Previous volunteers of VidCon, what did you folks do?

NackPTNackPT Posts: 41
edited April 2015 in VidCon
I volunteered because it sounded like it would be a good thing to do. What did you folks do?

Edit: I just found out minors can't volunteer, but still feel free to say what you did.
by NackPT

• RaibeanRaibean Oceanside, CAPosts: 144 ✭✭
    I did a couple of different things. I was a runner, which means I took things to and from Volunteer HQ. I ran one of the Info Booths for a while. I also handed out ribbons at the Charity Booth!
  • hydencootehydencoote Posts: 3
    workouts keep the key to efficient weight-loss. Wait a moment, does that suggestion pop up gory images of those smooth and hungry exercises in your mind? Don't be misled then because taking healthily does not mean missing meals. Weight decrease can come easy while continuing with your chosen meals too. All it needs is tricking your human whole body into believing that you are maintaining a highly effective vita x forskolin plan strategy. And that can happen while you eat your chosen meals too. Basically cut down on assisting sizes and eat it in small proportions. You could boost the number of meals as well. 2. Consist of Some Actual Activity In Your Routine Subjecting our bodies to some exercising consistently is quintessential for efficientvita x forskolin get rid of up and consequent weight-