Help with English

Mafe15239Mafe15239 PerúPosts: 27
edited August 2015 in Not English
Hi! I' m from Peru and I was wondering if someone could help me with english. I studied for a year but honestly it's a little bit hard to undestand Hank and John's videoblogs. I need to be very concentrade on what are they saying. I am probably missing some things... I just realized how weird is this post asking for help with english on the not english section.
by Mafe15239

Comments

• KGB_the_Russian_SpyKGB_the_Russian_Spy The Actually Rather Divided States of AmericaPosts: 3,668 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    I'm not sure if this will help, but there are written versions of every vlogbrothers video on the Nerdfighteria wiki so you don't have to focus so hard (Because I know- Hank talks really fast.  Sometimes even I have a hard time figuring out what he's saying.) Anyway, I hope that can help.
    Here's a link to the videos: nerdfighteria.info/channel/vlogbrothers 
    by KGB_the_Russian_Spy
    "Fairy tales are more than true, not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"  ~Neil Gaiman
  • Mafe15239Mafe15239 PerúPosts: 27
    edited August 2015
    Thank you so much!! I am so embarrased because I didn't know that that page exist. Well I guess I'll keep learning... This will help me a lot.
    by Mafe15239
  • Gara_the_engineerGara_the_engineer In a log house at the edge of the forestPosts: 605 ✭✭✭
    Don't be embarrassed about not knowing of the Nerdfighteria wiki. It's only been mentioned in a few their videos, and there are a LOT of videos to watch. :) And I'm pretty sure that like half of Nerdfighteria doesn't know about it either, so you're not alone. :)
    The meaning of life is to give life a meaning
    I am speechless. Thank you. :)
  • ZoaThePersonZoaThePerson Nevada, the land o' dirtPosts: 243 ✭✭
    @Mafe15239 you could also try getting a pen/email pal that speaks English in the Nerdfighter Penpals section to help with your English.
    We must bring back the interrobang. What's an interrobang‽ 
    What do you mean "what's an interrobang?" 
    ‽ < that's an interrobang. a grammatically correct alternative to "?!" or "!?"

edited August 2015
    Thank you Zoa! I hope I could find someone. :) 
    by Mafe15239
    @ZoaThePerson maybe you could help me! :)
  • ZoaThePersonZoaThePerson Nevada, the land o' dirtPosts: 243 ✭✭
    Yeah, that's cool with me! My email is zoatheperson@gmail.com if you want to email me. 
    We must bring back the interrobang. What's an interrobang‽ 
    What do you mean "what's an interrobang?" 
    ‽ < that's an interrobang. a grammatically correct alternative to "?!" or "!?"

Great!
  • RaibeanRaibean Oceanside, CAPosts: 144 ✭✭
    Hola! Puedes escribirme en ingles ¿y quizas puedo escribirte en espanol?