Off Topic

Comments

• rydude17rydude17 ScotlandPosts: 8,636 ✭✭✭✭
    I mean, probably yeah. The only reason I haven't is that I don't have whatsapp and I couldn't really be bothered to get it. But I probably should.
  • TeajTeaj The Kingdom of CanadaPosts: 19,071 ✭✭✭✭
    Just download what's app and give kiar your phone number ^^
  • zonzonnzonzonn MarylandPosts: 5,879 ✭✭✭✭
    You're missing out on some quality cat pictures.
    "You have a faint glimmer shining somewhere in the caves of your heart. Maybe you just need a swift breeze to run through you to help spread the fire."
  • CobaltBookwormCobaltBookworm Home of Venus FlytrapsPosts: 4,711 ✭✭✭✭
    And 500 messages to read every morning when you get up. ;P
    "The love of learning, the sequestered nooks, and all the sweet serenity of books."
    -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
  • KiarKiar Elsewhere Posts: 14,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh, sorry I've been totally absent the past couple days guys. I'll try to get caught up in everything tonight.
    "A ship is always safer at the shore, but that is not what it is built for."
    My writing project
    It won't take long, I think everyone's been pretty absent recently
  • CobaltBookwormCobaltBookworm Home of Venus FlytrapsPosts: 4,711 ✭✭✭✭

Kiar!
    "The love of learning, the sequestered nooks, and all the sweet serenity of books."
    -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
    Haha thanks Cobalt! That is one psychedelic space Morpheus cat.
    My writing project
    Heh, I was about to find a picture then I fell asleep. Happy birthday anyway!!!
  • TheStigTheStig Loses Sword Fights to Cardboard Boxes Long IslandPosts: 5,462 ✭✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday Kiar!

Also, found a cool video for you cosplayers. This came out on the Tested YouTube channel today:
    "Well, scientifically speaking, traditions are an idiot thing." - Rick Sanchez
    This weekend's been super crazy but I promise I'll get back to posting again tomorrow! I threw together an Officer Jenny outfit this weekend for a Pokemon GO event at the zoo. And I think I might have networked my way into cosplaying for the zoo regularly!

(Pics)
    My writing project
    That'd be so amazing! Just for free admission or...?
    Haha, probably just free admission. Getting paid to cosplay would be awesome though. But everyone's got to start somewhere! :p
    My writing project
    Some people do get paid to cosplay! Heck, some cosplayers get paid to go to cons ;) ahhhh that'd be the life. So stressful. So perfect.
    Ahhhh the first American Gods trailer is out!
    My writing project
    It's a book by Neil Gaiman that came out a few years ago and was fairly popular and won a bunch of awards. Basically, gods living (and fading) in the real world. He touches on a lot of different mythos. Great book, would recommend.

Anyway, it's getting it's own TV series! And I'm very excited.
    My writing project
    I'm glad you're excited that but book was not for me.
    Ah well, different strokes for different folks. Also - and I can't remember if I've already said this - we're getting a new Star Trek TV series early next year! It's going to be the first Star Trek series I'll be watching while it's airing. Can't wait!
    My writing project
    edited September 2016
    Guys! Today, Elon Musk reveals his plan to colonize Mars. He released this mission concept video this morning:

Holy fvck this monster is 3.5 times more powerful than a Saturn V. And good lord, how many engines does that first stage have?

This may be the most ambitious - and audacious - project humans have ever undertaken. Is this what it feels like to be watching the beginning of a new era?
    by Kiar
    My writing project
    I have to watch this when I get home *_*
    So does it do that fuling in space thing because it's more efficient than launching the rocket all fueled up?
    It would be too heavy to launch in one go. It actually will take three to five launches to fuel it all the way. It'll take a loooot of fuel to get to Mars.

Ah man I'm so excited though ^_^
    My writing project
    Yeah I figured as much. I know a bit about rockets, but honestly not as much as people think.

hehe, no kidding!
    Haha, story of my life.
    My writing project
    I just saw this

all I can think is that there should be a post-apocalyptic city built on the wreckage of that thing.
    Yeeeeessss!
    "You have a faint glimmer shining somewhere in the caves of your heart. Maybe you just need a swift breeze to run through you to help spread the fire."
    Ooooh I'd love that setting. Giving me some neat Mad Max vibes.
    My writing project
    Oh. Yes! Been wanting to retry the wasteland wanderers that we had awhile ago. Maybe make it a little more mad Maxish?
  • NatsuNatsu Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭
    We're PIZZZAA, aren't we?