A Settings Suggestion

foreverellaforeverella New England, USAPosts: 24
edited September 2014 in Rules and Support
Hi everyone, I have one suggestion in case the people who do internet making things are reading. I would love if there were places for other social media accounts like Pinterest or Instagram instead of just Twitter and Tumblr. Thanks
by foreverella
Hope is a thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, - Emily Dickinson

Comments

• gnaistgnaist Stanford, CA, USAPosts: 4,840 Admin
    @foreverella To change the information that can be added to your profile page, we can perhaps bring this concern up to our resident vanillaforums guru/administrator @KasperIsager. He might be able to help.

In the meantime, you can actually leave a comment on your own profile page with your Pinterest or Instagram usernames, and it will show up under your name on your profile. (It's like a status update on Facebook.) Hope that helps! :)
    Prince of the Last Ones
    I'm on a brand new collab channel: The Last One To Vlog Here Wins
    "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart." -- Helen Keller
  • foreverellaforeverella New England, USAPosts: 24
    @gnaist‌ Thanks for the help.
    Hope is a thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, - Emily Dickinson
  • KasperIsagerKasperIsager CopenhagenPosts: 122 Admin
    Better late than never; I've added some additional profile fields!
    Front-end Developer at Vanilla Forums Inc. Feel free to @mention me if you have a support matter that requires my attention - otherwise, I'll most likely forget to check up on it! You can also catch me on Twitter @kasperisager or by email at kasper@vanillaforums.com