Are there any other Nerdfighters in Mississippi?

jlhghs21jlhghs21 Posts: 14
edited March 2014 in General Discussion
I would love to meet/talk to other people from Mississippi that consider themselves Nerdfighters!
by jlhghs21

Answers

• LibertyNerd25LibertyNerd25 Reno, NevadaPosts: 357 ✭✭✭
    I live in the "Mississippi of the West," also known as Nevada.

I know, not enough, but still.
    We should strive for a society where all men, women, and children have access to what they need to live with dignity. Jobs, living wages, access to a good education, and so on. Only then can we call ourselves humane and just.

• jlhghs21jlhghs21 Posts: 14
    @LibertyNerd25 are you ever considered 'crazy' or 'far too liberal' even though your opinions aren't all that strange? Because I feel like it's written on my forehead here haha
  • LibertyNerd25LibertyNerd25 Reno, NevadaPosts: 357 ✭✭✭
    jlhghs21 said:
    @LibertyNerd25 are you ever considered 'crazy' or 'far too liberal' even though your opinions aren't all that strange? Because I feel like it's written on my forehead here haha
    Nevada is more of a swing state (politically), so no. 

I know people from the south though. Many of them talk about political discrimination, so I assume that may be where you are coming from. 
    We should strive for a society where all men, women, and children have access to what they need to live with dignity. Jobs, living wages, access to a good education, and so on. Only then can we call ourselves humane and just.