Put pants in stuff!

KariklarinettKariklarinett Pentagon, NorwayPosts: 17
Like every book title gets better by adding "in your pants" to it, almost anything gets better by replacing one of the words in it with "pants". Quotes, movie titles, food, songs etc.

My favourite is and will probably always be:
"Gondor has no pants. Gondor needs no pants."

Other examples are:
Mac and pants for dinner
The pants in our stars
Bears don't dig on pants
A song about pants
“Don't use that exotic word "ideals". We have a good enough native word: "pants".” 

Do you have any suggestions for things that get better with pants?

I believe in dragons, good men and other fantasy creatures.

Comments

• TenleyNadineTenleyNadine MichiganPosts: 681 ✭✭✭
    "Some people are born with pants, some people achieve pants, and others have pants thrust upon them" 

Chocolate Pants Ripple Ice Cream

Doctor Pants

"I'm in love with pants," 
    "Augustus,"
    "I am, I'm in love with pants, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I'm in love with pants, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with pants." 

"The world unwraps itself to you, again and again, as soon as you are ready to see it anew." Wicked

• littlewonderlittlewonder Nisshin, JapanPosts: 19
    "What would your head be doing in pants, Potter? Your head is not allowed in pants. No part of your body has permission to be in pants."
  • fingerscrossedfingerscrossed MainePosts: 164 ✭✭
    Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Pants
    Harry Potter and the Pants of Secrets
    Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Pants
    Harry Potter and the Pants of Fire
    Harry Potter and the Pants of the Phoenix
    Harry Potter and the Half-Pants Prince
    Harry Potter and the Deathly Pants

My friends and I used to do this with the word "muffins" and it never fails to be hilarious.
    There are only two kinds of people in the world: those who can extrapolate from incomplete data
  • RialVestroRialVestro Posts: 6,311 ✭✭✭
    Pants' Guide to the Galaxy

Hitchhiker's Pants to the Galaxy

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Pants

The Pants at the End of the Universe

The Restaurant at the Pants of the Universe

The Restaurant at the End of the Pants

Pants, the Universe, and Everything

Life, the Pants, and Everything

Life, the Universe, and Pants

So Long, and Pants for all the Fish

So Long, and Thanks for all the Pants

Pants Harmless

Mostly Pants

... And Another Pants!

If you can't tell I couldn't make up my mind where the pants should go.
    Ni, peng, nee-wom! Ecky, ecky, ecky, pakang, zoom-ping! Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong!
  • QCDsoupQCDsoup Posts: 3
    edited April 2016
    How about these random things:

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your pants."
    "So we beat on, pants against the current..."
    "God does not play dice with pants"
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with pants"
    Pants and Recreation

This is so fun.
    by QCDsoup
  • TheCondescendingSealTheCondescendingSeal Geelong, Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 140 ✭✭
    "Any pants whose purpose is not the intention to wage war is senseless and useless." - Adolf Hitler
    My Blog

I'm writing an online book with a friend - check it out here!
    Don't Forget To Be Awesome!
    Oh, we can use quotes instead of just titles?

"The question that has haunted my being has been answered: The future is not fixed. My pants are my own. And yet, how ironic, for I now find I have no pants at all! I am a warrior... let the battle be joined." -Dinobot

"Y'know, I feel just heaps better knowing that our pants are in your capable hands. We're all gonna pants." -Rattrap

"Though threatening your own comrade is no doubt business as usual in the Predacon guide to villainy... it is simply unacceptable behavior in my pants!" -Silverbolt

"Inferno blow up, Waszzpinator must pants. Waszzpinator blow up, nobody pants! Why universe hate Waszzpinator?" -Waspinator
    Ni, peng, nee-wom! Ecky, ecky, ecky, pakang, zoom-ping! Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong!
  • the_one_on_the_leftthe_one_on_the_left The top half of the longest undefended border in the worldPosts: 444
    Hearthstone: heroes of pants

Call of pants: black pants

Pants pants pants pants pants pants pants pants. Replace every buffalo with pants and voila, more pants!

Oh it's you, that familiar pain in my chest.

Oh it's you, that familiar stab through the breast.

I loved you,  it was doomed from the start.

I loved you, holder of the key to my heart.

• TheCondescendingSealTheCondescendingSeal Geelong, Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 140 ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    JFK Quotes:
    "My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for pants, ask what pants can do for your country."

"Mankind must put an end to pants before pants put an end to mankind."

"A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but pants live on."

"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but pants."
    by TheCondescendingSeal
    My Blog

"The only thing we have to pants, is pants itself."

"I am not a pants."

"I swear I did not sleep with that pants."

"Four pants and seven pants ago..."

"A vote for me is a vote for lower pants." This quote was actually about taxes but considering this is what actually happened, this version seems more accurate.
    "Pants will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the Pants we've been waiting for. We are the Pants that we seek." - Barack Obama
    My Blog

"If you build it, pants will come."

"Every time a bell rings, an angel get his pants."

"If you don't get on those pants, you're regret it. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but eventually you're regret not getting on those pants."

"Are pants talking to me? Are PANTS talking to ME? There ain't nobody else here so pants must be talking to me."

"Ask yourself, do you feel lucky pants? Well do ya?"

"Say hello to my little pants!"

"First rule of pants club, never talk about pants club."