The Apprentice: You're Fired!

RolloRollo Operative 6081, MiniTrueAirstrip Three, OceaniaPosts: 1,902 ✭✭✭
- Alan Sugar, tells it like it is.

A wizard has turned you into Alan Sugar. Is this awesome (Y/N)? Well, YES, it is.
You now have the ability to fire the person above you. Only, please be sure to give a reason as to why. This reason may be as irrational as 
it is wonderful as it is amazing as it is bonkers.

You're Fired!
"I speak an infinite deal of nothing and I am not bound to please thee with my answers."

I've written four books - you might like to buy them: Linky - Doobly Doo

Comments

• romy16romy16 The Netherlands Posts: 4,319 ✭✭✭
    Well you are fired because this game is way too quiet. If it was a good game I've would seen at least 1 full page.

YOU'RE FIRED

• IgnipotentIgnipotent Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭
    You're a woman and you are speaking out of turn.

Oops. Sorry. Wrong time period for that.

You made me confused about what time period I'm in?

YOU'RE FIRED!

You'll need coffee shops and sunsets and road trips.  Airplanes and passports and new songs and old songs, 
    but people more than anything else. You will need other people and you will need to be that other person to someone else, 
    a living, breathing, screaming invitation to believe better things.
    Your confusion about time periods is a catastrophe for everyone

you don't confuse yourself but also the rest of the forum and the internet

Also women rule the world!

YOU'RE FIRED

I know the internet personally (he's a nice guy, weird thing for cats though) and I doubt that I have confused him.

Your interpretation of the current situation of world affairs is also flawed. Women don't rule the world until the 22 Century.

YOU'RE FIRED
    You'll need coffee shops and sunsets and road trips.  Airplanes and passports and new songs and old songs, 
    but people more than anything else. You will need other people and you will need to be that other person to someone else, 
  • MarcellaMarcella Yeah The NetherlandsPosts: 1,378 ✭✭✭
    You're pretending to be able to look into the future and I don't like that

YOU'RE FIRED
    "If the kids don't believe, make them believe."

- Alex Gaskarth
  • clausitclausit EnglandPosts: 7,809 ✭✭✭✭
    You're arrogantly presuming to know what other people are able or unable to do.

YOU'RE FIRED.
    You will come to a place where the streets are not marked. Some windows are lighted but mostly they're darked. A place you could sprain both your elbow and chin. Do you dare to stay out? Do you dare to go in? How much can you lose? How much can you win?
  • LordPhoenix1LordPhoenix1 UtahPosts: 367 ✭✭
    you're firing people when they did nothing wrong.

YOU'RE FIRED!!!!!!
    cheers!

FOR THE REPUBLIC!
    prove that i'm not a member of the house of lords. i dare ya. (without bringing up the fact that i'm American and live in Utah.)

• RolloRollo Operative 6081, MiniTrue Airstrip Three, OceaniaPosts: 1,902 ✭✭✭
    You call yourself "Lord" Phoenix despite not being now and never have been a member of the House of Lords; that is a misrepresentation.

YOU'RE FIRED
    "I speak an infinite deal of nothing and I am not bound to please thee with my answers."

You used far too many exclamation marks in your last post.

YOU'RE FIRED!!
    You didn't fire the person above you but rather the person two spaces above you.

YOU'RE FIRED
    You will come to a place where the streets are not marked. Some windows are lighted but mostly they're darked. A place you could sprain both your elbow and chin. Do you dare to stay out? Do you dare to go in? How much can you lose? How much can you win?
    who says i'm not a member of the house of lords? and you didn't use enough exclamation marks in you're last post.

FIRED!!
    cheers!

FOR THE REPUBLIC!
    prove that i'm not a member of the house of lords. i dare ya. (without bringing up the fact that i'm American and live in Utah.)

You said fired instead of you're fired

YOU'RE FIRED
    You pretend to be a bunny, its cute but not useful

YOU'RE FIRED

I walked into your office this morning to see if I could go over the figures in the Henderson Accounts and I found no fewer than 37 pieces of fruit in varying states of rot and mould. The last time we warned you about this, you said that you'd do something about it but in the meantime it appears that some of the mould has developed sentience and is now demanding to be placed on the wages register.
    No, we can not abide with this...

YOU'RE FIRED.

I don't even like fruit that much and that was my colleagues office
    You blamed me for somebody else's problem

YOU"RE FIRED

you used improper punctuation, "YOU"RE" INSTEAD OF "YOU'RE"

YOU'RE FIRED!
    cheers!

FOR THE REPUBLIC!

• MarcellaMarcella Yeah The NetherlandsPosts: 1,378 ✭✭✭
    You didn't capitalize the first letter of your sentence!

YOU'RE FIRED!
    "If the kids don't believe, make them believe."

- Alex Gaskarth
    edited January 2014
    We do have various parking restrictions around this building for very good reasons. 
    People are asked to park their Hansom cabs in the east wing carriage park so that their horses aren't spooked during the day. Ox-Wagons are parked in the southern carriage park because oxen require extra space to turn.
    Your Four-Goat wagon whilst being quite zippy around town, made other peoples' horses quite nervous and three of them bolted. 

This simply can not do...

YOU'RE FIRED.
    by Rollo

edited January 2014
    I my presentation went well, but I didn't have any water and I needed water!!

YOU'RE FIRED!!!
    by romy16

• TeajTeaj The Kingdom of CanadaPosts: 19,071 ✭✭✭✭
    "I my" I shouldn't even have to tell you that's wrong!

YOU'RE FIRED!!!!!!!
    I was tired because you kept me awake last night.
    You also  used way to many exclamation marks.

YOU'RE FIRED

You're unable to control your sleep cycle and are blaming that on other people

YOU'RE FIRED
  • TeajTeaj The Kingdom of CanadaPosts: 19,071 ✭✭✭✭
    You claim to be a bunny and ask for a carrot, clearly you aren't really a bunny because if you were you'd know carrots give bunnies diarrhea! Clearly you are lying!

YOU ARE FIRED!
    You didn't even bother to check my profile pic. If you did you'd have known I wasn't asking for a carrot, merely commenting on a rather large carrot I had seen.

YOU'RE FIRED.
    You are a cute bunny and therefore you distract everybody from their work.
    Which is very evil.

YOU'RE FIRED!

edited January 2014
    You have violated section 29 of the Recreational Moustache Maintenance Act 1973 by willful impersonation of one with a moustache. Admittedly you appear to be a lady which might make growing a moustache difficult but I have seen old ladies in particular make very good attempts at wispy beards.
    Impersonation of someone with a moustache is one thing but violation of the law is another and for that reason...

YOU'RE FIRED.
    by Rollo

You cannot make up laws to fire people

YOU'RE FIRED

unless you give me the source for that law because I think that is a very interesting law.

Source

You have put into questions the Recreational Moustache Maintenance Act 1973 (which ironically has quite a bit more focus on professional moustaches, considering all moustaches are both professional and recreational).

You have improperly fired someone because of your ignorance of International Acts (Ratified everywhere but Somalia [oh Somalia])

YOU'RE FIRED
    I consider this an insane reason to fire somebody, but I can't do anything agianst it.

OH WAIT YOU'RE FIRED!

You forgot your role and ability to fire others. You are no longer fit for your position.

YOU'RE FIRED