Best Darcy Impersonator

ittakesiiittakesii Posts: 204 Admin
edited November 2012 in Lizzie Bennet

Best Darcy Impersonator 182 votes

Lizzie
9%
MaddieFeyKnyxEustaciavyeDeborathefunsizedawesomesyue1984birdilyLucyisalivecreativeepithetnomica327ValerieOhYeahgrrlwithdreamsthegallifreyangirlMinerva216PyroTimeLadyZeinounisabel_incognitoShelbyEstherWilliams 18 votes
Lydia
4%
danceislife1223subvertclicheAbiCooopereda1102AmethystofBRgeekacrossthestreetLydiathenerdbeast221bbakerstreet 8 votes
Jane
65%
ittakesiializabkindkatiefabNucleusDawnMirandaRuthamandafinlawAmallaCellistPondKShammagicaltimetravelKatelynQLCCasCodeAymuncrazipaperclipnathans115powerofawesomevigilantmeadowlolathecoconutsaera 120 votes
Charlotte
2%
nonesuch42SeaSwallowedLuisTavrinCallaskfergy 5 votes
Ricky
0%
IWearAFez 1 vote
Fitz
16%
imarielleclaracmdAlexandriaTsaysLaisColetteschwannanedamarieCombustibleLemonsKneazleRoseprocatsinatorPlum_RootsKaibeginsKisssakurasweetheartisabelliziaLadyGTElizaghaeyobootsforthewildAsleeBananaCleodel 30 votes

Comments

• ittakesiiittakesii Posts: 204 Admin
    Jane

Jane is just by far the best, she gets really into it and always makes me laugh out loud.
  • KnyxKnyx Posts: 126 ✭✭✭
    Lizzie
    Lizzie.  Who can argue with robot Darcy?

A 14 year old male living near Boston who likes hiking, life, learning, and nice people.
  • KneazleRoseKneazleRose Posts: 11
    Fitz
    Fitz has so much fun with it but at the same time is so serious. The they should all be great Darcy impersonators because DVG based his performance as Darcy off of the impersonations. That being said, Fitz. I may hate him right now, but he was good at being Darcy.
    "Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss.... But every once in a while, you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.”
    -Wendelin Van Draanen, Flipped
  • ashsayshelloashsayshello AustraliaPosts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jane
    Jane is fantastic, makes me laugh every time. But they're all great :)
    "Like cheese in our pockets, these are the Pizzas in Our Pants." | I live in the land of the Last Ones
  • mareskamareska Posts: 31 ✭✭
    Jane
    Jane all the way, but I love Lydia-Darcy.
    there are no happy endings
    endings are the saddest part, 

so just give me a happy middle
    and a very happy start
  • CellistPondCellistPond Posts: 340 ✭✭✭
    Jane
    Definitely Jane
    Oh look! A wild signature!
    If I'm not posting here, I might be tweeting
    or sleeping or working
  • Litnerd22Litnerd22 Posts: 5
    Jane
    I really liked Fitz's Darcy.  And, as his best friend, he offers a unique perspective.  Lizzie's impression gives us vital information about her opinion about him - which is especially important given the storyline.  However, you just can't beat Jane's Darcy.  Her, "It's really important," gets me every time.
  • Jane
    All of them are great but I love how Jane always argues with Lizzie's script! :D
  • DewdewDewdew Posts: 25
    Jane
    I will let you know once I have finished re watching, but hungover Lydia was a classic
  • MeredithMeredith Posts: 40
    My favourite part about the role playing is that you see everyone's opinions on Darcy (especially before we saw him!) So I can't really pick a favourite!
    Jane
    @rainglobule haha yes! love that.
  • Jane
    The second I saw this I was like "JANE!" because hers is serious and yet hilarious, and then I saw that she was winning. Nice to see that the opinion is shared. The others also make great Darcy's too, though.
    Jane
    imageimage
  • timeywimeytimeywimey Posts: 39 ✭✭
    Jane
    Jane all the way. Also her classic "Oh hi, it's so good to see you." line delivered in a Darcy voice cracked me up.
    It's like I'm being tied to the hood of a yellow rental truck being packed in with fertilizer--and fuel oil--pushed over a cliff by a suicidal Mickey Mouse!

• FelbarashlaFelbarashla Posts: 3
    edited November 2012
    Jane
    I really have 3. Jane because hers is the most fun, Fitz because it's how Darcy probably acts normally, and Charlotte because she has the great awkward around Lizzie stilted speech,
    by Felbarashla
  • LamaspuckeLamaspucke Posts: 2
    Jane
    Three words: "It's super important."
  • AbiCoooperAbiCoooper Posts: 87 ✭✭
    Lydia
    I love Jane but I think I'll always have a soft spot for anything LID-EEE-YAH (which is weird because I hated her in the book, but she is so different in this adaptation)
  • LucyisaliveLucyisalive Posts: 68 ✭✭
    Lizzie
    Really struggled to decide between Lizzie and Jane! But I chose Lizzie in the end 'cause I love how her over exagerated portrayal of his charachter shows how prejudiced she is against him.   :)

'To love another person is to see the face of God' - Les Miserablés 

'There's some good in this world... and it's worth fighting for' - The Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.  

'This is why I love books... they jump into the abyss to be with you.' - John Green

• Lydia
    I have to say Lydia. Because us girls with the same name gotta stick together yo!
  • Jane
    Jane for sure. She's hilarious when she does it.
  • Bee12Bee12 Posts: 102 ✭✭
    Jane
    I just loved Jane's impression of him. When she said "It's super important" I couldn't help but laugh. Hysterical! Of course, everyone on the show is great though, so it was a tough choice :)
  • Jane
    Jane, hands down. She's just really got that deep, grumbly voice pegged.
    “Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” ~Dr. Seuss
    “I've been running. Faster than I've ever run. And I've been running my whole life. Now it's time for me to stop.” ~The Eleventh Doctor
    “The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
    ~Douglas Adams
  • KnyxKnyx Posts: 126 ✭✭✭
    Lizzie
    So while it wasn't a Darcy Impression, I think Jane!Lydia in episode 69 should have a place in history besides "It's super important."
    A 14 year old male living near Boston who likes hiking, life, learning, and nice people.
  • QurestionAsker215QurestionAsker215 You don't need to knowPosts: 22
    Jane
    While I chose Jane, I think that the person who did the best Darcy throughout the series has to be Darcy.
    'Liquid Chemistry is just good chemistry' ~ Hank Green 2015
  • centauriecentaurie BelgiumPosts: 48
    Jane
    Went for Jane, but Fitz is a close second!