Favourite character apart from Lizzie?

ashsayshelloashsayshello AustraliaPosts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2012 in Lizzie Bennet
I'm just curious about which character is everybody's favourite, apart from Lizzie. Vote away! :)
"Like cheese in our pockets, these are the Pizzas in Our Pants." | I live in the land of the Last Ones

Favourite character apart from Lizzie? 339 votes

Jane
18%
BenjaminDBrooksalizabkindkatiefabCellistPondTARDISandSparklesAnneSmagicaltimetravellillylunaYuliafonmollyconcettablewupthesunozziewithanieKatieFillyelsakateThamiresLiljaRachaelAbiCooopermagicaetimeywimey 64 votes
Lydia
28%
imarielleittakesiitheletterfifteencoliet4leonwingsteinMirandaRuthamandafinlawAmallaTardisAtHogwartsKatelynJuliaConfabsCasCodeArinaBeckyMaddieFeydanceislife1223Princess_Beffynathans115sarahthebridgeteknicolourful 97 votes
Charlotte
10%
Scioletundumbblondebutterfly2342AlexandriaTsaysmusciblemareskaashsayshelloZacharySeptimusSuperShaunisarandipityfuldftbamazingthemiragechildXerislyrinceyaLizLupincygnusbytheseasleepyheadKatWaterflameJeskuhBSrtpuppydog 34 votes
Bing
1%
KShamMarielleMaddenKnyxsamit 4 votes
Caroline
0%
Hermione 1 vote
George
0%
Fitz
18%
someday42its_liam_duhtheLaromcrazipaperclipclaracmdHannahMeinonesuch42MeganTriumphantedith1004ButtersRoisinClark123hannahbinfiniteboxEustaciavyewrittenwishesthefunsizedawesomeIWearAFezAnnaCombustibleLemonsBrianabrowneyes 64 votes
Darcy
17%
ktentaclesRobertpowerofawesomevigilantmeadowsaeraFoykColetteTheNotSoWiseOwltheoncomingrivermonsterthingDeboraMorganrandomradiationTheBBearGreicemarquesbmiamargaretawessellsOryneaKneazleRosesashlery 61 votes
Ricky
4%
bexinterrobangQLCfirewordsparklerbruxLuanaLuisforgettingitsthereSearchingForNebraskaeda1102TavrinCallasLindzErikDagobertthebluelemonKit_Kittredge 14 votes

Comments

• bexinterrobangbexinterrobang Posts: 462 ✭✭✭
    Ricky
    Ooh good question. I'm saying Ricky because he never fails to make me laugh: he's just so ridiculous! But it was a toss-up between him, Jane, Lydia and Fitz.

Please @ me when you want to say something to me!
    It's against my religion to hate: ask me about it if you're interested :)
    "Context is everything." -- John Green, vlogbrother and generally awesome person
    The non-tea drinkers... all of the awesome, none of the tea.
    "Like cheese in our pockets, these are the Pizza in Our Pants."

• ashsayshelloashsayshello AustraliaPosts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Charlotte
    Ricky has actually really grown on me, in the beginning I got so frustrated with him, but now I find him rather endearing :) His constant use of the word "brethren" has made me warm to him. @bexinterrobang
    "Like cheese in our pockets, these are the Pizzas in Our Pants." | I live in the land of the Last Ones
  • bexinterrobangbexinterrobang Posts: 462 ✭✭✭
    Ricky
    Ricky has actually really grown on me, in the beginning I got so frustrated with him, but now I find him rather endearing :) His constant use of the word "brethren" has made me warm to him. @bexinterrobang
    Yeah that's basically what happened to me XD

Please @ me when you want to say something to me!
    It's against my religion to hate: ask me about it if you're interested :)
    "Context is everything." -- John Green, vlogbrother and generally awesome person
    The non-tea drinkers... all of the awesome, none of the tea.
    "Like cheese in our pockets, these are the Pizza in Our Pants."

Charlotte
    I feel like Charlotte is an underrated character. But I love Jane, Lydia, and Fitz too :)
  • magicaemagicae Posts: 24 ✭✭
    Jane
    My absolute favourite is all of the Darcy impersonations, but that wasn't an option so... Jane it is!
  • KnyxKnyx Posts: 126 ✭✭✭
    Bing
    Yeah that's basically what happened to me XD

He definitely has grown on me.  But Bing is still my favorite.
    A 14 year old male living near Boston who likes hiking, life, learning, and nice people.
  • ButtersButters Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fitz
    Fitz followed closely by Jane whom I may or may not be kinda in love with.
    Main Mafioso Manager
    Duckies!
    Land Of The Last Ones: Chef
    I make videos on the internet with some friends from right here on OP. You can watch them here!
  • basilsaurusbasilsaurus Posts: 22
    edited November 2012
    Jane
    I love all of them, but Jane is like the big sister I always wanted growing up.  I love how true her portrayal is to the book. 
    by basilsaurus
  • themiragechildthemiragechild Posts: 68 ✭✭
    Charlotte
    Charlotte. Caroline is second. All of them are brilliant though, especially Lydia and Jane.
    I like things. Lots of things. Like, so many things. It's ridiculous how many things I like. I surely do like a lot of things.
  • OryneaOrynea Posts: 2
    edited November 2012
    Darcy

Really? So little votes for Mr. Darcy? He's one of the best characters of all time. (imho) Maybe cause we haven't seen him much yet?

