Favorite female vloggers!

2»

Comments

• DeboraDebora Posts: 460 ✭✭✭
    I love Ashley, from HeyThere005. She's creative, fun and unbelievably adorable. I really think you should check her out :)
  • ButtersButters Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is this girl that does a channel called sex+ I don't remember her name off the top of my head but I like her a lot

@Debora I set my crosshairs on your head as you eat dinner with your favorite movie star. As I fire a wild pigeon attacks me from my perch and throws off my shot. In your panic at the bullet hitting your favorite movie star you begin to run to your car. Good thing I am an expert assassin and planned for such a thing. BOOM hehe
    Main Mafioso Manager
    Duckies!
    Land Of The Last Ones: Chef
    I make videos on the internet with some friends from right here on OP. You can watch them here!
  • ShmalTalkShmalTalk Posts: 452 ✭✭✭
    I like Molly Lewis, or sweetafton23. She's not exactly a vlogger, she does more music, but she vlogs sometimes. :)

@Butters was walking away after his successful kill, proud of his planning, when a figure stepped out from behind a building. Butters prepared to attack, but it was only ShmalTalk, a friend. After a brief greeting, he continues his departure when ShmalTalk pulls out a gun and points it at his face. Sadly, she shoots.
  • AJ91AJ91 Posts: 283 ✭✭✭
    I like Kayley Hyde- it's always interesting to see the city you live in through the eyes of someone from another culture. 
    I am also enjoying @lenpuppy's stuff. You should check her out.

In the chaos surrounding her kill, @shmaltalk thinks she is safely anonymous among the fleeing crowds. Unfortunately for her she is recognized- a knife is produced and her throat slit before she knows what's happening. 
    Sede Sapientiae Ora Pro Nobis
  • IR591620IR591620 Posts: 399 ✭✭✭
    So many kills in this thread.
    On the subject of this thread, I really only watch Vihart. Unless LizzieBennet counts but I see that more of a web series than a vlog.
    "I never said she stole my money."
    A phrase with 7 different meanings depending on what word you stress.
  • roxandroidroxandroid Posts: 11
    Nobody's mentioned Meghan Tonjes?! Her vlog channel is also wonderful.

I feel like most of my favorites youtubers are women: chescaleigh, dailygrace, Hannah Hart, Carrie Fletcher, Elmify, pottermoosh, Bryarly Bishop, etc etc lots of the ladies mentioned here :)

Other recommendations: Mamrie Hart. Lots of Grace Helbig/Hannah Hart crossover. Terribl(y amazing)e puns. And DRINKS (sorry, I know there are a lot of underage Nerdfighters, so just be aware that her channel is centered around mixing hilarious drinks).

ThePolifino: Gorgeous voice and really interesting covers.
  • mewseechimewseechi Posts: 1
    Does anyone know of any good female francophone vloggers? I'm looking to get some sort of substitute French immersion, since I can't just go off to Quebec in the middle of my school year.
  • Katersoneseven I love her vlogs to bits, even though I haven't had the time to watch a lot of them recently. And I also love Carrie too. 

"We have no need of comfy chairs." 
  • CombustibleLemonsCombustibleLemons Posts: 68 ✭✭
    I like Olga Kay and another girl i forget her name but her it has something involving a ladybug
  • CombustibleLemonsCombustibleLemons Posts: 68 ✭✭
    @nedamarie Carrie is so amazing i feel bad that i forgot to mention her when i first commented on this thread
  • CleodelCleodel Posts: 44 ✭✭
    I love ViHart and Elmify as well. ^^ 

I used to watch HappySlip a lot, but she hasn't done much for a while now. :/ 
    |  tumblr  |   zazzle   |  deviantart  |
  • amelia9009amelia9009 NYCPosts: 165 ✭✭✭
    given recent events I decided it might be a good idea to give this thread a little *bump*
    Activate your force-fields and just keep going.
    youtube twitter tumblr
  • claraoswaldclaraoswald Hogwarts Posts: 120 ✭✭
    not really a 'Vlog' but the Hillywood show is pretty great! I especially love their original series.

_.•__WE THINK TOO MUCH AND FEEL TOO LITTLE. 

(_______. + ‘ ¯ ‘ +.

_‘ + . _ .  ‘ ____•._))

• crazyfangirl93crazyfangirl93 Posts: 6
    • MyHarto/YourHarto
    • justbeingbelle
    • jennamarbles/jennamarblesvlog
    • lacigreen
    I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. -Malcolm Reynolds

She said you were Mr.Hottie-ness and that she would like to go out with you for texting and scones. 
    -The Doctor

• schoolshmoolschoolshmool IrelandPosts: 2
    Butters said:
    There is this girl that does a channel called sex+ I don't remember her name off the top of my head but I like her a lot
    That's Laci Green! I really like her too, my favourite is missxrojas a lot at the moment. Also marinashutup! I love her videos!
  • HaleyHaley Posts: 8
    I am a female vlogger/comedian. My channel is here if you wanna check it out. Also, I don't know if anyone mentioned Lex but I really like her as well as everyone else who has been mentioned
  • BrianneBrianne Minneapolis / St. PaulPosts: 5
    Trying not to duplicate...

