Favorite female vloggers!

katiefabkatiefab Posts: 31 Mod
edited November 2012 in Youtube
Hey, all!

I'm ALWAYS looking for more intelligent, funny, and interesting female vloggers. Any suggestions?

Here are similar people I subscribe to right now:
  • booksandquills
  • bryarlybishop
  • cateematthews
  • chateauofadoubt
  • devilishlypure
  • elmify
  • emilythebravee
  • hayleyghoover
  • italktosnakes
  • kassiehp0593
  • lidespam
  • marionhoney
  • missxrojas
  • ohitsjustkim
  • owlssayhooot
  • pottermoosh
  • shessomickey
  • tyrannosauruslexxx

Do y'all have other favorites or people I should check out?

by katiefab
~ message me if you need anything at all ~

Comments

• Kjfb14Kjfb14 Posts: 22
    Definitely check out Carrie Fletcher. Her YouTube is ItsWayPastMyBedtime. She's fantastic!
    "When I was driving home, I thought about the word “special.” ....I was very grateful to have heard it again. Because I guess we all forget sometimes. And I think everyone is special in their own way. I really do." ~The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  • ittakesiiittakesii Posts: 204 Admin
    Abigail Doris, a.k.a. The Merry Pedestrian is wonderful! She has a very unique and poetic approach to video-making (very much like Thoughts From Places). I think you'll really enjoy her videos.

• Mandy22Mandy22 Posts: 681 ✭✭✭
    Kjfb14 said:
    Definitely check out Carrie Fletcher. Her YouTube is ItsWayPastMyBedtime. She's fantastic!
    I completely agree! 
  • ChristyWhoChristyWho Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    Carrie's great! I also like JennaMarbles, chescaleigh, and meekakitty. My subscribed list is largely dominated by men, though... I need more ladies! I'll have to check out some of the other suggestions in this thread.
    Watch me and 13 other nerdfighters on Strangerhood 2.0
  • lenpuppylenpuppy Posts: 192 ✭✭✭
    I love Carrie and Jennamarbles, but I mostly subscribe to guys, apparently. GeeeVlogs and Jurassicaaa (I keep plugging her everywhere but she's my friend and she's awesome) are a couple of "lesser known" vloggers that I love.
    i use #yolo un-ironically
  • jurassicaaaajurassicaaaa Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I follow a lot of female vloggers! I'll give you a bit of background on them instead of just writing a list you have to blindly choose from.

Eleni is my friend (she posted above and you're probably sick of us plugging each other). She's an Australian vlogger who does straight out vlogs and also sketches and challenges. She's fairly new so get in quick before she blows up and goes viral ;)

Georgie was mentioned by Eleni above, but I'll mention her again. She's a gorgeous redhead from New Zealand who vlogs about her live, and she has an incredible singing voice. She does fabulous impersonations of other singers too.

Molly is a question and answer vlogger. She answers questions she gets on her tumblr page in video form and has some wise words to share with everybody. She's from the US and does a horrible impersonation of me, haha.

Megan is a musician from Colorado who found semi-fame with her songs about YouTubers danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil. she uploads a new song every week. She's adorable.

Jordan is another lesser known Australian YouTuber. I only recently subscribed to her but I really like what I've seen so far.

Laura is another you want to check out. She's got a fair few subscribers and her vlogs are topical. She's pretty darn good at editing her videos and is super nice.

Chloe is a nerdfighter and I found her through the forums! I only discovered her yesterday but she is already one of my faves. You should check out her rap about the things she hates. So awesome.
    "Like cheese in our pockets, these are the Pizza in Our Pants." | 
    I live in the land of the Last Ones.

• MarielleMaddenMarielleMadden Posts: 251 ✭✭✭
    Cara is a personal favorite right now, she doesn't have a huge following and most of her vlogs so far are on this joint channel with her friend Hayden (who is male but I'm sure y'all don't actually mind for the sake of a wonderful intelligent feminist like Cara), but she is amazing and is in the process of reading/vlogging about 50 Shades in the absolute FUNNIEST way possible. <3
    You can just call me Elle, it sounds much friendlier~!
    [my tumblr image my youtube]

• TylerTyler Posts: 429 ✭✭✭
    Carrie Fletcher (I'm hoping you don't need a hyperlink for that)

and Laurbubble, who I seem to be the only person advocating anywhere on the forum but I think she's great and super entertaining.
    image       image       image       image         image       image
    Liked this comment? Think I'm worth checking out? Just want to stalk me on the internet? 
    Twitter | Tumblr | Youtube | Behance (for those who don't know, it's an art portfolio site)    

• leafylaneleafylane Posts: 182 ✭✭✭
    Carrie Hope Fletcher and Karen Kavett are two of my favourite YouTubers of all, let alone out of just women!

