Favorite Aussie YTers

I've been to Aus twice and have dear Aus YT friends whom I've visited.  But I'm wondering what Aus YTers that you follow?

For me, it's Tezzitoo/Wanderlots, LoopyLady11/LounaTuna, AngryAussie, AppChat, theHill88, CommunityChannel, Beckophilia and a few more I'm drawing a blank on.  Robofillet counts, but he's not currently living in Aus.

Comments

• KaylaBobbieKaylaBobbie Posts: 2
    AlbionLegend is a great Australian YTer
  • Frezned is always fun for short and sweet
  • CristinaCristina Posts: 1
    phampants said:
    I've been to Aus twice and have dear Aus YT friends whom I've visited.  But I'm wondering what Aus YTers that you follow?

For me, it's Tezzitoo/Wanderlots, LoopyLady11/LounaTuna, AngryAussie, AppChat, theHill88, CommunityChannel, Beckophilia and a few more I'm drawing a blank on.  Robofillet counts, but he's not currently living in Aus.
    Totally forgot me, John! Hahahahaha.
  • random_fanrandom_fan Posts: 173
    "Like cheese in our pockets, these are the Pizza in Our Pants."
  • lenpuppylenpuppy Posts: 192 ✭✭✭
    CommunityChannel and shooterwilliamson for me. I used be be a fan of MyChonny but I found myself skipping his videos and eventually unsubscribed.

My friend Jess is also awesome, she's just starting out but she's a natural!
    i use #yolo un-ironically
  • jurassicaaaajurassicaaaa Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lenpuppy said:

My friend Jess is also awesome, she's just starting out but she's a natural!
    Oh bless you :D

Also, lenpuppy has a channel too and she's hilarious. She's just too modest to mention it ;)

Other than that I really enjoy CommunityChannel, shooterwilliamson, frezned and up and comers like jordandeearn.
    "Like cheese in our pockets, these are the Pizza in Our Pants." | 
    I live in the land of the Last Ones.

• RohanRohan Posts: 7
    Well well if it isn't Cristina and John! I've been out of the loop a bit when it comes to the Aussie YouTube community. Hopefully it'll all become clear again once I go back.
  • phampantsphampants Posts: 8
    Cristina said:
    phampants said:

Totally forgot me, John! Hahahahaha.
    OUCH!  I did totally forget.  But you were included in the "few more I'm drawing a blank on."  Hi blank. :)
  • phampantsphampants Posts: 8
    Rohan said:
    Well well if it isn't Cristina and John! I've been out of the loop a bit when it comes to the Aussie YouTube community. Hopefully it'll all become clear again once I go back.
    Get back after a detour in Korea?  ;)
  • AlisonClareAlisonClare Posts: 22
    Rohan said:
    I watch this guy most when it comes to Aussies ^

I shall check out these links though. :D
  • RohanRohan Posts: 7
    phampants said:
    Rohan said:
    Get back after a detour in Korea?  ;)
    Still haven't completely decided if I'm going. I might delay a few months. Dunno :(

Rohan said:
    I watch this guy most when it comes to Aussies ^

I shall check out these links though. :D
    Aww thanks @AlisonClare!
  • mlemlehmlemleh Posts: 6
    Check out:

http://www.youtube.com/user/JunkStarProductions - An awesome girl who directed and produced a short film I was in. She's hilarious and does skits and How NOT To videos. 

Also, a newer but very worthy vlogger - http://www.youtube.com/user/thecharliecharmander <--- very entertaining just by being herself, she's hugely active in the Sydney Nerdfighter scene and is one of the organisers of the Australian National Gathering (WHAT IS LOAF?)

Oh, and I have a channel too. www.youtube.com/mlemleh <--- I'm reading 50 Shades of Grey Alex Day style with hilarious results, and I often have Nerdighter gathering videos and geeky Doctor Who stuff too :) It would be awesome if you checked me or the other two out :D

DFTBA!