日本語

2»

Comments

• musickitten101musickitten101 TokyoPosts: 480 ✭✭✭
    @Slyvester42 Let's do it then! What do you say sensei @musickitten101? :))
    I say..... フレンチ ザ ラマ!!!
  • ve2dmnve2dmn Posts: 83 ✭✭
    I have a trip planned to Japan in November 2013. I'll need help practicing... I have very limited knowledge of Japanese..
    Truth resists simplicity.” ― John Green.
  • AmyHAmyH Posts: 35
    @ve2dmn - Fear not! From my experiance the people in Japan speak fairy good english and will happily help you out when you need it. This does not mean you should not practice 毎日日本語をべんきょするはいいですよ!but if you are not perfect that you should not fret. Practice directions (in case you get lost Right みぎ Left ひだり Straight, ますぐ etc.)  numbers, your manners (please おねがい・-てください, thank you ありがとう, excuse me すいません Sorry ごめなさい) and your question words (Where? どこ?When?いつ? How much? いくらですか?What?なに?)
    "Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws."
    - Plato (427-347 B.C.)
    "The world is changed by our maps of the world" - John Green
    @ve2dmn I can practice with you if you want. 日本のどこへいくのですか?(where in Japan are you going to?)
    I'm repeating my trip from 2010 with 7 friends. 3 weeks. it includes:
    -Hiroshima
    -Kumamoto
    -Takayama
    -Osaka
    -Kyoto
    -Nara
    -Tokyo
    -Nikko

(We are skipping Nagasaki this time.)

I can usually understand the question (or the context of the message), but I cannot create a sentence in my head. I know it's possible to get there, because I am not a native English speaker...
  • Slyvester42Slyvester42 Posts: 206 ✭✭
    That's cool I went for two months to Saitama-ken and Osaka-ken. I want to go back so much. 日本が大好き!\(^o^)/
    真理鈴
    @slyvester42 Osaka is not a ken. It's Osaka-fu
    I've been to Hiroshima. I saw the peace monuments.
    My brother-in-law created a video of our trip:

6000 pictures in 10min.
  • Slyvester42Slyvester42 Posts: 206 ✭✭
    @musickitten101 oh okay then I wen to Osaka-fu and Saitama-ken. And I miss 日本 everyday.
    真理鈴
  • StephenPStephenP Posts: 1
    日本に4年間くらい住んだんだけど、日本語あまり上達できなかったのでまだまだ未熟者ですorz
    このサイトに登録したばっかですが、皆様と仲良くなりますよう、よろしくお願いします!
  • HoltzaHoltza Posts: 15
    edited February 2013
    Edit: found the Japanese gathering thread. Should have thought to look for such a thread before I wrote this post. Oh well. :)

はじめまして。
    私はスェーデン人です。ヨーテボリの大学の学生です。

And now I'm questioning everything I remember from Japanese class (it's been a few months), so I'll return to English for now. In April, me and my classmates will leave Sweden to go to Sapporo to study more Japanese. The course will last until the end of June, and after that I'll go south to visit Tokyo/Kyoto/wherever I have time to go. And I was thinking a Nerdfighter gathering, or a casual meetup, would be awesome if it's possible to arrange. I don't know anyone in Japan, and I don't know my way around. A little guidance would be great.

Feel free to respond to me in Japanese. I'm an okay reader, I just have to force myself to read.
    by Holtza
    @Holtza Ay, I wish I could, but I don't think I'll be able to.. I applied for a summer program in the US and it's from June to July. Then I'm staying at LA until vidcon ends. If I don't get accepted to the summer program, then sure, I can show you around. 
  • HoltzaHoltza Posts: 15
    @musickitten101 Okay. I would of course be happy to be shown around, but I hope you get accepted to the summer program nonetheless, and have an awesome time at VidCon! ^_^
    I've been wondering...are there any native Japanese nerdfighters besides me and @mimi ? I mean, nerdfighters whose racial background is Japanese?
  • larklark Posts: 83
    Hey guys! I, uh, don't actually speak Japanese, but I was wondering if any of you would be interested in helping us translate Crash Course subtitles? We have a lone Japanese volunteer and need at least one more person for a full translator/proofreader team :) (crashcoursetranslation@gmail.com if you're interested)
  • fjingpandafjingpanda Posts: 8
    edited April 2013
    はじめまして。マンテバン です。四年で日本語をべんきょうしています。今、ねませんですからこのテレドにかきます。ええと、はい.... どうぞよとしく。
    by fjingpanda
  • melsk125melsk125 Posts: 11
    よろしくお願いします!このスレッドで日本人もいるし、日本語がわかる人もいるので、日本や日本語についても質問があれば書き込んでください :D
    melsk125 said:
    よろしくお願いします!このスレッドで日本人もいるし、日本語がわかる人もいるので、日本や日本語についても質問があれば書き込んでください :D

はいーー 私日本人だよ~
  • kantandakantanda Posts: 26
    おはようございま~す!

初めまして。 アグニェシカと申しますけど、湖ちゃん(みずうちゃん)とよんでください!
    25歳で、ポーランド人です。外国語が大好きので、教師になりました。
    日本語も教えているんです。

どうぞよろしく。
    Teaching is was I am. Everything else is what I do. 
  • TripleAAATripleAAA Posts: 6

何となくいいスレッドを見つけちゃった~☆

TripleAAAどーす。6ヶ月前、京都の大学に入学して、今は日本に住んでいる。日本に来れば、せめて一回上京してみてね。ほんまに綺麗なとこやで~。では、よろしく。(^^)/

• melsk125melsk125 Posts: 11
    Hi everyone!

My friend has a Japanese homework from a university in Thailand. She is required to have conversation in Japanese with at least 4 non-Japanese in the same time through Google Hangout and record the conversation.

She is still a very beginner (below N4), so the conversation shouldn't be so difficult, even though there will be some fluent Japanese speakers joining the conversation.

The time of the Hangout will be Sunday 16th 10PM Japanese time (1PM UTC).
    Anyone who wants to join please send tell your e-mail address here, or send me a message in Google Chat. My e-mail address is mel.sk125@gmail.com.

I'd be very happy if anyone here would join the conversation.

よろしくお願いします。

@melsk125 Just sent a message to that email address..
  • kyougokazumikyougokazumi Osaka, JapanPosts: 11
    もう誰もここに来ないかなぁ
    まぁ、とりあえずって感じで書いておきまーす
    もし日本語で喋りたい方いましたらよろしくお願いします。
    母語話者ではありませんが
  • こにちわ