Random Interview Questions

Comments

• T_DaaawgT_Daaawg Bath, UKPosts: 2
    A. I speak one language fluently.
    A. The language is English.
    A. I guess it would be Spanish.
    A. Because I tried to learn it once, and hope to succeed in doing so one day. The reason for that is because I'd like to go to a bunch of countries in South America, most of which are Spanish speaking.

Q. What is the worst animal, and why?
    Q. If you add up all the happiness and sadness in your life, which would there be more of?
    Q. What do you think of glasses?
  • KGB_the_Russian_SpyKGB_the_Russian_Spy The Actually Rather Divided States of AmericaPosts: 3,668 ✭✭✭
    A. Two, English and Chinese (Though I'm not really fluent in the latter)
    A. Yes
    A. Probably French
    A. Usefulness

Q. What was your favorite subject in grade school?
    Q. Do you still like that subject now?
    Q. Best teacher you ever had and why?
    Q. Worst teacher you ever had and why?
    "Fairy tales are more than true, not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"  ~Neil Gaiman
  • TelMolagMoraTelMolagMora Alliance, OhioPosts: 516 ✭✭
    A. Humans, they're always getting their filthy mittens on everything.
    A. Unknowable and honestly I couldn't care less. Those feelings often melt into other ones and become things that the English language doesn't have proper words for. I prefer those feelings and to make an effort to live for & remember them.
    A. Useful.

Sorry KGB but you answered the wrong questions, so no answers for you!

Q. How many guinea pigs is too many? I'm confident that "too many" is just a lie, but everyone around me disagrees.
    Q. What's your favorite flavor of Ramune? Of the flavors I've had, I'd have to go with pineapple.
    Q. Is it acceptable to move a country and not understand the country's language or how to speak it?
    무세이 알렉스, remember the name.
  • romy16romy16 The Netherlands Posts: 4,319 ✭✭✭
    A. Infinity, you can never have to many guinea pigs of normal pigs
    A. That one, (idk what ramune is)
    A. Yes, I moved to china for 5 months and did not speak the language and when I was on my way back I met a guy who lived in china for 6 years without speaking chineese

Q. One of my favourite tv show ended NOW WHAT?
    Q. How do I get my feet to stop being painful?
    Q. What's cuter a pig or a guinea pig?

• KGB_the_Russian_SpyKGB_the_Russian_Spy The Actually Rather Divided States of AmericaPosts: 3,668 ✭✭✭
    A. FANFIC TIME!!!
    A. Sell your soul to the pharmacy workers
    A. Guinea Pig

Q. Same questions I asked above
    "Fairy tales are more than true, not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"  ~Neil Gaiman
  • fingerscrossedfingerscrossed MainePosts: 164 ✭✭
    A. Search frantically for a new show I can immerse myself in before I explode from the feels.
    A. Stop going barefoot around the house!
    A. Depends on the size of the pig.

Q. What is the most surreal place you've ever been?
    Q. What color is the sky right now for you?
    There are only two kinds of people in the world: those who can extrapolate from incomplete data
    A. Heart of New York City at night, or at least the colorfully lit parts
    A. Grey and pouring water

Q. -_-
  • RolloRollo Operative 6081, MiniTrue Airstrip Three, OceaniaPosts: 1,905 ✭✭✭
    A. ҉

ಠ_ಠ

Q. See a penny, pick it up?
    Q. Do you believe you'll have good luck?
    Q. Should pennies be abolished?
    Q. Would you prefer a Dollar Coin as opposed to a Dollar Note?
    Q. Are you looking forward to the new Pound Coin next year?
    "I speak an infinite deal of nothing and I am not bound to please thee with my answers."

I've written four books - you might like to buy them: Linky - Doobly Doo
    A. Of course not, I refuse to use pennies.
    A. Naw, the only real source of good luck comes from lucky crickets.
    A. I wouldn't abolish them, but I'd like to see them stop being created and pulled from circulation.
    A. Yes please! And two dollar coins. One more reason I like Canadian money over US currency. Plus the polar bear on the back is a nice addition too.
    A. Can't say I'm even aware there was a new one coming out, so no.

Q. How much pound cake can I get for a Pound and how many pounds will it weigh?
    Q. Did you find Pound Syndrome to be a bit of a disappointing follow-up to Knock Madness?
    Q. Would you rather live in Pound, Virginia or Pound, Wisconsin?
    Q. Pound pound pound pound pound, pound pound? Pound pound pound!
  • T_DaaawgT_Daaawg Bath, UKPosts: 2
    A. I'll be honest, I'm not entirely sure what pound cake is, but judging from the name, I'd say you can get one pound of pound cake for a pound. All in one single cake.
    A. I had never even heard of Hopsin before I googled those albums, so no, I guess not.
    A. I'm from the UK, so I don't know much about either. (There seems to be a theme developing here) I guess Wisconsin, because I think it's nearer to the West coast, which seems like a good coast.
    A. Pound.

