The Golden Sharpie

Comments

• KGB_the_Russian_SpyKGB_the_Russian_Spy The Actually Rather Divided States of AmericaPosts: 3,668 ✭✭✭
    I call my friend Bill, an ex-CIA agent, and he comes in his jet-black government helicopter.  We chase after you.
    "Fairy tales are more than true, not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"  ~Neil Gaiman
  • romy16romy16 The Netherlands Posts: 4,319 ✭✭✭
    However, bill is an double agent and as soon as he manges to capture the sharpie he sedates your and brings the sharpie to me :D

• KGB_the_Russian_SpyKGB_the_Russian_Spy The Actually Rather Divided States of AmericaPosts: 3,668 ✭✭✭
    He was actually a triple agent, he gives you a fake one to earn your trust while I still have the real one, then knocks you out and locks you in a closet so you're out of the picture for now.  I continue following Zoa.
    "Fairy tales are more than true, not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"  ~Neil Gaiman
  • ZoaThePersonZoaThePerson Nevada, the land o' dirtPosts: 243 ✭✭
    In all the commotion, I hired Craig "WheezyWaiter" to make a clone of me. You were actually following that clone, while I am relaxing in the island paradise of Hawaii. I have also hired a body guard, so anyone who comes near me will pay.
    We must bring back the interrobang. What's an interrobang‽ 
    What do you mean "what's an interrobang?" 
    ‽ < that's an interrobang. a grammatically correct alternative to "?!" or "!?"

I descend in the helicopter, and instead of punching the clone or knocking it out, I simply screw with the coding in its system so it leads me right to you.
    Little did you know I'm following you closely and as soon as you get the sharpie and hold it up triumphantly like in zelda, i snatch it away and run for it.

• the_one_on_the_leftthe_one_on_the_left The top half of the longest undefended border in the worldPosts: 400
    You trip over me while I'm sleeping on vacation and the sharpie flys out of your hand and falls into my open mouth from being kicked in the side causing me to accidentally swallow it.
    42*10^42^42.  NUMBERS!
    I just wait two to three days unroll you poop out the Sharpie. I take it, clean it 50 times with soap and hand sanitizer and take a plane to Europe where i hide inbetween the masses of refugees that try to get assylum here.

Even though you cleaned the sharpie 50 times, a small bit of the stench remains, as it got inside the cap and you neglected to clean that. I simply follow my nose and pickpocket the sharpie from you. You don't notice, and I easily get away then get on a plane to Canada and hide in the wilderness after making sure the sharpie no longer smells.

• the_one_on_the_leftthe_one_on_the_left The top half of the longest undefended border in the worldPosts: 400
    i hire bear grylls to tame hunt down and tame a yeti( bear if you insist on a real creature) for me in order to find you and intimidate you into handing me the sharpie. Followed by bear grylls immediately killing my yeti so it can't betray me.
    42*10^42^42.  NUMBERS!
    After you kill bear grills and the yeti. You have to hide de bodies. While you are digging some holes for the bodies you lose the sharpie. So I just pick it up and ride away on a moose

I leave some food bait for the moose. The moose falls for it. As the moose is eating and you are desperately trying to get it to keep moving, I take the sharpie out of your hand quite easily since you are so distracted. Realizing I have no way to run away, I knock you unconscious and steal your moose. I let it finish eating and run away to Missouri because why not.

I am the moose.  I hold the sharpie in my moose teeth and now I'm in Missouri, so *raspberry noises*.
    Little did you know that the raspberrys that you eat laced with sleeping powder. Soo much its enough to make you sleep for at least 5 minutes. Which give me time to steal the sharpie and get on a plane to Beijing. 

I wake up because I'm a supermoose, which is Superman's pet.  I fly up to the plane, and knock my hooves through the glass to steal the sharpie.  Afterwards, I stop an asteroid from hitting the earth, end hunger, and a bunch of other less-important things, so I become a hero.
    I tell superman that his moose is saving the world and he becomes furious that you stole his fame, causing him to start fighting you in midair to prove his awesome. Whilst you're shooting lasers at each other and continuously try to out do each other in ballet I hire a team of expert Licorice tasters to find the golden sharpie among the confusion.
    42*10^42^42.  NUMBERS!
    I am one of those Licorice tasters, because I'm dutch and we love that stuff here. I find the shapie and hide it among some super salty licorice which naturally repels all you weak north americans with your love for sweet candy and hide till the fight is over.

