Question the Answer

1575859606163»

Comments

• RialVestroRialVestro Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭
    edited February 18
    Is that the droid with the secret plans to the giant ball of death in space?

I have mixed feelings about BB-8. On the one hand, I kind of like the design and hey new droid. On the other hand that designation seems incomplete because most all Droids that I know of before him follow a pattern of Letter Number Letter Number. He's just Letter, Letter, Number. There should be another number in there.
    by RialVestro
    Ni, peng, nee-wom! Ecky, ecky, ecky, pakang, zoom-ping! Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong!
  • romy16romy16 The Netherlands Posts: 4,319 ✭✭✭
    Is this the droid your looking for?

I hate pain

• the_one_on_the_leftthe_one_on_the_left The top half of the longest undefended border in the worldPosts: 393
    Why'd you hit that switch in the simulator?

Tiger the tickler!
    42*10^42^42.  NUMBERS!
  • RolloRollo Operative 6081, MiniTrue Airstrip Three, OceaniaPosts: 1,889 ✭✭✭
    What's the creepiest euphemism for something rude that you can think of?

Kermit Roosevelt.
    "I speak an infinite deal of nothing and I am not bound to please thee with my answers."

I've written four books - you might like to buy them: Linky - Doobly Doo
    What do you get when you combine your favorite Muppet with your favorite president of the united states?

Smushy face smushy face smushy face.
    Ni, peng, nee-wom! Ecky, ecky, ecky, pakang, zoom-ping! Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong!
  • the_one_on_the_leftthe_one_on_the_left The top half of the longest undefended border in the worldPosts: 393
    Is that your baby?

to be or not to be
    42*10^42^42.  NUMBERS!
    What's your favorite Shakespeare quote.

Smell the bunny, it smells like chocolate.
    Do you like bunnies?

LEROYYYYYYYY
    42*10^42^42.  NUMBERS!
  • MsSonyfanMsSonyfan IndiaPosts: 544 ✭✭
    What did you name your pet snake ?

I really, really, really like you
    How did you propose to them?

the Pokemon word for death is faint.
    42*10^42^42.  NUMBERS!
    OK he fainted, wait why can't I catch him now?

The Transformers word for death is permanent, unless your name is Optimus Prime, Starscream, or Dinobot then it's temporary.