World's Worst

2»

Comments

• TrishaTrisha Posts: 298
    I watch it on Indian television, and a lot is censored. So if there is a sexual reference I have never seen it. And like that I have probably missed many plot lines which were slightly sexual.

OK. Game of Thrones.
  • RialVestroRialVestro Posts: 6,256 ✭✭✭
    Trisha said:

I watch it on Indian television, and a lot is censored. So if there is a sexual reference I have never seen it. And like that I have probably missed many plot lines which were slightly sexual.

OK. Game of Thrones.

You seem to have missed the point of the thread. I'm not saying that the Flash is actual in any way sexual. Just that it would be very easy for someone to make the worst possible version of the Flash into a sexual pervert. They even made fun of this fact during the cross over with Supergirl.

If a person were to wear a trench coat with nothing under it and open said trench coat just for a second exposing their naked body, that is called flashing. So basically someone could have made the Flash into a person who just does that rather than a person who runs fast. I don't know what you'd do as the worst version of the Flash without making a reference to that but you didn't really leave a comment at all.
    Ni, peng, nee-wom! Ecky, ecky, ecky, pakang, zoom-ping! Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong!
  • KGB_the_Russian_SpyKGB_the_Russian_Spy The Actually Rather Divided States of AmericaPosts: 3,668 ✭✭✭
    It's just a documentary about the wars and foreign relations of various medieval kingdoms.

Divergent
    "Fairy tales are more than true, not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"  ~Neil Gaiman
    The story of a girl on a road trip with her friends but a detour sends them off their path and then they get sucked into some tourist traps. Will they ever get to their destination or will these divergents get them lost forever? So it's basically like any road trip movie ever made.

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
    Ni, peng, nee-wom! Ecky, ecky, ecky, pakang, zoom-ping! Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong!
  • KGB_the_Russian_SpyKGB_the_Russian_Spy The Actually Rather Divided States of AmericaPosts: 3,668 ✭✭✭
    The Guide is more like an encyclopedia then anything humorous, and it's a series of extremely dense, technical textbook-style books about various planets and star systems, and their physical and cosmological features.

A Christmas Carol
    "Fairy tales are more than true, not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"  ~Neil Gaiman
  • the_one_on_the_leftthe_one_on_the_left The top half of the longest undefended border in the worldPosts: 395
    It's just one poorly dressed santa carolling outside a mall for 3 hours.

Sexplanations
    42*10^42^42.  NUMBERS!
    It's just like in school where they teach you nothing and pretend it doesn't exist.

Star Wars
  • the_one_on_the_leftthe_one_on_the_left The top half of the longest undefended border in the worldPosts: 395
    It's a legal documentary about two mining corporations fighting in court over the same star.

The nightmare before Christmas

42*10^42^42.  NUMBERS!
    A little kid wakes up screaming on Christmas eve because he had a nightmare.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
    13 year old turtles mutated to have no shells. They spend the entire movie wading through sewage

The dog whisperer
    42*10^42^42.  NUMBERS!
    It's a movie about a person with a speech impediment where they have to whisper the word "dog" but everything else they're able to say at full volume. He runs a pet training school but no one ever wants to leave their dogs with him because they think he's afraid of them due to his whispering whenever a dog is brought in.

Blackadder