But, besides Mr. Darcy, it's a pretty close call, everybody's great and amiable. Except the bad guys, of course. Although, that's debatable..

by Orynea
    Did they eat my brains?
  • birdilybirdily Posts: 3
    Fitz
    Fitz and Lydia. No doubt.
  • MarielleMaddenMarielleMadden Posts: 251 ✭✭✭
    Bing
    It was a super super tough call, but even though we haven't gotten to see a lot of Bing, when he was on screen he was just the most adorable thing ever trying to court Jane. I may have actually squee'd, and I do not squee lightly.
    You can just call me Elle, it sounds much friendlier~!
    [my tumblr image my youtube]

Charlotte
    @MarielleMadden I squee'd too. Multiple times.
  • ArielAriel Posts: 146 ✭✭✭
    I love Jane! She is just so adorable. Though Lydia is also excellent in this version.
  • IgorIgor Posts: 112 ✭✭
    Lydia
    I give all my unconditional love to that adorable red-headed hurricane called Lydia Britney Bennet  :x
    Blame it on the stars
  • MorganMorgan Posts: 44
    Darcy
    If you're not up to date with the LBD, this may contain some minor 

I really like Darcy. Not the pompous, robot Darcy that Lizzie describes, but the more apathetic and awkward Darcy. I can relate to that. To me, Darcy seems like he just has issues explaining himself. That's probably why he wrote the letter. I feel like Lizzie's just writing him off now. Her judgement isn't all that fair. I suppose that's why prejudice is the second part of the title.
    edited November 2012
    Charlotte
    @Morgan Exactly how I feel about Darcy. I can personally relate totally with him because I myself have difficulty communicating my emotions, and sometimes I write letters too just to get everything down, even if most of the time I don't actually give it to the person I'm writing to. I love Lizzie, I really do, but I agree that her judgement isn't fair, and I'm glad that for the first time we get to see Darcy for ourselves to come to our own conclusions. And obviously she's going to change her mind about him ;)
    by ashsayshello
  • mareskamareska Posts: 31 ✭✭
    Charlotte
    I love the socially awkward Darcy and the way he reacts to things. It's adorable, but I've just seen 2 episodes with Darcy-Darcy (not Lizzie-Darcy or Jane-Darcy) so I can't really say he's my favorite. But Charlotte... She's the kind of girl I wish I was friends with. Hell, she's the kind of girl I wish I was!
    there are no happy endings
    endings are the saddest part, 

so just give me a happy middle
    and a very happy start
    Lydia
    Since we're talking about characters here, there is something I've been asking around and no one seems to be able to give me an answer. 

I was checking the character profiles for TLBD on Tv Tropes and came across the info that Fitz is gay? How did I miss that? I swear I didn't hear that on any of his appearances! (Not complaining, wish he was being gay within walking distance from me :P)
    Blame it on the stars
    Charlotte
    @Igor Yes, in one of the videos Lizzie tells everyone that Fitz has a boyfriend, and that him and Fitz were taking them out to dinner? I'm pretty sure? Can't remember which video it was though, but she definitely mentioned it. I think. Anyone care to back me up?
    Lydia
    @Igor Yes, in one of the videos Lizzie tells everyone that Fitz has a boyfriend, and that him and Fitz were taking them out to dinner? I'm pretty sure? Can't remember which video it was though, but she definitely mentioned it. I think. Anyone care to back me up?
    Oh, I see! Thanks for the help, @ashsayshello :)
    Blame it on the stars
  • jennarejennare Norfolk, VAPosts: 20
    Lydia
    TEAM LY DEE YA!
    "We pencil-sketch our previous life so we can contrast it to the technicolor of the moment"
    etsy - blog - youtube
  • PolyJuicePolyJuice Posts: 5
    I'm sorry...no Mary? That's just..no. :p
    Charlotte
    @Polyjuice Sorry, there were only 10 spots and if I started including characters from videos not specifically part of Lizzie's video diaries I wouldn't have had enough :)
  • imarielleimarielle Posts: 356 Mod
    Lydia
    I voted for Lydia, but I was torn between choosing her or Ricky.  I think it is more Max that I like more than Ricky though because I watch his personal youtube channel as well which is why I ultimately chose Lydia.  I love all the Lydia videos!  She always makes me laugh!
    Let's be friends!  Message me if you need anything!
  • nathans115nathans115 Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭
    Lydia
    @kimberlynoelle completely agree with you about Lydia. I havent read the book, but in the movie she just seems really annoying and I hated her. but the LBD have portrayed her somewhat different, and she seems to have a whole other side in her vlogs. Da Na Na Na Na Na NA Na Na Na Na Na YEAH
    "Can't pee against the wind? Eat a Slice!" - Olan Rogers
  • SisterAwakeSisterAwake Posts: 10
    Jane
    This is a very difficult poll to answer I absolutely love all the characters - they're all so amazing! I ended up choosing Jane though because she's just so sweet! 
    "My life is now complete. Except for those other things I want." - Joss Whedon
  • TheBBearTheBBear Posts: 50 ✭✭
    Darcy
    I love Darcy, I cannot tell you exactly why but he is just interesting. I just like him a lot.
    :)>-
    "Oh, what now? I'm in shock! Look, I've got a blanket." ~ Sherlock Holmes (BBC) A Study in Pink

my tumblr ~ nerd-life-is-better.tumblr.com  it's full of fun multifandom things