Presidential Campaign 2015

astro_ashley_ologyastro_ashley_ology California, CAPosts: 4
Who is everyone thinking about voting for? Or do you think this election is just really stupid and showing how stupid this generation is?

Comments

• KiarKiar Elsewhere Posts: 14,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
            Although the campaign started in 2015, it might be more accurate to title this Presidential Campaign 2016, since the election won't be for another year. Also this topic might be better suited for the Politics and Current Events subforum.

As to the actual question, I think it's fairly early yet. The GOP still has a large pool of candidates, which will hopefully grow smaller in the coming months. On the other hand, the Democrats currently have a small pool, which I expect to grow by at least one or two more candidates in the coming months.
            I'm not sure what you mean by "showing how stupid this generation is." Which generation are you talking about? Do you believe the election is only applicable (or more applicable) to one generation over others?
    "A ship is always safer at the shore, but that is not what it is built for."
    My writing project