new jersey nerdfighters

2»

Comments

• I live in Mount Laruel, but I live in Ocean City almost full time during the summer. 
  • flyingdandelionsflyingdandelions PigfartsPosts: 29
    @snailesponiage I'm from Essex too!!! AND I NEED NERDFIGHTER FRIENDS SOOO BADLY....the closest Nerdfighter friend I have IRL lives in Virginia....
    "Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead." -Louisa May Alcott

DFTBA.

• ceramic_pizzaceramic_pizza Posts: 5
    I'm from central jersey! I live in Monmouth county. :)
  • jaredbennettjaredbennett New JerseyPosts: 69
    Burlington County, woohoo!

• lukefighter17lukefighter17 Posts: 1
    Burlington county
  • PkustkiPkustki Posts: 2
    I am from Essex's county. 
  • Hi! I'm from northern New Jersey, and I thought some of you here might be interested to know that I am holding an event. What it is is a bookfair- to convince people to read certain books and teach them about fandoms and how to get involved in online communities like Nerdfighteria. This is happening at Ramapo Ridge Middle School in Mahwah, NJ at 3pm on September 24th. In case anyone here wants to help out/ attend. And nerdfighteria and The Fault in Our Stars are being represented. :)
  • Hey all. Im new to our pants and im fairly new to NJ. i moved here about 6 years ago from the Boston area to be with my then GF/now wife. we live in northern NJ, actually quite close to mahwah. a book fair you say? my wife loves books. I'm more of a comic book and video games guy myself. i'll have to ask and see if she wants to check out this fair of yours.

so anyway, HI!
  • flyingdandelionsflyingdandelions PigfartsPosts: 29
    Hi! I'm from northern New Jersey, and I thought some of you here might be interested to know that I am holding an event. What it is is a bookfair- to convince people to read certain books and teach them about fandoms and how to get involved in online communities like Nerdfighteria. This is happening at Ramapo Ridge Middle School in Mahwah, NJ at 3pm on September 24th. In case anyone here wants to help out/ attend. And nerdfighteria and The Fault in Our Stars are being represented. :)
    I'll try my best to be there! :)
    "Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead." -Louisa May Alcott

DFTBA.

• EverythingInMyBrainEverythingInMyBrain New JerseyPosts: 7
    Mercer County here. I'm always looking for friends and also workout buddies.
  • AugbarAugbar Scotch plains NjPosts: 3
    Anyone form union county?
  • E1izabethE1izabeth Posts: 4
    Bergen County :)

We should organize a group to go see tfios in June!
  • pageturner415pageturner415 NJPosts: 1
    Bergen county, norwood to be exact :)
    I'm from Teaneck! But I go to boarding school in Connecticut so I'm not there right now...
  • I'm from Ocean County. Anybody else?
  • MyriamorMyriamor Posts: 8
    Morris Country here. Most of you aren't that far away.
  • Nat_attack7Nat_attack7 New Jersey Posts: 22
    I live in Morris County (like two minutes from summit) anyone nearby? I don't know anyone Irl and DYING to meet Nerdfighters
    Livin the nerd life
    Is anyone going to The Night Before Our Stars at the AMC Theater in the Garden State mall?
  • Nat_attack7Nat_attack7 New Jersey Posts: 22
    E1izabeth said:
    Is anyone going to The Night Before Our Stars at the AMC Theater in the Garden State mall?

I am going to the one at the Amc theater on route ten.
    Livin the nerd life
  • GlynnisIsBoringGlynnisIsBoring new jersey, usaPosts: 1
    edited May 2014
    I'm in Bergen County too, Oakland, to be exact. It's by Franklin Lakes, like 10-15 minutes away from Glen Rock / Ridgewood.
    by GlynnisIsBoring
  • ArcadiaExeterArcadiaExeter Posts: 35
    i'm in Wayne. Paasiac county. and me and my wife are going to the Night Before Our Stars at the clifton commons AMC on route 3. anyone else gonna be there?
  • Aeroberts21Aeroberts21 Posts: 1
    I know I'm really late to the party but I'm from Morris County and really need some Nerdfighter friends!
  • spider21bspider21b Posts: 1
    omg i need to meet with people soo awesome i found you guys
  • intotherealwildintotherealwild US - New JerseyPosts: 1
    This is very late but I'm from Central Jersey!
  • CRGamer1CRGamer1 Posts: 1
    Northern Jersey! Where do people meet for local gatherings?
  • Mariposa8Mariposa8 Posts: 5
    i live around Belvidere idk what county this is i just moved here.
  • monicaking924monicaking924 Posts: 5
    Hey everyone. I've just moved to New Jersey myself (from Massachusetts.) I went to NerdCon Nerdfigheria over the weekend and I definitely want to reach out to other Nerdfighers now. I live near Jersey City. Anyone interested in planning a meetup? We could do it in a public place at first if that makes people more comfortable. Just throwing out an idea. If anyone is out there, let me know :) DFTBA
  • BohemamineBohemamine Posts: 125 ✭✭
    I don't know how many other people are from NJ, but I'm in central
    "Every path, once taken, is ten thousand paths denied."
  • monicaking924monicaking924 Posts: 5
    Seems like just you and me!