I transform out of moose mode and run over to the licorice, because I love nonsweet candy (my friends think I'm from another planet)  I eat all the licorice, and then accidentally find the sharpie.  I then skip town with the candy and end up on some farm in Mississippi.
    However unknowingly you leave a candy trail made from the most delicious candy ever! I just follow it to the farm, sneak in, steal the sharpie and ride away on a tractor.

I follow you on another tractor and get close enough to grab the sharpie, then speed away.
    You can't speed away on a tractor. Its a tractor, those things don't go that hard, they are not build for speeding they are build for agriculture. But yea I see you try to speed away and get stuck in a muddy field. I just run over on a horse, grab the sharpie, ride way and hide it among Sinterklaas presents which mean you have to wait till the 5th of December when the presents are delivered to the 16 million inhabitants of the Netherlands. (and the milions of people that inhabit Belgium and the north of France)

I call the Prime Minister of Belgium and convince him to let that one random farm become an exclave of Belgium, and then wait patiently.  December 5 finally comes and I have not drowned in mud, frozen, starved or anything else because the lady that owns the farm is actually rather nice and keeps giving me her signature cornbread.  By luck or fate or any other reason, I get the present containing the sharpie.  I grab it and hide in the farmhouse cellar.
    But you forgot the prime minister of Belgium only speaks French and some weird sounding Dutch. So he did not understand what you were talking about and he just sends you a nice box of Belgium chocolate that arrive on the 6th of December (which is the date on which they celebrate sinterklaas in belgium), while my present (the sharpie) arives on my doorstep on the evening of the 5th of december.

• anxiously_awareanxiously_aware Depends on the hourPosts: 131 ✭✭
    However, you aren't especially vigilant. Therefore, I simply walk up to your doorstep and take the sharpie before you notice it's there. Then I catch a flight back to the US. After I get back, I hide in Chicago, running a hot dog stand to pass the time.
    "Every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every 'superstar,' every 'supreme leader,' every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam."
    I wander the world as a professional hotdog taster after my failed sharpie ventures. When I get to your stand I bite into my hotdog and after complimenting you on it I lunge forward and steal it from your breast pocket. I climb down an open sewer drain and live with the lizard men who worship the sharpie as a God.
    42*10^42^42.  NUMBERS!
  • anxiously_awareanxiously_aware Depends on the hourPosts: 131 ✭✭
    I disguise myself as one of the lizard-man-Sharpie-worshipers and infiltrate their ranks. Slowly but surely, I gain their trust, eventually becoming a priest of their religion; soon afterwards, I am granted access to the golden Sharpie. One night, I walk into its sacred chamber and take it. I then engage in a brief escapade through the sewers, dodging lizard men wishing to take back the Sharpie. Afterwards, I climb through a manhole in the street and get on a train to an Indiana farm. I then hide the Sharpie in a large, filled corn silo.
    "Every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every 'superstar,' every 'supreme leader,' every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam."
  • MontannaPeachMontannaPeach Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭
    I own the Indiana farm, find the sharpie, draw a bunch of pictures to sell, and hide the sharpie in my pillowcase.
    "I'll be a story in your head. That's okay. We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?"

Check out the new nerdfighter zine: http://thegreenlightzine.wix.com/home
    I break into your house when you are fast asleep, steal the sharpie and take off to canada cause I have some family there

• MontannaPeachMontannaPeach Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭
    I have a Canadian friend find you, steal the sharpie, and meet me on a cruise just as it's leaving the dock.
    "I'll be a story in your head. That's okay. We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?"

Check out the new nerdfighter zine: http://thegreenlightzine.wix.com/home
  • LiteralSporkLiteralSpork Posts: 4
    I get on the cruise at its next stop, replace the golden sharpie with a regular sharpie, and then I move to Sweden and live with a friend.
    Hai! I love reading, writing, drawing, acting, YouTube, Fall Out Boy, and, uh, a lot of other things. Have a lovely day!