John and Hank need to get to Australia...

TheBritta1000TheBritta1000 AustraliaPosts: 82 ✭✭

I need to find out if they will be okay with coming first, but I would like to organise an event or something where they'll be able to come and meet us Aussie Nerdfighters.

I was wondering, if this is alright with them, how many of you will be able to help in some way. Whether that be something to do with fundraising or something... I really don't know.

If any of you would like to help me try to organise this, that would be great.

Please, say something... I feel like an idiot making a stupid suggestion... I don't like expressing my opinions or ideas much...

:

My thoughts are stars I can't fathom into constellations - 'cause the universe is weird.

John and Hank are awesome like a TARDIS. :)

Comments

• WilskaWilska Adelaide, AustraliaPosts: 43 ✭✭
    I will help you make this happen if it is the last thing in this earth I do! Anything and everything I can do to help, I will!
    I have a few fundraising ideas if you are interested at all
  • TheBritta1000TheBritta1000 AustraliaPosts: 82 ✭✭

@Wilska (not sure if that's how you tag but yeah)

Cool! I need to contact John and Hank to make some kind of proposal first. :)

I'd like to try and get them to a preorganised event like Supanova (cause they have authors and stuff there) although the Melbourne Nerdfighters would like them to go to the Nerdformal (I don't know much about that...)

I think even if they don't come it would still be great to fundraise for a few charities.

:)

You can contact me on twitter or via email too. britaire@hotmail.com and or Brittlock-Pond.TARDIS-underhill@hotmail.com

My thoughts are stars I can't fathom into constellations - 'cause the universe is weird.

@Wilska some of the melbourne nerdfighters have suggested loaf... some event in Sydney that I didn't know about... plus they're suggesting a skype meeting some time..

@Wilska join the melbourne nerdfighter facebook page to see what we've been discussing... don't worry if your not from melbourne... im not but its one of the closest places... other than adelaide... adelaide is like the same distance away.

@TheBritta1000 Sorry this took a while, I am in Adelaide but will certainly join up and see how I can help, thanks so much for keeping me in the loop! I'll email you at some point and we will work out what we can do

@Wilska Okay cool. There are plenty of people who aren't in melbourne in the group. Charlotte and I are organising things between ourselves... sort of at the moment... It would be great to have you helping out. Some of the other nerdfighters aren't going with what we've said so i've almost sort of gone with what they've said. But, they aren't considering the planning. Charlotte and I wish to skype or email John and Hank and so far we've made contact with someone who has contact with John.. they're busy with family business at the moment so we won't get a complete reply just yet... but, it's like we've made contact so we're getting there...

I don't know what i've just typed but i'm going with it... i'm to tired to ead over it right now... :)

@TheBrittia1000 That's cool, I never read over my comments, haha

Well done on getting contact sorted so far, that would be difficult. Hopefully the family business wont affect it for too much longer. I love planning and thoroughly believe on getting the brothers here, so please, if I can help you or Charlotte in anyway, let me know!

I am sent a request to join the Melbourne nerdfighters, hopefully they will accept soon. As soon as I can do anything at all to assist, I will!
    @Wilska cool. I'm not sure if I can add you myself, but there are some people who are on so you should be in soon :)