Your Art Assignments

So, I really love TAA ( or nah?) but I'm not very creative. So I wanted to know if any of you had some amazing ideas that you'd love to share? c:

Comments

• XenolillyXenolilly Posts: 44
    I find that the best ideas come from doing something creative and then leaving it alone for awhile. Go for a walk. Take a nap. Have a snack. Then come back to whatever creative thing you want to do and start again. I realize this is a method rather than an idea, but I hope it helps.
  • trueberrypietrueberrypie Earth,This Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Known/Visible UniversePosts: 11
    I find that creativity, or more precisely inspiration, usually comes to me in random observations and ideas. If you see something interesting, funny, cute etc. just make something based on that! 
    Also, if you ever just need incentive/pressure it helps to make stuff for other people. Sometimes my best work comes from me trying to make gifts and stuff for other people. 
  • gnaistgnaist Stanford, CA, USAPosts: 4,814 Admin
    I'M IN THE ART ASSIGNMENT

Prince of the Last Ones
    I'm on a brand new collab channel: The Last One To Vlog Here Wins
    "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart." -- Helen Keller
  • defineluludefinelulu DFW, TexasPosts: 26
    I pretty much use Pinterest as a hoarding idea board for inspiration.
  • ArtsyKRArtsyKR New JerseyPosts: 11
    I pretty much use Pinterest as a hoarding idea board for inspiration.

I am with you. There are also a lot of art groups on facebook that give out weekly assignments. Also, you can find art books at the library with projects in it.