Random Interview Questions

Comments

• TelMolagMoraTelMolagMora Alliance, OhioPosts: 508 ✭✭
    A. I plan to study sociology once I go off to college, but I'm not sure its what I really want to learn about as of recent.
    A. You make them humble, whether they like it or not.

Q. How dare you blasphemy guava? What did it ever do to you to deserve such malicious libel?
    Q. Why are your questions answers?
    Q. Should my questions be answers?
    무세이 알렉스, remember the name.
  • romy16romy16 The Netherlands Posts: 4,319 ✭✭✭
    A. I have no idea what you are talking about
    A. Cause it fun or your questions are not specific enough.
    A. Yes?

Q. Do you ever experienced so much stress at you job that it haunted you in your dreams? Once I started to check people in while I was dreaming and nowadays I keep baking pizza for too many people, who are impatient. 
    Q. What is the worst thing to see when you wake up? 

A. Nope. Its one of the perks of unemployment.
    A. Sunrises. I hate mornings and prefer a serene night sky.

Q. Do you share my semi-unhealthy obsession of bunnies? I can't help it, English Angoras are flippin' adorable!
    Q. Do you have a favorite kind of rabbit?
    Q. To bring it back to my prior answer, do you prefer the daytime or nighttime?
  • MsSonyfanMsSonyfan IndiaPosts: 540 ✭✭
    A. No, but I might be a crazy cat lady
    A. :-/
    A. Nighttime FTW !

Q. What would you like to do on your birthday ?
    Q. How many palaces do you own ?
  • RolloRollo Operative 6081, MiniTrue Airstrip Three, OceaniaPosts: 1,883 ✭✭✭
    A. Drive around in a Ford Fiesta ST that someone just gave me for my birthday (I wish).
    A. One - A memory palace; currently closed for renovations.

Q. What's the furthest West that you've ever been?
    Q. Was life peaceful there?
    "I speak an infinite deal of nothing and I am not bound to please thee with my answers."

I've written four books - you might like to buy them: Linky - Doobly Doo
    A. From where I live that is going to be Peru.
    A. Kinda, well for most people who live outside Lima, Lima itself is soo busy.

Q. What is the best kind of cake?
    Q. Why is the cake a lie?

A. Vanilla cake with blueberry glaze
    A. You mean it isn't real ?! :((

Q. Why can't I start the car properly ?
    Q. Why do I freak out when I have to turn the car ?
    A. cars are weird and it took me a while to do that too
    A. stress, you will get better at driving, trust me, you will

Q. Why is it soo hot here.
    Q. Why would you give me feedback that is soooo vague?

• KGB_the_Russian_SpyKGB_the_Russian_Spy The Actually Rather Divided States of AmericaPosts: 3,668 ✭✭✭
    A. Because the imaginary volcano erupted outside and now we're all buried in imaginary lava?

A.  Because ... because ... I DON'T KNOW WHO I AM!!!

Q. Why did you run from the scene of the crime?

Q. What possible "childhood experience" could have made you terrified of fax machines?
    "Fairy tales are more than true, not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"  ~Neil Gaiman
    A. Because I ain't going back to the pen. You'll never take me alive!
    A. It all started when I was just five years old. It was a fair spring evening and I was at home basking in the glory of an original Playstation. But my serenity was coming to a sudden end when... it appeared. Out of nowhere, A RAVENOUS FAX MACHINE LUNGED AT ME TRYING TO DEVOUR MY YOUNG FLESH! I ran in a frenzy of fear and confusion as the demonic communication device tried harder and harder to kill me. Sorry, but this is too painful to recall. I'll just move on.

Q. What was your first video game console if you had one? Mine was a Sega Genesis.
    Q. Do you value anonymity online?
    Q. [insert question here]
    A. Never had one :P
    A. Of course
    A. Nice to meet you, where you've been ?

Q. Who, apart from vlogbrothers, is your favourite YouTuber ?
    Q. Why are the birds chirping so loudly ?
  • KGB_the_Russian_SpyKGB_the_Russian_Spy The Actually Rather Divided States of AmericaPosts: 3,668 ✭✭✭
    A. Vi Hart
    A. They're not.  It's all in your head.

Q. What should I do with this bag of internal organs?
    Q. Explain to me how you got stuck in an empty public swimming pool at two AM, naked save for a gorilla mask.
    "Fairy tales are more than true, not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"  ~Neil Gaiman
    A. Consider donating them to your local necromancer. They could use them for their various experiments or add it to their personal undead army.
    A. Cocaine's one helluva drug, hehehehehehe.

Q. Do you understand the reference in my answer?
    Q. If you had a llama, would you take it for walks in the park? I don't see why dogs are the only animal people take on walks.
    Q. Could you walk me through your average sandwich-making process? I'd like to learn how people prepare their food over the way I do.
    A. Yes
    A. Yes
    A. TAKE BREAD TAKE ANOTHER BREAD PUT THINGS ON FIRST BREAD PUT SECOND BREAD ON TOP OF THINGS ON FIRST BREAD SHOVE INTO ORAL CAVITY.

