Twenty One Pilots

JabberwockyJabberwocky Northern CaliforniaPosts: 10
Hey guys, I was just wondering if any of you were into the music of Twenty One Pilots. It is fabulous, in my opinion, especially since it helped my in my struggle with anxiety. I have the belief that their lyrics can help anybody and I just want to know if they have affected anybody else like they have me.

Comments

• icantevenicanteven Posts: 32
    @Jabberwocky‌ YES. Twenty one pilots is my favorite band. The lyrics help me a lot with anxiety as well. I have not stopped listening to "Be Concerned" for the past week. And (don't judge too harshly here) write their lyrics on my hand about once a week.
  • JabberwockyJabberwocky Northern CaliforniaPosts: 10
    icanteven said:
    @Jabberwocky‌ YES. Twenty one pilots is my favorite band. The lyrics help me a lot with anxiety as well. I have not stopped listening to "Be Concerned" for the past week. And (don't judge too harshly here) write their lyrics on my hand about once a week.
    No judging whatsoever! You're talking to the person who taped plastic wrap on her wall so that she could write the lyrics in sharpie all over the place :) I'm super glad that someone else here gets that
    Do you know anywhere I could get a copy of the album "Regional at Best?" 
    And plastic wrap on the wall? That's an awesome idea. I'm going to have to do that...
    edited May 2014
    I'll tell you when I find a good link.. I thought I found it but I didn't. I did a download from youtube thing...
    by Jabberwocky
    Found it on Amazon! :) I can't wait to listen to it!
    I'm also absolutely dying to go to one of their concerts!
    @icanteven Oh my gosh I went to one ahhhhhhhhh it was fabulous (I'm actually wearing a shirt right now for them B-) ) but anyway yeah was it paid or free?
    Ugh. I'm trying to go to one in September but it's a couple hours away and we'd have to stay the night. /:
    The album was paid.
  • dftbastarkiddftbastarkid FinlandPosts: 24
    Their music means SO MUCH to me. Can't wait to see them in Helsinki in October!
  • HydraPodHydraPod in your pantsPosts: 3
    so fun to live in a country where we will probably never get to see them...(sarcasm)