shanghai anybody?

zentourozentouro New York, NYPosts: 76 ✭✭
i'm currently studying abroad in shanghai and would love to meet up with anyone who is hereabouts

other places i live

Comments

• lara1606lara1606 Posts: 4
    I'm moving to Shanghai soon and I too would love love to get in contact with some local nerdfighters!
  • zentourozentouro New York, NYPosts: 76 ✭✭
    lara1606 said:
    I'm moving to Shanghai soon and I too would love love to get in contact with some local nerdfighters!
    when are you coming to shanghai! what are you going to be up to over here?

other places i live

• lara1606lara1606 Posts: 4
    zentouro said:
    lara1606 said:
    when are you coming to shanghai! what are you going to be up to over here?
    By the looks of it, next April. My mom has been offered a position there, so we'll be there for the next two years.
  • katjazzkatjazz Posts: 80 ✭✭
    I'm in Suzhou! That's close!
    I'm too enthusiastic about the miracle of human consciousness. 
  • mhedmaryjanemhedmaryjane Posts: 21
    I live in Shanghai :)
    thats great @katjazz what are you up to in Suzhou? Are you a permanent resident type or just studying here? 

other places i live

• katjazzkatjazz Posts: 80 ✭✭
    @zentouro My parents are teaching at my school here. I dunno if you're familiar with it, but it's Suzhou Singapore International School. I'm a junior, so I'll be here at least another year

What brings you to Shanghai?
    I'm too enthusiastic about the miracle of human consciousness. 
    @katjazz that sounds really fantastic. i'm currently just studying abroad for the semester. but i'm looking into coming back once i graduate. 

other places i live

• AmyHAmyH Posts: 35
    I live in Shanghai :D
    "Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws."
    - Plato (427-347 B.C.)
    "The world is changed by our maps of the world" - John Green
    Oh. would anyone be willing to let me interview them? I'm doing a project on environmental sustainability in china, and i'm looking for more residents of shanghai to participate. 

@AmyH, @mhedmaryjane would either of you be interested, or have friends who would be interested? 

other places i live

Sure :) I'm really sick right now so... probably in a week I wont be contagious? 
    "Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws."
    - Plato (427-347 B.C.)
    @AmyH that would be so great. Although unfortunately i head back to the states on the 15th. so sometime before then hopefully :)

other places i live

@zentouro sent you a message :D
    - Plato (427-347 B.C.)
  • mhedmaryjanemhedmaryjane Posts: 21
    @zentouro i sent you a message as well :)
  • LorymiaLorymia Posts: 19
    I have been following vlogbrothers for about 1,5 years now, but am new here... living in Shanghai since quite a while though and would be interested in getting to know some other nerdfighters...
    :\">

A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? - Albert Einstein