Who the eff is Hank?

DuartayDuartay Middle-of-nowhere, Iowa, USAPosts: 52
Hank is a coiled bundle of yarn that is often the best form for use with hand looms.image

Comments

• notadollophead68notadollophead68 Fictional UniversesPosts: 251 ✭✭
    edited November 2013

Hank is an Sloth Bear cub who currently resides at the National Zoo in Washington DC.

Pictures: http://www.virginiadealdaddy.com/can-you-name-this-sloth-bear-cub-125897.html

by notadollophead68

“I could hear my heart beating. I could hear everyone's heart. I could hear the human noise we sat there making, not one of us moving, not even when the room went dark.” -Raymond Carver

• SANTA_ATE_CHICAGOSANTA_ATE_CHICAGO PennsylvaniaPosts: 2,637 ✭✭✭
    Hank is a board game in which 5 dice are rolled in the hopes that all five will show the same number, also called a Hank.
    When is a door not a door? When someone steals the hinges.
  • gerenjiegerenjie Posts: 64 ✭✭
    Luke, Hank is your father.
    Hank is the belief that only one's own mind exists
  • zacharyguadalupezacharyguadalupe Posts: 24
    edited March 2014
    Hank is an American actor, film director, and narrator. He is known for his distinctively smooth, deep voice. He got his first break as part of the cast of The Electric Company.
    by zacharyguadalupe
    I was lost before this. I'm still lost, but now I'm happy.
  • makeitagoodonemakeitagoodone 221B Baker St., Camelot, Narnia, GallifreyPosts: 123 ✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Hank was a head cook on a ship who gave a woman named Helen a recipe for a dessert bar.

HANK is also a desert bar.
    by makeitagoodone
    “Maybe it’s just in America, but it seems that if you’re passionate about something, it freaks people out. You’re considered bizarre or eccentric. To me, it just means you know who you are.”
    - Tim Burton
  • ScrappyDooScrappyDoo Annapolis, MDPosts: 1,067 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Hank is a traditional German alcoholic drink for which a rum-soaked sugar loaf is set on fire and drips into mulled wine. It is often part of a Christmas or New Year's Eve tradition. The name translates literally to fire-tongs punch.
    by ScrappyDoo
  • memyselfandY21memyselfandY21 The NetherlandsPosts: 453 ✭✭
    Hank is a village just south-east of Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
    Sometimes you have to take a look at yourself and think: I am a jerk.
  • BriWhoSaysNiBriWhoSaysNi EarthPosts: 30
    Hank is a monotreme which is native to Australia and New Guinea, resembles a cross between a hedgehog and an anteater, and feed on ants and termites. Being a monotreme, however, Hank is more closely related to the platypus than anteaters.
    I'm not inclined to resign to maturity, and I have a tendency to wear my mind on my sleeve.
    Ni.
  • MinaforthewinMinaforthewin Posts: 7
    Hank is a massive and extremely remote celestial object, emitting exceptionally large amounts of energy, and typically having a star-like image in a telescope. It has been suggested that Hank may contain massive black holes and may represent a stage in the evolution of some galaxies.
  • TheStigTheStig Loses Sword Fights to Cardboard Boxes Long IslandPosts: 5,462 ✭✭✭✭
    Hank is the center of a galaxy?

Hank is the first new song released by stoner/doom metal outfit Sleep since their 2003 re-release of 1999's "Jerusalem", which was extended from 52 minutes to 73 minutes and renamed "Dopesmoker". Hank was made available for free download through Cartoon Network's Adult Swim for free on July 21, 2014.
    "Well, scientifically speaking, traditions are an idiot thing." - Rick Sanchez
  • NotAshamed4HimNotAshamed4Him Owl CityPosts: 540 ✭✭
    Hank is a seafood restaurant in Charleston, South Carolina
    "If only we could see the endless string of consequences that result from our smallest actions. But we can’t know better until knowing better is useless."

