First!

trueberrypietrueberrypie Earth,This Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Known/Visible UniversePosts: 11
I just recently joined Our Pants and was astonished that no one has yet posted anything in the Animal Wonders video discussion. Therefore, I posted this despite the apparent lack of substance. 
Animal Wonders is a lovely channel that educates and celebrates animals, and I thoroughly enjoy it. Good job Jessie and co.! I appreciate you =) 

Comments

• singingwritingsingingwriting Minnesota, USA Posts: 25
    I just recently started watching but so far Animal Wonders is amazing!
    Hello, Sweetie!
  • gnaistgnaist Stanford, CA, USAPosts: 4,863 Admin
    I love Kemosabe. Jessie's energy is really great too. I haven't been keeping up very well, but I do love Animal Wonders too. :)
    Prince of the Last Ones
    I'm on a brand new collab channel: The Last One To Vlog Here Wins
    "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart." -- Helen Keller
  • BriRose23BriRose23 MarylandPosts: 1,608 ✭✭✭
    I love Animal Wonders too! But I also have problems keeping up with the videos. To be honest I have problems keeping up with YouTube in general. I think I have too many subscriptions. Oops.  ;))

There is no darkness as dark as great light corrupted - Lauren Kate

TUMBLR    NERDY TUMBLR    GOODREADS    TWITTER    FACEBOOK    INSTAGRAM

• centauriecentaurie BelgiumPosts: 48
    oh, god can't believe this thread or this subthread for that matter, isn't more active. I love it so much.
    Wether it's introducing animals you don't normally get a good look at, & providing info on their behaviours & normal habitat, or just the info-videos on keeping pets. So interesting & useful! (I have one cat)
  • MyNameIsEricMyNameIsEric Posts: 20
    This really should be a lot more active, I am truly surprised that so many nerdfighters have neglected this thread for so long! I have not watched a lot of Animal Wonders but what I saw I loved, I am so glad that organisations like that exist and I would like to learn more about them. What they are doing for animals not only by rescuing some of them but simply by informing more people about animals, it is a truly remarkable project.