Profile page not updating

fingerscrossedfingerscrossed MainePosts: 164 ✭✭
I noticed this a while ago, but it's staring to be annoying. When I click on my name and go to my personal page, the number of comments, visits, vote-ups, etc are not correct. When I click on the comments tab (or vote-ups or awesomes, etc.), it brings me to the "comments" page of my profile and displays the correct numbers for comments as well as the other numbers. Are other people experiencing this? How can it be fixed?
There are only two kinds of people in the world: those who can extrapolate from incomplete data

Comments

• KiarKiar Elsewhere Posts: 14,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes the stats on my page also do not update. If you have a windows machine, [Ctrl] + [F5] refreshes the page and clears the cache, which should fix it. If you've got an apple I'm not sure what the equivalent shortcut would be, but I imagine it's not hard to look up. Good luck!
    "A ship is always safer at the shore, but that is not what it is built for."
    My writing project
  • fingerscrossedfingerscrossed MainePosts: 164 ✭✭
    Yay! Clearing my cache did the trick. Thanks.
    There are only two kinds of people in the world: those who can extrapolate from incomplete data
  • KiarKiar Elsewhere Posts: 14,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No problem, glad I could be of some help ^_^
    "A ship is always safer at the shore, but that is not what it is built for."
    My writing project