--John Green, Looking For Alaska--

• MorganTheSockNerdMorganTheSockNerd Somewhere in the WorldPosts: 63 ✭✭
    Hank is a forum in which people decide who the eff Hank is.
  • ElectricBoogalooElectricBoogaloo Salisbury, North Carolina, USAPosts: 21
    Hank is a movie starring Jason Statham in which a professional assassin is injected with a poison that will kill him if his heart rate drops.
  • ElectricBoogalooElectricBoogaloo Salisbury, North Carolina, USAPosts: 21
    Hank is also a term that was coined in 2005 to describe the pathological fear, revulsion, or disgust of objects with irregular patterns of holes, such as beehives, ant hills and lotus seed heads.
    Hank is also a term that was coined in 2005 to describe the pathological fear, revulsion, or disgust of objects with irregular patterns of holes, such as beehives, ant hills and lotus seed heads.
    Your reminding me of Hank makes my skin crawl. Night=ruined
    Hank is a small, usually round piece of wood, metal, plastic, or other material put through a slit in clothing to fasten it.
  • TVMTVM FloridaPosts: 10
    The U.S.S Hank, a Navy Destroyer

Friends call me Scorpio.

=========================

If I told you what I was,
    Would you turn your back on me?
    And if I seem dangerous,
    Would you be scared?

• ZoaThePersonZoaThePerson Nevada, the land o' dirtPosts: 243 ✭✭
    Hank is a fruit. It is usually red, though it can also be green or yellow. Hank is, apparently, extremely American when in pie form.
    We must bring back the interrobang. What's an interrobang‽ 
    What do you mean "what's an interrobang?" 
    ‽ < that's an interrobang. a grammatically correct alternative to "?!" or "!?"

This needs to be posted on more because the results can be quite great. I am bringing it to the top.

In the meantime: Hank is a very unpleasant tasting juice that comes from squished tomatoes if you fail to shake the bottle. It is also an insult. Example: Ugh, you stupid sack of Hank! 

• KGB_the_Russian_SpyKGB_the_Russian_Spy The Actually Rather Divided States of AmericaPosts: 3,668 ✭✭✭
    Hank is a musical instrument that uses a double reed and is related to the clarinet.
    "Fairy tales are more than true, not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"  ~Neil Gaiman
    I don't know who the eff Hank is, but he certainly isn't an "internetainerpreneur" who's first significant internet presence was on January 1, 2007 and started many YouTube channels including Vlogbrothers and SciShow and also invented 2-D Glasses.

• littlewonderlittlewonder Nisshin, JapanPosts: 19
    Hank is the shortest known invader in an alien race known as the Irkens, who destroyed his leader's plans to destroy/control the universe, and as a result was banished to invading Earth, where he lives in a transparent disguise as he fails to live up to his invasion. He also owns a malfunctioning robot and has a schoolboy rival, who constantly fails to end his plans.
  • MontannaPeachMontannaPeach Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭
    Hank is a mode of transportation. It has two pedals that the user must push with his or her feet in order to get the two wheels of Hank to move. While using Hank is slower than driving a car, Hank is much more eco-friendly.
    "I'll be a story in your head. That's okay. We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?"

Check out the new nerdfighter zine: http://thegreenlightzine.wix.com/home
  • WWEEUUWWEEUU Glendora, CA USAPosts: 83
    Hank is a term used to describe a hairstyle on a man's head in which the hair is tied up also know has a hankbun
  • Watson9483Watson9483 Posts: 14
    Hank is the tallest building in the small country of Bolesia.
  • MontannaPeachMontannaPeach Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭
    Hank is the author of such books as Looking for Alaska, Paper Towns, and The Fault in Our Stars.

Wait...
    "I'll be a story in your head. That's okay. We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?"

Check out the new nerdfighter zine: http://thegreenlightzine.wix.com/home
  • TheCondescendingSealTheCondescendingSeal Geelong, Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 140 ✭✭
    Hank is the belief that all knowledge is false unless acquired by means of torture. Hank is popular amongst swimsuit models.
    My Blog

I'm writing an online book with a friend - check it out here!
    Don't Forget To Be Awesome!