happen  :\">
  • WingspanTNRWingspanTNR Iowa, USPosts: 116 ✭✭
    Go for it.
  • DamosRastyDamosRasty Posts: 1
    edited December 2013
    I mean, imagine the people of the next hundred years coming across that book and finding it's to-be history. It'll be museum material.

----------------------------------------
    Try looking for a great Sexy Chemise that works for your body and skin tone.
    by DamosRasty
  • XenolillyXenolilly Posts: 44
    Des Moines or the QC area would probably be the best places. Other options would be of course Sioux City, Dubuque, Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, Mason City, or Keokuk. The best place for me would be in the Quad City area, but for you my guess would be Des Moines. Also Des Moines is probably the best overall. It is a large city, and therefore will likely draw the most people and have the venues needed.
    I think Des Moines would work good.