A Settings Suggestion

foreverellaforeverella New England, USAPosts: 24
edited September 2014 in Rules and Support
Hi everyone, I have one suggestion in case the people who do internet making things are reading. I would love if there were places for other social media accounts like Pinterest or Instagram instead of just Twitter and Tumblr. Thanks
by foreverella
Hope is a thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, - Emily Dickinson

Comments

• gnaistgnaist Stanford, CA, USAPosts: 4,831 Admin
    @foreverella To change the information that can be added to your profile page, we can perhaps bring this concern up to our resident vanillaforums guru/administrator @KasperIsager. He might be able to help.

In the meantime, you can actually leave a comment on your own profile page with your Pinterest or Instagram usernames, and it will show up under your name on your profile. (It's like a status update on Facebook.) Hope that helps! :)
    Prince of the Last Ones
    I'm on a brand new collab channel: The Last One To Vlog Here Wins
    "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart." -- Helen Keller
  • foreverellaforeverella New England, USAPosts: 24
    @gnaist‌ Thanks for the help.
    Hope is a thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, - Emily Dickinson
  • KasperIsagerKasperIsager CopenhagenPosts: 122 Admin
    Better late than never; I've added some additional profile fields!
    Front-end Developer at Vanilla Forums Inc. Feel free to @mention me if you have a support matter that requires my attention - otherwise, I'll most likely forget to check up on it! You can also catch me on Twitter @kasperisager or by email at kasper@vanillaforums.com
  • katyciarakatyciara Posts: 1
    the accompanying is the arrangement. web Explorer is as I would see it more invaluable in danger of infections, and so on, than Need Help With My Homework. in case you're just utilizing the program for clear tasks nearby with checking advanced mail and scrutinizing the web, at that point persuaded, firefox is w/o an uncertainty the more profitable ideal on account of pass.