Librarian website chat room, any recommendation?

I am a librarian and would like to interact with other librarians or people interested in books. Lately I added a chat room (text chat) that let me add YouTube videos and images. This made users stay longer. 

The issue is that I cannot integrate my user base (I have around 1500 users) to the chat room and all need to re-login.

I have checked both RumbleTalk chat and c-box chat but then the lack of  3rd party users integration is a problem, any recommendation?

Comments

• SherryshSherrysh Posts: 6
    Sorry, it took me a while, but just for you to know, I am still looking for a suitable chat room for my site any help will be most appreciated.
  • mayorqwmayorqw LisbonPosts: 37
    Hey! 

Your project seems awesome! Unfortunately I don't know anything about chat rooms. Have you tried posting this over on the General Discussion? There's more movement there, so you're more likely to get answers; maybe you'll even find the people behind the nerdfighteria chat!

Otherwise, have you tried publishing this in a specialty forum?
    Good luck! DFTBA!

PS: If you do manage to get a suitable chat room, let me know; sounds fun!
    Hello people!

I spent hours and hours researching the best chat application for my website. I went with Rumbletalk after all and it is really cool! I can manage my own design just as much as I want, application works really nice on phones as well, I can post youtube videos, charts, pictures. It is also a safe application what I like really a lot as not many of them are so protected.

When I extracted the chat logs it also increases my page SEO and after all it is a great application! For me personally it is the best html chat application.

I recommend it to everyone!

Hi there. Anyone tried this?
    edited June 2016
    Here is some more of Rumbletalk desing, so you can all see how good it looks like:

by Sherrysh
    Rumbletalk seems more and more popular.. I really like to see many friends starting with it as well. Anyone embed it to their website? It is really usefull to have it there as a chat application!