Malia is very awesome. http://www.youtube.com/user/auparis

And Leslie is made of storytelling genius and she's really nice and helped me out by giving me links to some storytelling podcasts and resources! http://www.youtube.com/user/lesliefoundhergrail
  • MagicCatJennyMagicCatJenny Los AngelesPosts: 11
    This is such a great thread! Women make up the majority of who I subscribe to on YouTube. I'll give you a few recommendations of some ladies not yet mentioned and also on the lesser known side. (We less than famous YouTubers gotta spread the love!)

neverendingNatasha - She's a young stuednt living in Southampton. She does a lot of travel related vlogs and general student life type things. She does not post super often but when she does, she's great.

tigerluver3000 - (Grace) She is my mini me! Haha, jk, but we do look alike. She's a teenager from Ohio who is an aspiring singer/songwriter and actress. Sometimes her videos are adorable, sometimes they are hauntingly beautiful.

everywhirlingplanet - (Meghan) She's really has the funny and interesting simple vlog style down. Her set up may be basic but it's really all she needs. Watching her videos really makes me want to forgo the bells and whistles in my videos every so often and just have a conversation.

thisisnotmystory - (Erika) She's a new find. I discovered her via her Tumblr about female youtubers. She does not have too many videos but what she does have I really like!

catahstrophic - (Whitney) She's been my friend for three years now, we met at VidCon. She does video games videos and vlogs, and 'Tipsy Talks' where she gets tipsy and talks about movies. She's pretty fun.

Those are just some of the many wonderful gals I watch and help support on YouTube. I might add more to this thread later. Girl power!

YouTubeimageBloglovinimageTwitterimageFacebookimage
    I'm a twenty-something, craft obsessed, video editor, who is allergic to her favorite animal.
  • mutantninjalapenomutantninjalapeno Posts: 110 ✭✭
    i didn't think iid have anything to add, but here are a few. they're all part of the geek and sundry vlogs channel, but they have their own, less frequently updated channels too.

nika harper who posts bi-weekly writing challenges and just glows with love for the craft. its a great series for writers to follow.

amy dallen talks about comics. she's great. fun, interesting, lots of great recommendations and loooves the medium.

dael kingsmill has a show about greek mythology where she gives her hilarious spin on it and makes it even more fun than it already is.

hopefully you guys like these vloggers as much as i do!
  • claraoswaldclaraoswald Hogwarts Posts: 120 ✭✭
    Of course theres carrie hope fletcher, who is always lovely and astounding, but i really love this one girl from finland (Saranna!!)

_.•__WE THINK TOO MUCH AND FEEL TOO LITTLE. 

(_______. + ‘ ¯ ‘ +.

_‘ + . _ .  ‘ ____•._))

• Emma Blackery - funny, sassy and kind. Makes sketches, vlogs, Q&As, music, and gaming vids amongst other things.

Sprinkleofglitter/sprinkleofchatter - beauty and fashion, vids include her husband and daughter Darcy.

Bubzvlogz and Bubzbeauty - beauty and vlogs

Cherry Wallis - sketches, beauty and fashion

Doddlevloggle and Doddleoddle - music mainly, she's very nice

Musicalbethan - music, vlogs and life advice

candysomething - creative stuff

thisbedottie - creative stuff, vlogs etc.

elliegalaxies - funny vlogs mainly

Lily Holland - talks about her life, she's sweet and very professional considering she's not yet well known

Sorry if any of these have been mentioned already. Another vote here for marinashutup and Carrie :)
  • IISuperwomanII

She was my gateway into YouTube and her vids are hilarious and inspirational. She also does daily vlogs, which I would recommend if you become a fan. I really love them, and I guarantee that if you watch a few you will fall in love with Lilly Singh.
  • Popping in to give some love to Rosanna with her awesome Nerdy Nummies videos! 

• KGB_the_Russian_SpyKGB_the_Russian_Spy The Actually Rather Divided States of AmericaPosts: 3,668 ✭✭✭
    I would say Vi Hart, but there's also this video:  which kinda confuses things
    "Fairy tales are more than true, not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"  ~Neil Gaiman
  • bifbangpowbifbangpow Posts: 1
    I'm a youtube blogger. You can check out my channel The Psychedelic Cherry!