A million dollars but...

1235»

Comments

• RialVestroRialVestro Posts: 6,256 ✭✭✭
    Well that could potentially be dangerous but I could just spend all the money before I see him again and then it'll be fine.

One more question... what happens if I touch an electronic device that isn't turned on? Like what if I want to buy some electronics but don't actually use them until I've spent all the money. Do I only get shocked if I actually try to use them or will touching a device that's not even on also trigger an electric shock?
    Ni, peng, nee-wom! Ecky, ecky, ecky, pakang, zoom-ping! Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong!
  • stupenous1stupenous1 Posts: 5
    the shock happen whenever you TOUCH an electronic device
    OK you know what, I'm just going to buy a house and give the rest of the money to charity. Problem solved. Accept.

A million dollars but every time you hear a movie title you and the two closest people to you will be beamed up to the space station from Mystery Science Theater 3000 where you will have to watch and make fun of that movie.
    Ni, peng, nee-wom! Ecky, ecky, ecky, pakang, zoom-ping! Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong!
  • the_one_on_the_leftthe_one_on_the_left The top half of the longest undefended border in the worldPosts: 395
    Including accidental movie title call outs? Like what someone says titanic but isn't talking about the movie
    42*10^42^42.  NUMBERS!
    It still counts even if they don't actually mean the movie.
  • the_one_on_the_leftthe_one_on_the_left The top half of the longest undefended border in the worldPosts: 395
    Including electronically transmitted information? Radio, phone calls, etc.
    Honestly I think this deal is far too hard to accept in my opinion, it would be nearly impossible to have a conversation without mentioning a movie by accident, simply through coincidence. "Air, water, up, hello" are a few examples of movie titles. On second thought, I can't accept this deal under any circumstances if it's permanent.
    42*10^42^42.  NUMBERS!
    No has to be in person... Mostly because if they say a movie title in a movie you'd never be able to leave. So to avoid that problem you have to actually hear it directly from a person not through some device.