The Golden Sharpie

NotAshamed4HimNotAshamed4Him Owl CityPosts: 540 ✭✭
Here's how it works:
There is a golden Sharpie. It is the most coveted possession known to mankind (who wouldn't want a golden Sharpie?). This is a one-sentence battle for the Sharpie.

Example:
P1: I snatch the Sharpie from the office-supply-eating bear and put it in my pocket.
P2: I hire a pickpocket to get the Sharpie
P3: I am the pickpocket. I run away with the Sharpie.
etc.

Start: 
I have the Sharpie in a bucket on my desk.
"If only we could see the endless string of consequences that result from our smallest actions. But we can’t know better until knowing better is useless."

--John Green, Looking For Alaska--

Comments

• 2spleenman1232spleenman123 Upstate New York but not that upstate (you know what I am talking about)Posts: 132 ✭✭
    I quickly snatch the sharpie and escape with a smoke bomb and hide in a lake
  • The_Dark_KnightThe_Dark_Knight Gotham CityPosts: 16
    I utilize the Bat-boat's underwater claw to take the Sharpie and jet away.
    The Dark Knight
    "I do, without being commanded, what others do only through fear of the law." -- Aristotle
  • SANTA_ATE_CHICAGOSANTA_ATE_CHICAGO PennsylvaniaPosts: 2,637 ✭✭✭
    But I have robot spider minions hiding in the Bat-boat who take the Sharpie and escape in little escape pods.
    When is a door not a door? When someone steals the hinges.
  • NotAshamed4HimNotAshamed4Him Owl CityPosts: 540 ✭✭
    My cookie robots hijack the little escape pods and run away with the Sharpie.
    "If only we could see the endless string of consequences that result from our smallest actions. But we can’t know better until knowing better is useless."

• romy16romy16 The Netherlands Posts: 4,319 ✭✭✭
    Suddenly all the electricity fails and the sharpie falls in front of my feet.

Which I respond to be screaming "My precious!", taking it, and running to a small town deep in rural Friesland.
    Thankfully, my best friend's brother's cousin's girlfriend's dog intercepted you, causing you to fall, which launched the Sharpie straight into the attic of my summer home, where I happened to be sitting.

However, there are also a lot of ghosts in that attic. So in a panic attack you threw the sharpie through the window in my arms.

• RolloRollo Operative 6081, MiniTrue Airstrip Three, OceaniaPosts: 1,904 ✭✭✭
    By the miracle of chloroform, I have the power to send your arms (and the rest of you) blissfully limp; thus relieving you of your sharpie burden.
    "I speak an infinite deal of nothing and I am not bound to please thee with my answers."

I've written four books - you might like to buy them: Linky - Doobly Doo
    However, before you pick it up I grab it and swallow it, guaranteeing that it is mine and mine alone for at least 1.5 days.
    after 3 days of swimming in the sewer I finally find the sharpie

• internetaddictinternetaddict GeorgiaPosts: 5
    I magically teleport to the sewer, get the sharpie from you, and teleport back to my house.
    romy16 said:
    That's dedication.
    romy16 said:
    That's dedication.
    It's a golden sharpie and you have to do something for that

after escaping the sewers without dying I send my rat friends, (which I made my friends in the sewer) to steal the sharpie from you

• clausitclausit EnglandPosts: 7,809 ✭✭✭✭
    I distract the rats with cheese and run off with the sharpie
    You will come to a place where the streets are not marked. Some windows are lighted but mostly they're darked. A place you could sprain both your elbow and chin. Do you dare to stay out? Do you dare to go in? How much can you lose? How much can you win?
  • ScrappyDooScrappyDoo Annapolis, MDPosts: 1,067 ✭✭✭
    You bump into hypnotoad who hypnotizes you into giving me the sharpie and serve as my loyal guardian and protector.
    But I stab you in the foot with a rock and grab the sharpie, after which I hop on my loyal steed Usain Bolt and we run for the hills.
    However, the road has a lot of curves and after 10 seconds he is too sweaty to hold you. You fall down and the sharpie rolls into my arms.
    (and yes I googled the weaknesses of usain bolt)

• lovelikeangelslovelikeangels ValyriaPosts: 276 ✭✭✭
    Where gravity promptly works it's magic and it slips through your arms into my hands and I tumble down the side of a hill into an underground cave.
    If you are plagued by externals, it is not they who trouble you, but the importance you give them.
    Marcus Aurelius
    My mole army finds you retrieves the sharpie, sealing it in my super secret safe
    I steal the code of the safe and open it and run away with the sharpie

• MorganTheSockNerdMorganTheSockNerd Somewhere in the WorldPosts: 63 ✭✭
    You end up on the wrong side of town and my minions give you false directions directly to my lair where I take the sharpie and pass if off to a minion on his way to my mansion.
  • RolloRollo Operative 6081, MiniTrue Airstrip Three, OceaniaPosts: 1,904 ✭✭✭
    Minions are so unreliable these days.

All I had to do to get the sharpie was pay him off with 10,000 Vietnamese Dong.

"I speak an infinite deal of nothing and I am not bound to please thee with my answers."

I've written four books - you might like to buy them: Linky - Doobly Doo
  • OrangeFlavoredWaterOrangeFlavoredWater NebraskaPosts: 15
    Little known to you, the minion had sold you a fake sharpie that I had slipped into his pocket when I pick-pocketed the real sharpie from him. 

I swoop in from the sky on my magical flying unicorn and use the unicorn powers to lift the Sharpie from your hand.

• MorganTheSockNerdMorganTheSockNerd Somewhere in the WorldPosts: 63 ✭✭
    But everyone knows that unicorns killed Tonks, so the guilt you feel of riding one such creature causes you to drop the Sharpie right into my hands as you start to bawl your eyes out.
  • JackSimVIIJackSimVII Penang, MalaysiaPosts: 9
    I borrow the TARDIS and swoop down upon you, snatching the sharpie from out of the air right before it reaches your fingers and time-travel to the 25th century (for future ice-cream or whatever)
  • turtlemcnuggetsturtlemcnuggets Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭
    I patiently wait while taking live-forever pills until finally, I reach the 25th century. Through years of research I have tracked you down. I offer you a cone of future ice-cream and while you are distracted grab the sharpie from your pocket
    However, your live-forever pills were sold by my company and have slowly been turning your skin slippery, and my ancestors pick it up as it falls out of your hand, make a time machine, and take it back to me
    The time machine was corrupted by a virus uploaded by me. Instead of bringing it to you, the time machine lands in the 18th century in my kingdom where my loyal knights are waiting to steal the "Golden Stick-Quill"