The Apprentice: You're Fired!

Comments

• TeajTeaj The Kingdom of CanadaPosts: 19,071 ✭✭✭✭
    You failed to recognize sarcasm, how could you possibly be fit to deal with people!?

YOU'RE FIRED!
  • clausitclausit EnglandPosts: 7,809 ✭✭✭✭
    I have no idea how to even pronounce your screen name

YOU'RE FIRED
    You will come to a place where the streets are not marked. Some windows are lighted but mostly they're darked. A place you could sprain both your elbow and chin. Do you dare to stay out? Do you dare to go in? How much can you lose? How much can you win?
  • LordPhoenix1LordPhoenix1 UtahPosts: 367 ✭✭
    you don't know how to pronounce your employees names, which is bad for morale.

YOU'RE FIRED!
    cheers!

FOR THE REPUBLIC!
    prove that i'm not a member of the house of lords. i dare ya. (without bringing up the fact that i'm American and live in Utah.)

edited January 2014
    It's easy, like 'Teej.'

Firing someone for something that doesn't effect you is silly!

YOU'RE FIRED!
    by Teaj
  • IgnipotentIgnipotent Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭
    Failed to provide a pterodactyl with your last post.

YOU'RE FIRED
    You'll need coffee shops and sunsets and road trips.  Airplanes and passports and new songs and old songs, 
    but people more than anything else. You will need other people and you will need to be that other person to someone else, 
    a living, breathing, screaming invitation to believe better things.
    You're using Calvin and Hobbes instead of relying on your own creativity

YOU'RE FIRED
    You will come to a place where the streets are not marked. Some windows are lighted but mostly they're darked. A place you could sprain both your elbow and chin. Do you dare to stay out? Do you dare to go in? How much can you lose? How much can you win?
    You have dishonored your family.

YOU'RE FIRED
    You'll need coffee shops and sunsets and road trips.  Airplanes and passports and new songs and old songs, 
    but people more than anything else. You will need other people and you will need to be that other person to someone else, 
  • romy16romy16 The Netherlands Posts: 4,319 ✭✭✭
    Firing somebody because of family issues is unfair.
    I don't care how unstable of how stable my family is, it does not concern you. So get out of my business and

YOU'RE FIRED

You are not a bunny

YOU'RE FIRED
  • MarcellaMarcella Yeah The NetherlandsPosts: 1,376 ✭✭✭
    You don't have an even number of posts and that puts me off

YOU'RE FIRED
    "If the kids don't believe, make them believe."

- Alex Gaskarth
    You are not a bunny either.

YOU'RE FIRED
    You're letting yourself be fired by a rabbit

YOU'RE FIRED
    You're... specist. I don't know how to spell that, but

YOU'RE FIRED
    I was once fired by a rabbit, so I'm firing you to feel better about myself.

YOU'RE FIRED
    You only have one hair colour

YOU'RE FIRED
    I have red hair in my beard (no visible in pic). You don't know about my beard.

YOU'RE FIRED
    You brag about your beard, yet we can't see it. Obviously you are actually embarrassed by your beard and just lying about it.

YOU'RE FIRED!
    You are far too asymmetrical

YOU'RE FIRED
    I have only had my beard back for around a month, and have yet to get a good picture with it because I don't wish to succumb to the low-level of taking a selfie. My beard could beat your beard up in a second.

YOU'RE SO FRiKIN FLUFFY
    It's not fair I want a pet bunny.

You are exploiting my inability to have a petS in my apartment with your fluff.

YOU'RE FIRED
    You can't have everything, that's how life works, but you fail to understand that.

YOU'RE FIRED

I don't see your point.

YOU'RE FIRED
    You did not see the point.

YOU'RE FIRED

• RolloRollo Operative 6081, MiniTrue Airstrip Three, OceaniaPosts: 1,883 ✭✭✭
    Despite your promises, you have failed to honour Christmas in your heart, and have failed to keep it all the year.

YOU'RE FIRED 
    "I speak an infinite deal of nothing and I am not bound to please thee with my answers."

I've written four books - you might like to buy them: Linky - Doobly Doo
    You have restated the obvious.

YOU'RE FIRED
    Your contribution of carrots to the company is clearly inconsistent

YOU'RE FIRED
    The carrots have been on backorder for the past few months. I can't control the supply, and your demand has surged greatly in the past few days.
    Gone to grow some carrots on my own time so I can maybe get my job back..... *sigh*

I just listened to an indie song about having peanuts in the afterlife. Not exactly sure what it means but I'm pretty sure it means that 

YOU'RE FIRED
  • MarcellaMarcella Yeah The NetherlandsPosts: 1,376 ✭✭✭
    You are not passionate enough about carrots

YOU'RE FIRED
    "If the kids don't believe, make them believe."

- Alex Gaskarth
    You fail to recognize his dedication to carrots

YOU'RE FIRED
    We're talking too much about carrots, without actually doing anything.

YOU'RE FIRED
    The keyboard of my laptop is annoying me, because it does not work properly.

YOU''RE FIRED