Skype Group?

pianokittypianokitty Fond du Lac, WIPosts: 55
I know there was a Skype group back when I joined back in 2013, but after a long hiatus, I've needed my Nerdfighter friends. Is there any chance that people would like to start a Skype group again? I'd really like to reconnect with Nerdfighteria. If anyone is interested, please message me.

Thanks,
Kat
The power of imagination is infinite. - John Muir

Comments

• serenityserenity Posts: 2
    was just thinking that it would be nice to meet new folks on skype. love your icon pic, sloths are so amazing. watched a doc about orphaned animals and there is a rescue center for baby sloths in south america. very complicated rehab process
  • serenityserenity Posts: 2
    edited October 2015
    also i have no clue how to msg folks on this forum. ning yes, here no. lol ah well
    by serenity
  • heleniahelenia Posts: 3
    Hi there,

I'd love to Skype with some nerdfighters! The only problem is that my timezone (The Netherlands) totally different is. I have to look when we both can.
    If you like to have a chat with me, let me know.

Love Always,

Helenia
  • centauriecentaurie BelgiumPosts: 48
    Not quite a skype group, but I'm finding this chat group interesting : http://chat.dftba.net/ There's always a couple people in there to chat (I've been dropping into that one at both 2 in the afternoon and midnight, and there's always at least a dozen people talking!)
  • cassiea521cassiea521 Gainesville, Florida, USAPosts: 17
    Hey guys!

If the skype group is still going, then I would like to be apart of it!