Are you in favor of the ban on John singing in videos?

fingerscrossedfingerscrossed MainePosts: 164 ✭✭
edited January 2016 in Vlogbrothers
There are only two kinds of people in the world: those who can extrapolate from incomplete data

Are you in favor of the ban on John singing in videos? 18 votes

Yes
11%
WWEEUUbooksandwitching 2 votes
No
88%
ZaraPFriendship2TelMolagMorahmanlopezfingerscrossedbakinglemonadeMontannaPeachcentaurieantique_roseMyNameIsEricmtttikeQCDsoupcarlymerrittSHIELDagentAubreeheffalumpSkyDoctor 16 votes

Comments

• antique_roseantique_rose Posts: 17
    No
    He used to sing in the very early videos, and he didn't sing badly at all. Maybe not as well as Hank, but nothing to be ashamed of.
  • centauriecentaurie BelgiumPosts: 48
    No
    I don't know that there ever was an 'official' ban for it, I felt it more being a selfimposed one, because he's feeling selfconcious & tad embarrased about it... Though he's indeed, not that bad!
  • fingerscrossedfingerscrossed MainePosts: 164 ✭✭
    No
    I think the exact phrasing was "a gift to the nerdfighters". But we reject your gift, John! We want you to sing!
    There are only two kinds of people in the world: those who can extrapolate from incomplete data
  • MyNameIsEricMyNameIsEric Posts: 20
    No
    John may not be the best singer in the world but I think that of he wants to sing we should let him sing. Vlogbrothers is not just for the Nerdfighters, I think the brothers should have fun with it, and if that means John singing so be it... It's not like I am ever going to stop watching the videos.
  • mtttikemtttike Posts: 27
    No
    I think it is funny when he sings and that's why i am against banning^^
  • SHIELDagentAubreeSHIELDagentAubree Usually in a bookPosts: 8
    No
    Bad singing is funny, but he isn't really that bad at it. Idk.