Random Interview Questions

123457»

Comments

• RolloRollo Operative 6081, MiniTrue Airstrip Three, OceaniaPosts: 1,900 ✭✭✭
    A. Getting paid universal value tokens to purchase other goods and services.
    A. What does "itra" mean? This word "itranet" is meaningless.
    A. That would be an ecumenical matter.

Q. Why does America still have pennies?
    Q. Or Nickels for that matter?
    Q. Or Dollar Bills?
    Q. Why America, Why?
    "I speak an infinite deal of nothing and I am not bound to please thee with my answers."

I've written four books - you might like to buy them: Linky - Doobly Doo
  • romy16romy16 The Netherlands Posts: 4,319 ✭✭✭
    A. Lobbying
    A. Cause those are kinda useful...
    A. Because a dollar still has value
    A. because they can

Q. DID I LEAVE WORK TOO EARLY? (started at 8 and left a 4 and had no lunchbreak but some of my coworkers did not leave)
    Q. How do you deal with a sore throat?
    Q. Why does this room smell so bad?

• KGB_the_Russian_SpyKGB_the_Russian_Spy The Actually Rather Divided States of AmericaPosts: 3,668 ✭✭✭
    A. No, that sounds like 9 to 5 just shifted an hour earlier? Did you arrive earlier than your coworkers?
    A. Gargling with salt water might work, but that has the side effect of tasting like utter PIZZZAA.
    A. Shhhhh. Don't tell anyone about the 3-week old stash of anchovies

Q. Do other countries place nearly as much emphasis on their history as the U.S. does? Is there a special "Dutch History" course in the Netherlands?
    Q. Favorite drink?
    Q. One thing you secretly like but pretend to hate?
    "Fairy tales are more than true, not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"  ~Neil Gaiman
  • romy16romy16 The Netherlands Posts: 4,319 ✭✭✭
    A. NO most of us came in around same time but we were asked to work overtime but I did not want to do that. Because I was tired and my throat was sore.
    A. Yes, we almost exclusively covered Dutch history in school but we did look at the rest of Europe/world when nothing interesting happened here. (look here for the current curriculum)
    A. Hot chocolate, mainly because it is the most drinkable thing the coffee machine at work produces.
    A. Justin Biebers music

Q. When is the right time to got to bed?
    Q. Did your high school offer art history courses? I've never ever have met anybody who had those courses in high school. Even though my school did over them and they were nice.
    Q. Most useless course ever?

• fingerscrossedfingerscrossed MainePosts: 164 ✭✭
    A. Wait up until you almost fall over in your chair from sleepyness and make a mental note to go to bed approximately 2-3 hours before that next time.
    A. *looks in coursebook* nope.
    A. At my high school currently: computer keyboarding. Or else one of the higher math courses like calculus that 99% of the kids at my school won't ever need.

Q. A course that you wish existed?
    Q. What would someone have to pay you to get you to quit the Internet for the next ten years?
    Q. Two things that shouldn't taste good together but inexplicably do?
    There are only two kinds of people in the world: those who can extrapolate from incomplete data
    A. Continued spelling and grammar through high school. The number of misspelled words that I see and grammar that obviously came from the catcher of a lawnmower that I see in legal documents, is hideous.
    A. $975,325. Which is Full-time adult average weekly ordinary time earnings in Australia, plus 25%; multiplied by ten.
    http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf/mf/6302.0/
    A. Celery and Peanut Butter.

Q. If you had no sense of taste, what would you miss most of all?
    Q. What is your favourite road in the world?
    Q. Oh, say does that star-spangled banner yet wave, o'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?
    Q. If you could, would you?
    Q. Who in the world would you like to pie in the face?
    "I speak an infinite deal of nothing and I am not bound to please thee with my answers."

• KGB_the_Russian_SpyKGB_the_Russian_Spy The Actually Rather Divided States of AmericaPosts: 3,668 ✭✭✭
    A. Breakfast cereal
    A. The M25, thanks to Good Omens
    A. Not if Trump becomes president
    A. The aforementioned neon orange alien
    A. Oh, definitely

Q. Worst possible combination of 2 foods that taste good separately?
    Q. Your thoughts on the Middle Ages?
    Q. Favorite "in your pants" title?
    "Fairy tales are more than true, not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"  ~Neil Gaiman
  • FizzywaffleFizzywaffle Gainesville FLPosts: 132
    A: sausages and chocolate ice cream
    A: 7.5/10, too much castles
    A: "Everybody Poops In My Pants"

Q: Who is James K. Polk?
    Q: Who is James Ensor?
    Q: What is the sun?

"We can never be certain"-Me

A. He was the only President of the United States who got elected on a platform of "get stuff done"; then "got stuff done"; then after being president, went home.
    A. Belgium's famous painter. Dig him up and shake his hand; appreciate the man.
    A. The Sun is a miasma of incandescent plasma; the Sun's not simply made out of gas.

Q. Can you stand on your head?
    Q. Who are you?
    Q. How is a raven like a writing desk?
    Q. Whatever shall I do; wherever shall I go?

A. Kinda??
    A. A TOTALLY REAL PERSON! Just like the rest of you, right? HAHAHAHA. *speaking into microphone* They're on to our plan, better start reloading the mothership
    A. Poe wrote on both?
    A. Definitely don't follow me on the mothership. Other than that, I can't help you there.

Q. Least favorite large city?
    Q. Why?
    Q. Your feelings on big cities in general?
  • MsSonyfanMsSonyfan IndiaPosts: 544 ✭✭
    A. Delhi
    A. Most polluted city in the world
    A. If you don't create any environmental issues, it's fine, it can be fun I guess. But not everyone is cut out for them.

Q. What did you have for lunch ?
    Q. Why didn't you invite Taylor Swift ?
  • fingerscrossedfingerscrossed MainePosts: 164 ✭✭
    A. Pasta and tomato sauce
    A. Because I'm afraid of rejection.

Q. How many toes do humans *really* need?
    Q. Why is there such a big gap between winter and spring? UGHHH
    Q. What is your all-time favorite book?
    There are only two kinds of people in the world: those who can extrapolate from incomplete data
  • MsSonyfanMsSonyfan IndiaPosts: 544 ✭✭
    A. Minimum 2, I guess, for grabbing things.
    A. Perhaps because you're further up north than me...
    Here it's summer already.
    A. Sammy Keyes and the Search for the Snake Eyes

Q. Is there really a difference between having mommy issues and daddy issues ? (Although Sammy has them both !)
    Q. Why does playing kids' online restaurant games make me feel good ?
    Q. Have you ever played a dress up on those sites ?
    (like Agame, Miniclip)
  • TelMolagMoraTelMolagMora Alliance, OhioPosts: 512 ✭✭
    A. Not that I'm aware of. I don't see how the problems could be specifically different with such vague wording.
    A. No idea & I'm not even sure exactly what an "online restaurant game" would even be.
    A. Naw, that's just not my thing.

Q. Any (non Flash based) browser games worth checking out? Preferably HTML5 based.
    Q. Should I try and domesticate groundhogs?
    Q. Have any favorite memes? I consider myself a connoisseur of Drake inspired memes, though I have little care for him outside of humor.
    무세이 알렉스, remember the name.