New to Our Pants

So I've been a Nerdfighter for a good mount of time, but ive only recently decided to join Our Pants. I'm so lost and this seemed like the best place to start. I would highly appreciate guidance from anyone willing to help a fellow Nerdfighter! 

Comments

• ChrisCross109ChrisCross109 TexasPosts: 1
    I can't really help but I just wanted to say that I'm also new so yknow, at least you're not the only new one.
  • ZoaThePersonZoaThePerson Nevada, the land o' dirtPosts: 243 ✭✭
    I am relatively new to our pants, but have been here for a couple months and would suggest that you just dive in. There aren't really any rules besides not swearing, so go wild. Click on forum titles that sound interesting and comment if you feel like it. I have pretty recently started writing a book via these forums (although it is in its very early stages), so you can suggest project ideas on a new forum as I have. I have also gained a pen I mean email pal here. If you are interested in a pen pal you can search for pen pal in the search bar and there are some forums that people have created that help people find each other. I hope that helped.
    We must bring back the interrobang. What's an interrobang‽ 
    What do you mean "what's an interrobang?" 
    ‽ < that's an interrobang. a grammatically correct alternative to "?!" or "!?"

• ShriyaShriya IndiaPosts: 4
    Hey!I've been a fan of the vlogbrothers for a while,but I only just started figuring out the whole forum thing,so yeah!If there any tips,I could use them.
  • IanDavidWayIanDavidWay Posts: 7
    I was a member but I forgot my password so I just made a new account with twitter :p
  • TeajTeaj The Kingdom of CanadaPosts: 19,071 ✭✭✭✭
    I like how no one's actually helped yet XD A good place to start for everyone new the forums is the general discussion forum :)
  • LukeLuke Resident Spam Cleaner DublinPosts: 7,877 Admin
    Hey hi, sorry. Been a bit AWOL, so hope you understand.

As Teaj said, a good place to start is the general discussion forum. General rule of thumb is just talk to people...don't be rude. General etiquette really.

If you need any help you can send me a message (go to my profile and click to send a message) or just @ mention me so I get a notification about it. @elias

Again sorry I didn't respond before now
  • i'm New here too... i Had just One question about omnictionary. i Heard it does Exist but i cant Find it. i am Really interested in Omnictionary and would love to find It someday.if Somebody could tell me anything useful About omnictionary it Would really Help. thanks
    it's Just a Flower
  • gnaistgnaist Stanford, CA, USAPosts: 4,836 Admin

i'm New here too... i Had just One question about omnictionary. i Heard it does Exist but i cant Find it. i am Really interested in Omnictionary and would love to find It someday.if Somebody could tell me anything useful About omnictionary it Would really Help. thanks

I posted a reply to you in your discussion thread about this. I also moved your thread from Rules and Support to General Discussion:
    http://nerdfighteria.vanillaforums.com/discussion/7091/im-new-here-and-would-love-to-know-about-omnictionary-i-heard-it-does-exist-but-i-couldnt-find-it#latest
    Prince of the Last Ones
    I'm on a brand new collab channel: The Last One To Vlog Here Wins
    "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart." -- Helen Keller
  • MageOfTheStageMageOfTheStage Posts: 1
    Hey everyone! I'm new around here. I have been a fan of John's and Hank's work for a long time, but because of life I never got around to finding more about being in the nerdfighter community. So I'm here now! Woo hoo :)
  • gnaistgnaist Stanford, CA, USAPosts: 4,836 Admin

Hey everyone! I'm new around here. I have been a fan of John's and Hank's work for a long time, but because of life I never got around to finding more about being in the nerdfighter community. So I'm here now! Woo hoo :)

Welcome to you, and to any other new people! This forum is less active than it has been in the past, but there is still a nice little community here if you're patient. I can answer forum related questions if you have any, just @ tag me, like this: @gnaist.

Nerdfighters can be found on YouTube, Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, Reddit, all over the place. Just search for John and Hank Green and Nerdfighters won't be far off. They're great people made of awesome, and I'm sure you new folks are too! :) Just jump in and start chatting!
    Prince of the Last Ones
    I'm on a brand new collab channel: The Last One To Vlog Here Wins
    "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart." -- Helen Keller