Q. How many pound coins are there in existence?
    Q. What is the best kind of juice?
    Q. Who was the last person to see you laugh?
    Q. What is your opinion of Kangaroos?
    A. Right now about seven. There used to be more, but my vacuum cleaner went on overdrive mode and absorbed most of Europe
    A. Orange? IDK
    A. Is it a bad thing if I can't remember???
    A. Cute but terrifying if angered. Just like most Australian animals

Q. My original ... original ... original post, about school subjects.
    A. Sociology. It was one of the few classes that didn't feel like a chore and actually encouraged me to try for the sake of wanting to actually learn. Partly because of my prior interest and the rest I owe to the wonderful teacher I had for the class.
    A. I still enjoy it, though its not as much of a passion for me at the moment as it once was. I'll give it a couple years and try to dive back into it.
    A. Probably my American history teacher from high school. I appreciated his leniency with due dates. He understood that I can get easily unfocused at times and would lose site of responsibilities, so as long as kept doing really well, he would accept most work a day or two late without penalty.
    A. Oh there are a good handful of them, but I'm not sure which one I'd give that title to. I'll just go with my 6th grade math teacher. She was stuck-up, annoying, placed no value on independent work or thought, believed only her method of coming to conclusions was valid, and she tended to single me out as a "problem child". Ironic considering I was one of the top students in the class and yet she insisted I was doing things wrong.

Q. How many Australian Pounds are still left, since your vacuum doesn't seem to have affected them?
    Q. What Pocky should I eat next: green tea cream or chocolate with almonds?
    Q. Are you aware of the greatest page in the universe?
    A. More than you think.
    The Australian Dollar replaced the Australian Pound on Valentine's Day 1966. In total from 1871-1928 £362,017,756 of gold sovereigns were minted in Australia. There's also paper money as well.
    I am 100% certain that I could have an Australian Pound within half a hour if I wanted.
    A. Green tea cream. Life's too short to care about the consequences.
    A. Maddox? Is that still a thing? I remember that from almost 20 years ago.

Q. Clockwise or anti-clockwise around your local supermarket?
    Q. How much is a bottle of Coca-Cola?
    Q. Have you ever made stroganoff with Campbell's Cream of Mushroom?
    Q. Which is the best Boris: Badenov, Karloff, Johnson, Becker or Yeltsin?

"I speak an infinite deal of nothing and I am not bound to please thee with my answers."

A. Typically clockwise, unless I'm getting my bread and produce first instead of last.
    A. For a 12 oz. aluminum bottle here it would be 99 cents, not including any taxes of sort.
    A. I've never even made stroganoff before; I've only had it three times in my life.
    A. Imma go with Karloff. No real reason why beyond the name, because I'm not familiar with any of the others barring Yeltsin.

Q. Could a pygmy goat make a good house pet?
    Q. Any preference for RISC or CISC processors over the other?
    Q. Finland?
    A. No, as I, your roommate, have severe ovinaphobia and thus cannot even LOOK at one without breaking out in hives
    A. Not particularly
    A. SUOMI.

Q. Favorite mainstream thing?
    Q. Favorite relatively obscure thing?
    Q. Favorite EXTREMELY obscure thing?
    A. Lil Wayne, the guy's got bars and and overall great lyricism skills. Pity that he doesn't always demonstrate that.
    A. Rittz. The rapper, not the cracker.
    A. Angelspit, people just don't seem to be interested in electro-industrial music.

Q. I've eaten the green tea Pocky and now all I've got left is almond chocolate, strawberry cream, and chocolate cream. Which one shall I consume next?
    Q. Do you see any potential with Firefox OS?
    Q. Favorite keyboard layout? I like using AZERTY on my phone.
    edited February 2016
    A. Almond chocolate, that just sounds good
    A. IDUNNO, I'm pretty happy with chrome, even is some plugins don't work (curse you unity and silverlight).
    A. QWERTY for life. My german classmate had an quertz keybord which I found super annoying and she found my keybord weird

Q. How much chocolate is too much chocolate
    Q. When will the light in our toilet work again. It's been broken for almost a week now and pooping in the dark is not that nice anymore.
    Q. What shows that I should watch?
    by romy16

A. When it becomes sentient and demands you to free it. Other than that, you're fine.
    A. The Monstrosity of Cocoa cut the power lines as revenge. You have no one to blame but it.
    A. Watch shows? How can you watch TV when you've got a mutant dessert on your hands?

Q. Worst impulse buy?
    Q. Strangest item in your closet/wardrobe?
    Q. Do you care about fashion at all? Why or why not?
    A. A large box of candies called Jujubes, which were disgusting.
    A. A pair of "split mitts", which are like mittens except there are 3 finger holes, your thumb and two groups of 2 fingers
    A. Not really. I like clothes that make me look good and feel good, but I don't really care about style and I'm not picky. I own all of, like, one fancy dress and three skirts. I guess when it comes down to it there are better things I could be spending my time doing than worrying about fashion. Plus I don't live in a place where I feel a lot of pressure to be fashionable. It's more about utility.

