Northeast Ohio Nerdfighters??

beschwipst_hasebeschwipst_hase OhioPosts: 106 ✭✭
Anyone in the Northeast Ohio area like Ashland, Ashtabula, Columbiana, Cuyahoga, Erie, Geauga, Huron, Lake, Lorain, Mahoning, Medina, Portage, Richland, Stark, Summit, Trumbull, Tuscarawas, and/or Wayne counties?

Comments

• iKelseyiKelsey Posts: 1
    Used to live in Geauga, but now I'm living in Lake County :D
  • cazortcazort Jenkintown, PAPosts: 194 ✭✭✭
    I used to live in Northeast Ohio.  I went to Oberlin college and then moved to the Cleveland area (Cleveland Heights and then Lakewood) for 3 years after college.

I don't live there any more but I just want to say that I really love that area and I think it's awesome that you're wanting to connect with other nerdfighters in that area.

I just visited Cleveland this past weekend and it was just as awesome as I remember it...so green and beautiful, so much cleaner than where I live now (Philadelphia area), and so much less congested.  So, I can't really meet up with you all, but feel free to bug me if you want any ideas of cool stuff in and around Cuyahoga county...I got to know that area really well and I discovered so many awesome things to do there, many of which were totally free.
    Find me on: YouTube | Tumblr | Twitter | Cazort.net (my website) | Wizzley
  • TelMolagMoraTelMolagMora Alliance, OhioPosts: 516 ✭✭
    I live in Alliance, which is in Stark county. Pretty boring area though.
    무세이 알렉스, remember the name.
  • PuppysizedellaphantsPuppysizedellaphants Fostoria, OhioPosts: 1
    I live in Northwest ohio, right around the of Sandusky, Seneca, Hancock, and Wood counties.
  • SixthJSixthJ Posts: 1
    I live in Ashland. its a pretty boring place with not much to do :D
  • BunnyHelpBunnyHelp NE OhioPosts: 2
    I live near Warren, its pretty neat to see that a lot of people who live near me are also nerdfighters..
  • runjumpsoar93runjumpsoar93 Northeast OhioPosts: 1
    This is great! I live in Mayfield/Lyndhurst area, but it's amazing that nerdfighteria is so large that we can have people so close doing and loving the same things. This brings me all of the joy