Kitchener/Waterloo, Ontario!

ArkarianArkarian Posts: 35
Hi guys!

A couple of us organized a Meetup at the Symposium in February, but I'd really like to get another one in the works. Any thoughts/ideas?

Comments

• SparkSpark Posts: 2
    I would think there's a good number of us at the universities, we could meet up on campus or in the park! I'm definitely interested
  • jalestrojalestro Posts: 37
    Depending on when this happens, I might be able to come up from London, even bring along some fellow nerdfighters.
    "If a square on the hypotenuse equals a sum of the square on the other two sides...why is a mouse when it spins? I never did know the answer to that one." - The 4th Doctor

• ArkarianArkarian Posts: 35
    When are people free? When do we want this to happen?
  • jalestrojalestro Posts: 37
    I would prefer a weekend, and before exams would be nice, though those are coming up pretty soon...
    "If a square on the hypotenuse equals a sum of the square on the other two sides...why is a mouse when it spins? I never did know the answer to that one." - The 4th Doctor

• RadagastRadagast Posts: 45
    Weekends work best for me! Would love to meet local Nerdfighters.
  • ArkarianArkarian Posts: 35
    Radagast said:
    Weekends work best for me! Would love to meet local Nerdfighters.
    Cool! And I love your name by the way!
  • saffitysaffity Posts: 117 ✭✭✭
    Oooo cool! i'm so thrilled that there's a group for Waterloo region, I figured the closest would be Toronto!!! I'm in the south end of Cambridge, but we head up to Waterloo fairly frequently... are you guys still planning meetups?
    I'm a nerdfighter...... real, or not real....