Q. Do you wear makeup? Why or why not?
    Q. What are the three books you would bring with you to a desert island (individual books, not series)
    Q. What is your most recent Google search?
    There are only two kinds of people in the world: those who can extrapolate from incomplete data
    A. Not every day, I don't really care and I don't like the way it feels on my skin. I do for special occasions though
    A. A survival guidebook for obvious reasons, HP 5 to remind me of home, and Ulysses because it'll be a long time before I finish the whole thing
    A. Antonin Scalia death

Q. What is one thing someone has said to you that you are reasonably confident is a lie?
    Q. Who is your role model?
    Q. Who is someone you try not to emulate in almost every way? (so like an anti-role model).
    edited February 2016
    A. I dit not eat/use your stuff.
    A. Grace Helbig, she gives me hope that when you're almost in your thirtys you can still don't get stuff

Q. Why does traffic make me anxious?
    (I had to drive from the north of amsterdam to my home in hilversum during rush hour with "my" new car and it was kinda terrifying)
    Q. How much coffee is too much coffee?
    Q. If you had complete freedom over at what time you come into work and when you leave.
    At what time would you start to work and at what time would you finish if you have to work 8 hours a day (excluding a 30 lunchbreak)?
    by romy16

A. Probably because there's a conspiracy amongst people who make traffic laws to create the most stressful traffic situations possible.
    A. Depends on how much coffee is in the house.
    A. 8:30am-4:30pm

Q. If you could gain any one skill without having to work for it, what skill would you choose?
    Q. What is your favorite useless bit of trivia?
    A. Being allowed to practice Law.
    A. Abraham Lincoln was playing baseball at the time, when he found out that he had been nominated for the Republican nomination for the Presidency. YEAH - 'MURICA!

Q. Donald Trump - why America, why, oh why, oh why, oh why?
    Q. Best religion? (thanks Mark and Hal)
    Q. Jamaican Rice Rat or Reunion Swamphen?
    Q. Why can't we go near the Dog Park?
    Q. Three?

A. Ugh... if I only knew...
    A. One's own.
    A. Jamaican Rice Rat, for sure
    A. There's too much yellow snow you might be tempted to eat.
    A. Four.

Q. What is your favorite food that everyone else finds gross?
    Q. What's the most outrageous lie you've told that someone actually believed?
    Q. Why isn't there more snow on the ground?!
    A. It's not my favorite, but I really like lychee flavored candies and drinks. None of my friends seem to care for it.
    A. I once convinced a friend's friend that I was extremely scared of pillows. To be fair though he was pretty gullible, so I don't think it would've worked on anyone else.
    A. Someone's probably stealing it all. I'll start looking into it.

Q. Is Bitcoin dead?
    Q. Would you buy a MIPS based smartphone whenever one comes out?
    Q. Any thoughts on Firefox OS?
    A. Nah, he's living on a ranch somewhere out in Oklahoma under the WPP.
    A. Not sure yet
    A. It's fine I guess. Don't see the big deal.

Q. Something actually true you said that nobody believed
    Q. Are you good at making things up on the spot?
    Q. Feelings on competitive sports?
    A. I am from Australia. (people seem to think I'm from Boston, MA, or Essex or something).
    A. Sure.
    Did you know that the first bank-style glass "bricks" were installed in a NatWest bank in Sheffield in
    1925, because they wanted to get light into a below ground level of the building but still wanted to maintain privacy?
    Neither did I. I made it up. It sounds plausible.
    A. Too much sport is barely enough.
    If you don't play sport competitively, you need to start doing so; immediately.

Q. Wither Canada?
    Q. What thing would you like to add to my imaginary Museum of Miscellany?
    Q. Why should that thing be added?
    Q. Do you think that Norman Price should be given a talking to?

A. Yesno??
    A. Some child size cloggs, because they are cute and make children even more cute and easy to locate.
    A. Yes, according to the wikia he sometimes cause havoc and that's bad.

Q. What do you do with dresscodes?
    Q. What is you opinion on meetings about meetings?
    Q. What is the best lunch ever?

• FizzywaffleFizzywaffle Gainesville FLPosts: 132
    A: I don't know what a dresscode even is.
    A: I love them.
    A: Chicken and lettuce salad.

Q: What's your favorite flammable?
    Q: Why is it your favorite?
    Q: What politician would you put it on?

"We can never be certain"-Me

A. Easter fire
    A. Its fun to light something on fire with the whole community
    A. NONE, I may hate your opinion but violence is NEVER the answer.

Q. What is a cool thing about a job?
    Q. How do I get on the itranet?
    Q. Why do teenagers do the things they do?