I only other ones that I follow who haven't been mentioned yet are ChewingSand (Hazel) and, of course, ViHart.
    'You are going to live a good and long life filled with great and terrible moments that you cannot even imagine yet!'
    John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
    All of the awesome, none of the tea -- Part of The British Non-Tea Drinking Society
  • katiefabkatiefab Posts: 31 Mod
    @leafylane Oh man, how did I forget to mention Karen and Vi!
    ~ message me if you need anything at all ~
  • TheMeFundTheMeFund Posts: 30 ✭✭
    • alyiswriting
    • RoxinPunch
    • Brittanysofficial
    • gemllama
    I am also subbed to a lot of the ladies posted above, but I didn't see these 4 on anyone else's list so there you go.
    Tyler said:
    Carrie Fletcher (I'm hoping you don't need a hyperlink for that)

and Laurbubble, who I seem to be the only person advocating anywhere on the forum but I think she's great and super entertaining.
    I plugged Laura in my post two above yours, and I have in two other threads on this forum. You're not alone in loving her! :)

• DFTBALWAYSDFTBALWAYS Posts: 4
    SpiffinglyCino and it'swaypastmybedtime :3
  • ashsayshelloashsayshello AustraliaPosts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm surprised no one's mentioned Nat Tran (communitychannel), she's one of my absolute favourites :) 
    "Like cheese in our pockets, these are the Pizzas in Our Pants." | I live in the land of the Last Ones
  • nedamarienedamarie Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    I completely agree with Carrie and Laura!! 

Also Laura Brap who happens to go to my uni, if you're into hilarious (and sometimes downright outrageous) stuff! 
    lover of peace, hope, and Jennifer. 
  • ittakesiiittakesii Posts: 204 Admin
    Oh man I can't believed I missed ViHart, RoxinPunch, and communitychannel!!

Can I say TheHill88 even though she doesn't really make videos anymore? She was my favorite YouTuber when I started watching YouTube.
    I'm surprised no one's mentioned Nat Tran (communitychannel), she's one of my absolute favourites :) 
    I adore Natalie, I thought she would have been mentioned. I only stated some lesser knowns though so I plead not guilty :P

• Pottermoosh and Morganpaigeloves :D

• Alix23Alix23 Posts: 38
    TheOneTheyCallSushi, Carrie and Jenna Marbles :)

I'm the motherfucking fox

• redphoneboxredphonebox West Coast, USPosts: 50
    You seem to have all of the sarcaschicks besides Becky! I adore the sarcaschicks, and Becky (yourtikken) is one of my all-time favorite youtube people (:

Also:
    TrustMeImWeird
    hannahgirasol
    hopeonatenspeed

hi i'm jenna

• aSnowyEveningaSnowyEvening Posts: 226 ✭✭✭
    Another vote for Jenna Marbles!

I also have a girl-crush on Hanna Hart.  Lots of swearing, but oh goodness, My Drunk Kitchen is absolutely HILARIOUS.
  • nedamarienedamarie Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Everyone, go watch Carrie's new video... It's guaranteed to make you cry (or tear up a bit... Not sure. I'm the kinda person who just CRIES about stuff so. Idk.) 

by nedamarie
    lover of peace, hope, and Jennifer. 
  • applextreeapplextree Posts: 11
    Kym is great. I think I only follow Elmify & Kym at the moment. I really should go look up your guys' suggestions!
    October 19th in our hearts. 
  • 15CEH0215CEH02 Southern IllinoisPosts: 6
    edited November 2012
    I recommend:
    •  xperpetualmotion
    • dailygrace (if you don't mind lots of swearing)
    • HunanPenguin(She is the host of Live A Little on the SoulPancake channel)
    • markchang2(yes I'm putting in a plug for myself, so it would be great if you would check out my channel BTW check out my newer videos(the more vloggy ones) )

by 15CEH02
    "I'm one of those people you have to watch or else I'll wander off into the woods and forget to come back" -Jack White 

"In the future everyone will be world famous for fifteen minutes."- Andy Warhol

• OpheliaDagger is awesome, funny, intelligent, witty, she's my favorite youtuber, she's come a long way in less than a year of video making.

ChewingSand is funny as well and very down to earth. And Laurbubble is very creative too.
  • AdrienneAdrienne Posts: 25
    Not sure if Vihart has been listed yet, but she's awesome.
    There's also Christina Rad, Chescaleigh, and I have to promote my fiance's blog.
    I like sandwiches
    in my hand which is
    right here.
    OpheliaDagger is awesome, funny, intelligent, witty, she's my favorite youtuber, she's come a long way in less than a year of video making. ChewingSand is funny as well and very down to earth. And Laurbubble is very creative too.
    I love Hazel! (chewingsand)

• RobinRobin Posts: 14
    I like to like things
  • amelia9009amelia9009 NYCPosts: 165 ✭✭✭
    in addition to lots already listed,
    Amberandstuff
    WhyHelloShelby
    and the female half of the FellowshipoftheNing
    Activate your force-fields and just keep going.
    youtube twitter tumblr
  • AlexPopeAlexPope Posts: 4
    I'll cast my lot with Dodger Leigh who does her vlog, Coffeh Time, on http://www.youtube.com/user/DexterityBonus and does gaming reviews on Press Heart to Continue  .

She's connected with the guys from Game Station (TotalBiscuit, Jessie Cox, etc.), she's done stuff with Felicia Day (guest spot on The Guild) and with Wil Wheaton (on TableTop), and has done various things alongside Day[9].

But it's her vlog that I appreciate most. She has fantastic dedication and does a show nearly every day. And while she could be stuck-up and pretentious, she's quite the opposite, she's authentic, and seems to genuinely appreciate her viewers.

She's also enjoyable to watch. Not a whole lot of super interesting things happen to her on a daily basis, so she ends up talking about food and friends a lot, but she's got a way of presenting that information that makes, what could be dreadfully boring, entertaining.