Who's your favorite YouTuber

justanotherguy45justanotherguy45 Moss point, Mississippi Posts: 20
So I have lots of favorite you tubers, vlogbrothers, the reel rejects, markiplier, Tyler Oakley, and Hannah hart just to name a few so who are all of ya'lls favorite youtubers
Some things are worth fighting for

Comments

• RylanorRylanor Posts: 2
    edited June 2015
    I'm torn between most entertaining, informative and lovely guys: John & Hank, and most hilarious, adorable and lovely: Dan & Phil. I only discovered everyone about two years ago, loved John & Hank at first sight of the awesome, but slipped into loving Dan & Phil last month (and that fandom is one heck of a rabbithole. I don't go in for "phan", I won't go on).

Also love Tyler Oakley's easygoing charm and positivity, Jon Cozart's humour and good music, FreddeGredde's music and Kristina Horner, the first youtuber I discovered via the NaNoWriMo song. I'm glad I've got one woman in there. I do like the comedy side of things where there are a lot of brilliant women, but vlogging and music speak to my heart more. I'm not so into the makeup where there are also many women, but I do like SprinkleofGlitter's style. I don't know how all these women can put all the makeup on every day, though. I have a soft spot for JacksGap too, they're one of the first channels I liked a lot and they're doing good things.
    by Rylanor
  • anxiously_awareanxiously_aware Depends on the hourPosts: 131 ✭✭
    I really like Rob Scallon. He's an amazing guitar, bass, cello, and pretty much everything player(he somehow got hold of a theramin once). He's extraordinarily creative, and it's really interesting the way he approaches music.
    "Every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every 'superstar,' every 'supreme leader,' every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam."