The Six Word Story

1171819202123»

Comments

• NotAshamed4HimNotAshamed4Him Owl CityPosts: 540 ✭✭
    For they were all hidden away.
    "If only we could see the endless string of consequences that result from our smallest actions. But we can’t know better until knowing better is useless."

--John Green, Looking For Alaska--

• TelMolagMoraTelMolagMora Alliance, OhioPosts: 512 ✭✭
    She enjoys the smell of roses.
    무세이 알렉스, remember the name.
  • clausitclausit EnglandPosts: 7,809 ✭✭✭✭
    In the end, they shot him
    You will come to a place where the streets are not marked. Some windows are lighted but mostly they're darked. A place you could sprain both your elbow and chin. Do you dare to stay out? Do you dare to go in? How much can you lose? How much can you win?
    I suffered, but existence continued onward.
  • KGB_the_Russian_SpyKGB_the_Russian_Spy The Actually Rather Divided States of AmericaPosts: 3,668 ✭✭✭
    They won't let me die already.
    "Fairy tales are more than true, not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"  ~Neil Gaiman
  • littlewonderlittlewonder Nisshin, JapanPosts: 19
    My sad news: she died yesterday.
    Abandon there they lay forgotten indefinately.
  • anxiously_awareanxiously_aware Depends on the hourPosts: 131 ✭✭
    I never thought they'd do it...
    "Every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every 'superstar,' every 'supreme leader,' every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam."
  • KGB_the_Russian_SpyKGB_the_Russian_Spy The Actually Rather Divided States of AmericaPosts: 3,668 ✭✭✭
    She almost made it out alive.
    "Fairy tales are more than true, not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"  ~Neil Gaiman
    She built the shrine for him
    You will come to a place where the streets are not marked. Some windows are lighted but mostly they're darked. A place you could sprain both your elbow and chin. Do you dare to stay out? Do you dare to go in? How much can you lose? How much can you win?
    A thought occured, sadly trapped forever.
    It fell asleep, never again awakening.
  • anxiously_awareanxiously_aware Depends on the hourPosts: 131 ✭✭
    Surprisingly, it wasn't the first time.
    "Every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every 'superstar,' every 'supreme leader,' every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam."
    As an MRA, I object.  Waaaaaaaaah.
    I went there and found him.
  • hawksong_lullabyhawksong_lullaby Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭
    The last ever legacy-- untarnished, unreceived.
    She just don't love me anymore.
  • FizzywaffleFizzywaffle Gainesville FLPosts: 132
    HEADON! Apply directly to the forehead!

"We can never be certain"-Me

This depression is killing me slowly.
    She died, then she killed herself
  • TrishaTrisha Posts: 298
    Tired. Still trying. But still failing
  • TheCondescendingSealTheCondescendingSeal Geelong, Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 140 ✭✭
    Tried, Failed. Tried, Gave up. Regret.
    My Blog

I'm writing an online book with a friend - check it out here!
    Don't Forget To Be Awesome!
    Sorry mom, it hurts too much.
  • NillieNillie Posts: 888 ✭✭✭
    Sandcastles washed away while they ate
  • NillieNillie Posts: 888 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Rubik's cube, scrambled, forever left unsolved.
    by Nillie
  • the_one_on_the_leftthe_one_on_the_left The top half of the longest undefended border in the worldPosts: 400
    Her submission, his domination, their love.
    42*10^42^42.  NUMBERS!