The new LeakyCon.com!

inwardpluminwardplum Posts: 246 ✭✭
DFTBA!

twitter: audridavis
tumblr: squidkitten - this is an obnoxious fandom blog and for that I am sorry

Comments

• QLCQLC Posts: 53
    Yup, I just spent half an hour rocking in my chair whispering "I'm a Wizard" over and over reading the new stuff.
    This is so exciting. Hotel deals! Merch! :D
  • inwardpluminwardplum Posts: 246 ✭✭
    I'm really happy to see all the new information. We already have a hotel booked because my friend's dad was really nice and used his hotel points to cover it for us, but we might switch to the Courtyard Marriott is his points allow it because it's closer.
    DFTBA!

Just got booked into the Courtyard Marriott! So excited!
    DFTBA!

• I'm so glad the finally gave hotel info :D Now I know I have enough money to go
    They definitely have way cheaper options for the US con this year. While the Hilton was beautiful and convenient since it was the location for the con, it definitely was waaaay too expensive for the average LeakyCon goer.
    DFTBA!

• amelia9009amelia9009 NYCPosts: 165 ✭✭✭
    Hotel Info!
    I can't decide whether to go with one of the cheaper hotels, (or find an even cheaper option or a hostel myself,) or if I should try to get a room in the Hilton and just share with lots of people again. In Chicago I shared a room with 5 other girls I met on a facebook group and it ended up not being too expensive. I slept on the floor, but I was so exhausted after every day that it didn't make much of a difference in the end.
    Aahh I'm still not even sure I can afford to go at all but I still want to figure everything out right now.
    Activate your force-fields and just keep going.
    youtube twitter tumblr
    I think the Hilton would be cool because it's the ~official~ hotel, and I think the guests are all staying there…but it is pretty far. They give you a free metro pass during the con, but I'm definitely staying at the Courtyard Marriott because it's only 4 blocks away, and I loved the convenience of being super super close to the con before.
    DFTBA!