TELL ME SOMETHING RANDOM!

Something good, something bad, something completely wacky that you haven't told anyone before:0

Comments

• THE_MONGOLSTHE_MONGOLS KING OF EVERYTHING ULANBAATARPosts: 328 ✭✭✭
    IF YOU MAKE A JELLY IN A TEAPOT, AND TRY TO TAKE IT OUT,
    IT TAKES ABOUT AN HOUR, TO GET IT OUT THE SPOUT.
    NOBODY STARTS A LAND WAR IN ASIA AND WINS UNLESS YOU ARE... WAIT FOR IT... THE MONGOLS!
    WE'RE THE EXCEPTION!
    https://twitter.com/TheMongols_

• LibertyNerd25LibertyNerd25 Reno, NevadaPosts: 357 ✭✭✭
    Pickles. With butter. And ice cream. And ketchup. And french fries.

Do that, and it is not good.
    We should strive for a society where all men, women, and children have access to what they need to live with dignity. Jobs, living wages, access to a good education, and so on. Only then can we call ourselves humane and just.

• johnhmaloneyjohnhmaloney Whiting, NJPosts: 300 ✭✭✭
    Also not good ... Corn Chex right after brushing your teeth. It makes them taste kind of like rubber. 
  • McEstebanMcEsteban Posts: 773 ✭✭✭
    The secret to eating at Wendy's is to dip your french fries into the chocolate frosty.  It is the only reason to go, and despite what other people in the know may say, it isn't worth doing more than once.
  • NerdWriterFighterNerdWriterFighter HogwartsPosts: 167 ✭✭
    THE DUCKS ARE TAKING OVER THE WHOLE WORLD!
    ANY IDEA IS A GOOD IDEA, EXCEPT THE UNHAPPY ONES, WHICH YOU KEEP LOCKED AWAY DEEP INSIDE YOU, WHERE YOU'LL NEVER EVER FIND THEM!
    NOBODY STARTS A LAND WAR IN ASIA AND WINS UNLESS YOU ARE... WAIT FOR IT... THE MONGOLS!
    WE'RE THE EXCEPTION!

I am about to unlock the solution to all of America's problems. Are you ready?

Bananas. 
    We should strive for a society where all men, women, and children have access to what they need to live with dignity. Jobs, living wages, access to a good education, and so on. Only then can we call ourselves humane and just.

• romy16romy16 The Netherlands Posts: 4,319 ✭✭✭
    I got a sunburn on my head, 2 days ago :(

• RolloRollo Operative 6081, MiniTrue Airstrip Three, OceaniaPosts: 1,904 ✭✭✭
    Immanuel Kant never travelled more than seventy miles from the city of Königsberg. 
    "I speak an infinite deal of nothing and I am not bound to please thee with my answers."

I've written four books - you might like to buy them: Linky - Doobly Doo
    edited May 2014

Bananas. 

And why stop at America? Let me see, the solution, to all of humanity's problems. Now, and forever. Everyone, don't sit down because you'll stand right up when I present to you...

Bow tie French Fries. 

by LibertyNerd25

• memyselfandY21memyselfandY21 The NetherlandsPosts: 453 ✭✭

Bananas. 

And why stop at America? Let me see, the solution, to all of humanity's problems. Now, and forever. Everyone, don't sit down because you'll stand right up when I present to you...

Bow tie French Fries. 

and bacon
    Sometimes you have to take a look at yourself and think: I am a jerk.
    edited May 2014

Bananas. 

Bow tie French Fries. 

and bacon

America! The land of the fries, and the home of the bacon. 
    by LibertyNerd25

• ScrappyDooScrappyDoo Annapolis, MDPosts: 1,067 ✭✭✭
    Fried pickle slices are AMAZING!
    Europe is hangover from last nights party

• neverdiealexisneverdiealexis New YorkPosts: 13
    America is so boring... We need something like Eurovision
    Human reason can excuse any evil; that is why it's so important that we don't rely on it

Divergent - Veronica Roth

• RialVestroRialVestro Posts: 6,334 ✭✭✭
    Something good: My dad's birthday was a couple days ago.

Something bad: THE CAKE IS A LIE! It was actually Watermelon.

Something completely wacky that you haven't told anyone before: My dad is the youngest of 12 kids so he actually has nephews and nieces who are older than he is. My dad has some gray hair but my cousin Tim's is completely white. Tim has a cane while my dad can get around just fine without needing any extra support. Tim looks to be 10 years older which given what I just said wouldn't surprise me. However what does surprise me is that they're actually the same age.
    Ni, peng, nee-wom! Ecky, ecky, ecky, pakang, zoom-ping! Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong!

Bananas. 

Bow tie French Fries. 

