Society Lost - A current roleplay that I'm working on at school

Hi, I'm new here. I came across this site at random. Anyway, at school, I am currently a struggling GM for an original universe of my own creation. I'm new to being a GM with an organized system, but I'm an experienced online role-player and I also do LARPING. As for the universe, here is everything that I already have for the system;

1. The role-play takes place in a town called Odyssey, which is located near a government facility. (I originally made it a Power Plant, but then I decided for some reason to make it where the plant is actually a cover-up for a research facility, don't know how that really works though. XD) 
  2. I have a story for which the rp is based off of, and it takes place 2-3 years after said story.
BACK-STORY
In 2012 (or unspecified year; it takes place in modern day though. My main character in the story has a black Kawasaki Ninja H2 so, yeah...). The government started to experiment on an unknown metal that fell from space. Everything was going well; but as we well know, nothing well can last. As they were doing a new test on the metal, it reacted to the power source and caused a worldwide EMP field. The electricity went out, but that wasn't the only thing that happened that day, for life as we knew it, would change forever. The EMP had caused either death on impact, didn't affect it victims, or turned said victims into either two types of mutants; Necrolings, which are disformed mutants who last their humanity but retained their primal instincts, or Evolved, which gives them power. The humans who survived the blast figured this out, and started among a road of destruction to destroy them. However, the mutants fought back.

ANYWAY, that is everything that I have at the moment, but please give me some feedback! Thanks~

If you wish to judge me, then judge away. If you wish to praise me, then I will not stop you. However, if you judge me without getting to personally know me, then you are a fool. 

Comments

• melvingoddardmelvingoddard Posts: 1
    Hi! Hope you're doing great! I like your story pretty much and I read at domyessay.today that roleplays are quite useful to boost creativity and confidence! I don't understand why too few people at my school is into it!