Q. What is the meaning of life?
    Q. If I revealed myself as the Doctor what would you do?
    Q. So was this your evil plan, or were the bees just Phase One?
    A. Encrypted. If you think you can decipher it, feel free.
    A. I really wouldn't care. I find Dr. Who to be rather boring and uninteresting.
    A. The bees were simply a diversion. You'll all soon realize the cogs that are in motion, but it will be too late. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA ha.

Q. One question and one question only. Do you love me? Do you REALLY love me? Don't lie to me! I don't want your pity, I just want the truth! DO. YOU. LOVE. ME!?
  • SANTA_ATE_CHICAGOSANTA_ATE_CHICAGO PennsylvaniaPosts: 2,637 ✭✭✭
    A. Yes, but given that I only met you 2 hours ago, that love is strictly platonic.

Q. Ok, I've just GOTTA ask; where'd you get it?
    When is a door not a door? When someone steals the hinges.
    A. Long story.  See the "Golden Sharpie" thread for an explanation.

Q. You've spent your entire life in an ice-cold pit, knee deep in radioactive waste, being slowly poisoned from the inside out.  So HOW are you so optimistic?

A. It's the drugs they give me, that cause severe mood swings.

Q. Who do you love ?
    Q. Who do not love anymore ?
    A. Some family, a handful of friends, my girlfriend, my cat, and the cashier at the convenient store down the street from me.
    A. Too many to name. I've grown to hate most of the people I meet. Guess it comes from having impossibly high standards, but I stand by them.

Q. Do you find yourself enslaved by your pets? I can't help it, cats are crafty.
    Q. Why are questions about people hard for me to write? Sometimes I just can't bother to want to know about anyone.
    A. ALL. THE. FREAKING. TIME.

A. Then don't, and just invent crazy fictional situations. 

Q. You seem to be extremely obsessed with iguanas.  Why?

Q. How'd you get that scar?

A. They are cute
    A. Well you know those coke vendingmachines. I had to restock them  at work and I was wearing shorts cause it was hot and in some way I cut my leg and now I have scar there. The other ones are from the oven cause I burnt myself while baking cookies.(True story)

Q. Why are people so squeamish about visiting a sauna/spa complex?
    Q Why are people so scared to fly?

A: Well, it could be the hordes of mostly naked people
    A: It really comes down to feeling of control. In a safe plane you feel helpless, while in a dangerous car you feel like your safety is up to you

Q: WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOOOSE?!
    A.  Those are the Daleks.  Don't worry, the Doctor will take care of them.  The TARDIS should be arriving in 5, 4, 3...

Q. Can you please explain this voice in my head that's shouting at me in the highly endangered Micronesian language of Kosraean?

Q. And also why, when it switches to English, it seems to be talking about hippopotami? 
    A. No. I don't think anyone can explain why a voice in your head might be shouting in Kosraean unless you already speak it; in which case it might be part of your internal monologue. There is a possibility that you might be an asylum seeker on Nauru though. 
    A. The only plausible answers that I can come up with are drugs or mental health issues. Please see a doctor.

Q. Assuming that you could put anything in a toastie, what are the best sandwich fillings that you can imagine?
    Q. Assuming that you could set up a toasted sandwich restaurant in the world, where would you like to put it?
    Q. Assuming that you could arrange for anyone in the world to be your first customer, who would it be?
    "I speak an infinite deal of nothing and I am not bound to please thee with my answers."

A. Marinara sauce, mozzarella sticks, garlic, meatballs, and a sprinkle of parmesan cheese. Such delicious.
    A. I wouldn't set one up. There's a couple amazing ones about a couple hours from where I live. But if I must, I shall start it in the middle of a very dense forest and hope one day someone finds it and is surprisingly satisfied by their discovery.
    A. Preferably, my first customer would  not be human, but instead, a horde of ravenous and hungry MOLE PEOPLE. They will be so amazed by my culinary concoctions that they would cease their invasion of the surface world.

Q. How are you all preparing for the MOLE PEOPLE?
    Q. I'm not crazy, right? Alright, maybe a little, but thats not the issue at hand.
    A. Wait, my minions like toasties?  This is not good, now you can pay them off... :(

A. We're all crazy in some way or another

Q. What creature/robot/other would you choose for your minion army if you had a choice? (Unlike me, I got stuck with mole people)

Q. Why is my little brother about to be shipped off to Uzbekistan?  SOMEONE JUSTIFY THIS... so I can thank them.  He was getting really annoying.
    A: Probably dragons, maybe elephants
    A: I don't know, why don't you ask and believe your brother?

Q: What is the airspeed of an otherwise unladen swallow carrying an apple if manhole covers are square?
    A. Never had time to find out- I was going to experiment, but then your dragophants ate the swallow.

Q. What does this very dangerous looking contraption do?

Q. Why can't you control your dragophant army?
    A. It's a great ball contraption. Of itself it does nothing useful... except look cool.
    A. Oh I could but why would I want to? Anarchy is amazing!

Q. What do you think is the unhappiest country on earth?
    Q. If you could drop humanitarian happiness aid on them, what would that aid be?
    Q. Do you think it would be cool to firebomb the moon, just to watch the flames?

A. North Korea
    A. Lots of puppies and rainbows.  Really it would probably be a billion dollars and poison gas that is only toxic to the Kim Jong Family
    A. No. That would wreak havoc on the tides

Q. What is this place?
    Q. Could you elaborate?