Ultimate?

amelia9009amelia9009 NYCPosts: 165 ✭✭✭
Anybody else out there play Ultimate?
If you don't, I highly recommend it! It's super fun and the whole culture & spirit of the game is totally nerdfighterly.
Activate your force-fields and just keep going.
youtube twitter tumblr

Comments

• HannahLHannahL Posts: 31 ✭✭
    I have tried it before. I wasn't very good at it but it was fun and there wads very good spirit to the game. My sister on the other hand played for the GB under 21s. She loves it!
  • ButtersButters Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ultimate is tons of fun. I haven't played too terribly much but I did play for a season at my old apartment. 
    Main Mafioso Manager
    Duckies!
    Land Of The Last Ones: Chef
    I make videos on the internet with some friends from right here on OP. You can watch them here!
  • LukeeeysLukeeeys York, EnglandPosts: 1,198 ✭✭✭✭
    Ultimate is awesome, I'd recommend it to anyone. Get playing again @Butters !! 
    Resident 'Smarty Mcbrainperson' of Nerdfighteria. 
    Check out my website, please? http://www.lukesheard.com
  • CauthonCauthon Posts: 4
    I've been playing for years! I play pickup weekly, and have been on a city league, and every semester I play Ultimate for intramurals. In fact, just last night we played our last game. Which is sad, because if we had won we would have played in the finals tonight, but we lost by a measly one point. But at least we made it to third place, I suppose. If you never thought watching a game with a flying disc could be tense, you've never seen some competitive Ultimate! haha
  • BriRose23BriRose23 MarylandPosts: 1,538 ✭✭✭
    I played a lot in high school, but my university doesn't have a team or anything so I sometimes play mini games with friends but I mostly just watch any live streams of other games that I can.

There is no darkness as dark as great light corrupted - Lauren Kate

TUMBLR    GOODREADS     TWITTER    FACEBOOK    INSTAGRAM    ANOBII

• BriRose23BriRose23 MarylandPosts: 1,538 ✭✭✭
    just wondering if anyone has been watchin the ultiworld livestreams?

There is no darkness as dark as great light corrupted - Lauren Kate

TUMBLR    GOODREADS     TWITTER    FACEBOOK    INSTAGRAM    ANOBII