I wear a bow tie french fry.  Bow tie french fries are cool.
    WE DON'T KNOW IF YOU KNOW THIS BUT...
    SEB BROWN ONCE SAVED TWO PENALTIES AGAINST LUTON TOWN TO SEND AFC WIMBLEDON INTO THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE.
    WE'RE THE EXCEPTION!

Bananas. 

Bow tie French Fries. 

My friend, you must sacrifice your tie to the heavens! 

• JalemaJalema AlabamaPosts: 10
    You know you've hit a low point in life when you start dipping pickles in Nutella.

It was just the one time, I swear.
    edited May 2014
    What if you had long white hair (first Doctor), a suit that's a couple sizes too big (second Doctor), a cape (third Doctor), an insanely long scarf (fourth Doctor), a piece of celery as a broach (fifth Doctor), that suit that doesn't quite fit right has so many colors that it doesn't even go with itself (sixth Doctor), a hat (seventh Doctor), You raid the materials for your suit from different Halloween costumes (eighth Doctor), a belt/sash (war Doctor), a leather jacket (ninth Doctor), The same cloths that are too long for you are some how also too tight (tenth Doctor), a bow tie (eleventh doctor), and whatever the twelfth Doctor ends up being famous for, all the same time and that would be the thirteenth Doctor's costume?

I've been trying to think of a costume that uses aspects of all incarnations of the Doctor. Trying to figure out what the most prominent feature of each one is. Although the sixth Doctor was also known for those question marks on his collar. The first thing I noticed about him is that his jacket looks like it was made of scrap pieces of at least 10 other jackets cut up and sewn back together in a random pattern. And the seventh Doctor's hat was actually his personal hat and what got him the job. They wanted to use it in the show for the Doctor and he said only if he can be the Doctor because it's his hat. 2 and 10 are kind of opposites. Second Doctor had cloths that were too big for him as his hands never quite made it all the way out of his sleeves and 10's cloths are just a bit too small for him. So I figure have them tailored in such a way that everything is too long and not wide enough.
    by RialVestro
    Ni, peng, nee-wom! Ecky, ecky, ecky, pakang, zoom-ping! Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong!
    Jalema said:
    You know you've hit a low point in life when you start dipping pickles in Nutella. It was just the one time, I swear.
    Nutella is a lovely part of Italy. It's just up the autostrada from Domori. If you don't like dipping pickles in Nutella, you could just drive across the border to Switzerland and visit Mount Tob le Roné, it has many peaks which are all gorgeous and beautiful to look at.
    "I speak an infinite deal of nothing and I am not bound to please thee with my answers."

• MrPonderMrPonder Posts: 31
                  / |       | \
                 /  |__   __|  \
                |__/((o| |o))\__|
                |      | |      |
                |\     |_|     /|
                | \           / |
                 \| /  ___  \ |/
                  \ | / _ \ | /
                   \_________/
                    _|_____|_
               ____|_________|____
              /                   \
    But first let's make a selfie while voting in the European elections :D

Britain has had the same foreign policy objective for at least the last five hundred years: to create a disunited Europe. In that cause we have fought with the Dutch against the Spanish, with the Germans against the French, with the French and Italians against the Germans, and with the French against the Germans and Italians. Divide and rule, you see. Why should we change now, when it's worked so well?
    We 'had' to break the whole thing (the EU) up, so we had to get inside. We tried to break it up from the outside, but that wouldn't work. Now that we're inside we can make a complete pig's breakfast of the whole thing: set the Germans against the French, the French against the Italians, the Italians against the Dutch. The Foreign Office is terribly pleased; it's just like old times.
    It's just like the United Nations, in fact; the more members it has, the more arguments it can stir up, the more futile and impotent it becomes.
    - Sir Humphrey Appleby, Yes Minster (1988) (amended)

• EmHasAUsernameEmHasAUsername Minnesota, USAPosts: 44
    The first motorized vacuum cleaner was invented in 1901. Hand-pump versions were around in the late 1800s. In related news, the vacuum cleaner is mentioned in the 1931/32 book, Brave New World.
    "If you have life in you, you have access to the secrets of the ages. For the truth of the universe resides in each and every human being." - Morihei Ueshiba

Alternative Wiring ~ Random and Crafty ~ Read, Write, Life ~ Hubpages Profile

Bananas. 

Bow tie French Fries. 

My friend, you must sacrifice your tie to the heavens! 
    Its okay.  I now have a bow tie fez.  Bow tie Fezzes are cool.
    I have a Sonic Screwdriver... Sonic Screwdrivers are cool.
    I have a Sonic Screwdriver... Sonic Screwdrivers are cool.
    Can I have one too??

Sure... if you buy one.