Points/Stars

fingerscrossedfingerscrossed MainePosts: 164 ✭✭
How exactly do points work on here and what do they mean? Do they correlate to stars? I've noticed that stars don't have as much to do with the number of posts as one might think.
There are only two kinds of people in the world: those who can extrapolate from incomplete data

Comments

• KiarKiar Elsewhere Posts: 14,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's an old post asking this same question, actually: here you go.

But basically, you get stars from points, and you get points through Upvotes/Awesomes and badges. You can get badges through posting a lot, or getting lots of Upvotes/Awesomes. I believe you get 2 stars at 50 points, 3 stars at 100 points, 4 stars at 500 points, and 5 stars at 1000 points. Hope this helps!
    "A ship is always safer at the shore, but that is not what it is built for."
    My writing project
  • fingerscrossedfingerscrossed MainePosts: 164 ✭✭
    Thanks! That clears it up.
    There are only two kinds of people in the world: those who can extrapolate from incomplete data
  • RolloRollo Operative 6081, MiniTrue Airstrip Three, OceaniaPosts: 1,898 ✭✭✭
    Points mean prizes. What do points mean? PRIZES.

This week’s prize will suit anyone of advanced years who wants to get out and about looking like a Life Peer of the House of Lords - it’s this electric Nobility Scooter.
    "I speak an infinite deal of nothing and I am not bound to please thee with my answers."

I've written four books - you might like to buy them: Linky - Doobly Doo