LBD Actors Outside of LBD

Now that we are getting to know these actors through LBD, they seem to be popping up all over the place!  Thought it'd be nice to have a thread where we can post spottings or talk about their work outside of LBD.

There is that KFC commercial with the actor who plays Fitz.  I wasn't sure it was him at first because it's such a short clip, but someone on here confirmed it.
Max (Ricky Collins) is in an episode of Castle.  IMDb also told me he was in lonelygirl15 though I never watched that. He also has a YouTube channel that I just discovered and love!
Laura Spencer was on a tv show recently, I just can't remember which, I just remember reading about it on twitter.

I think it's only a matter of time before LBD gives one or more of them their big break!  I mean just look at what AVPM did for Darren and his career! One of them could be next!
Let's be friends!  Message me if you need anything!

Comments

• ButtersButters Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a KFC commercial I just watched. Three guys at a party runs out of chicken. Commercial is not important really but I could almost swear that Fitz is in it. 

Unrelated I saw Charlotte in something the other day.... now what was it?... hmmm
    Main Mafioso Manager
    Duckies!
    Land Of The Last Ones: Chef
    I make videos on the internet with some friends from right here on OP. You can watch them here!
  • TheNotSoWiseOwlTheNotSoWiseOwl Posts: 147 ✭✭✭
    It's the same actor, I saw it floaing about on tumblr somewhere. I can't vouch for your sanity in all respects, but in this case your imagination is not playing tricks on you :)

All I wanted were the answers, but I still don't know the questions.

• imarielleimarielle Posts: 356 Mod
    I saw that commercial yesterday and tweeted about it but wasn't sure!  Good to have some confirmation!
    YES!! I feel like I won a game of hide and seek or where's waldo or something. :D
    Main Mafioso Manager
    Duckies!
    I make videos on the internet with some friends from right here on OP. You can watch them here!

Waldo??? *sighs* Americans... 

:P (Just kidding)

Hey now! No hating on Americans @TheNotSoWiseOwl. It's not my fault I was born in such an awesome place as Texas. ;) And What's wrong with Waldo?! haha
    Main Mafioso Manager
    Duckies!

Nothing's wrong with him :P . It's just over here he's Wally - Waldo just sounds weird to me

:(|) 

• Mary Kate Wyles who plays Lydia is in another webseries called Squaresville which has just finished season 1, it was seriously good and has been mentioned all around the internet- Felicia Day even talked about it in an interview she did.
    Squaresville, check it out! :)
  • NucleusDawnNucleusDawn Posts: 88 ✭✭

In Israel he's called Effy, because "Where" in Hebrew is pronounced "Eyfo".
    "Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!"
  • bexinterrobangbexinterrobang Posts: 462 ✭✭✭

LOL

Please @ me when you want to say something to me!
    It's against my religion to hate: ask me about it if you're interested :)
    "Context is everything." -- John Green, vlogbrother and generally awesome person
    The non-tea drinkers... all of the awesome, none of the tea.
    "Like cheese in our pockets, these are the Pizza in Our Pants."

edited November 2012

Now googling this to find out what he's called everywhere else...

Edit: He's Wali here in Wales. For some reason I find that amusing. Also for some unfathomable reason in France he's Charlie :D

by TheNotSoWiseOwl

haha I never thought about how Where's Waldo/Wally would translate to other languages!  I like that!
    @thepiratequeenkt That's Darcy right? I believe he is also a semi-regular on Cracked.com 's videos
    Main Mafioso Manager
    Duckies!
  • lolathecoconutlolathecoconut Montreal, CanadaPosts: 62
    Charlotte was recently in an episode of Apartment 23 as a physics professor or something like that.
  • KiralayKiralay Posts: 1
    I don't think I could have thought of a better conversation under this thread.
  • IgorIgor Posts: 112 ✭✭
    Always wanted to dress as Wally for a costume party. Sadly, horizontal stripes do not favor my physique! :P
    Blame it on the stars
  • mareskamareska Posts: 31 ✭✭
    I hate Wally (he's Wally in Brasil) because I CAN NEVER FIND HIM.
    there are no happy endings
    endings are the saddest part, 

so just give me a happy middle
    and a very happy start
    I knew I had seen her recently @lolathecoconut
    Main Mafioso Manager
    Duckies!
  • CellistPondCellistPond Posts: 340 ✭✭✭
    I've seen Laura Spencer actually doing another youtube series and her character and so opposite Jane it's funny to watch
    Oh look! A wild signature!
    If I'm not posting here, I might be tweeting
    or sleeping or working
  • LaisLais Posts: 140 ✭✭
    1 - I want too see that commercial. Is it on youtube?

2 - I LOVED WALLY WHEN I WAS A CHILD.
    Keep calm and Brazil on.
  • TARDISandSparklesTARDISandSparkles Posts: 59 ✭✭
    Laura Spencer was on the Disney Channel show, Jessie. Which I think is cool because Joey Richter (mostly know from the Starkid productions) is a semi-regular on the show as well!!
    @Lais I couldn't find it on youtube but it is on the KFC website http://www.kfc.com/promos/commercial.asp
    Main Mafioso Manager
    Duckies!
  • LaisLais Posts: 140 ✭✭
    Thanks @Butters!
    Keep calm and Brazil on.
    @Lais No probelm, it's how I do. *Cocky smirk*
    Main Mafioso Manager
    Duckies!
  • AwnwuhlAwnwuhl Posts: 37 ✭✭
    I saw that commercial too, and Charlotte was in an episode of Good Luck Charlie. She was a businesswoman/mother who needed a babysitter for her kids.
    @Awnwuhl I haven't seen her in that. But someone did mention seeing her in a show called Don't Trust The B**** in Apt 23 which is where I had seen her most recently. Other than TLBD of course. But it's really cool to see these actors getting parts, however small, outside of LBD. I think they are all pretty great and would love to see more of them after it ends. 
    Main Mafioso Manager
    Duckies!
  • I love the idea of them being in other shows! I will definately have to keep my eyes open. They're going ti have to create an imdb.com for youtube stars soon. Thanks for the Where's Waldo Fun Facts! :) @TheNotSoWiseOwl
  • Butters said:
    There is a KFC commercial I just watched. Three guys at a party runs out of chicken. Commercial is not important really but I could almost swear that Fitz is in it. 

Unrelated I saw Charlotte in something the other day.... now what was it?... hmmm
    I think I saw Charlotte in don't Trust the B----- in Apartment 23. She was one of the main character's friends from high school.
    I merged these two thread since they have sort of both turned into LBD actors spotted elsewhere