Survey about ALL the books!

Comments

• JustinSwanJustinSwan Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    List all of John’s books you’ve read in order from most favorite to least favorite: 
    The Fault in our Stars
    Looking for Alaska 
    An Abundance of Katherines 
    Paper Towns 
    Will Grayson, Will Grayson
    Favorite Cover: Will Grayson, Will Grayson. 
    Favorite Male Character: Augustus Waters 
    Favorite Female Character: Alaska 
    Favorite Quote (Hard question, I know): The entirety of TFiOS
    Favorite Narrator: Will Grayson and Will Grayson 
    In what format did you read the books? 
    All actual paper book (I keep it old school). 
    In what order did you read them? LfA, AoK, WG,WG, PT, TFIOS 
    Where did you first hear about John Green? GoodReads, I think.
    “But I will say this: When the scientists of the future show up at my house with robot eyes and they tell me to try them on, I will tell the scientists to screw off, because I do not want to see a world without him.” 
    ― John GreenThe Fault in Our Stars
  • deeftbadeeftba Posts: 2
    List all of John’s books you’ve read in order from most favorite to least favorite: 
    The Fault in Our Stars
    Paper Towns
    Looking for Alaska
    Favorite Cover: The Fault in Our Stars
    Favorite Male Character: Augustus Waters.. and Hazel's dad, actually
    Favorite Quote: The one from TFioS about forever being an incorrect concept
    Favorite Narrator: Hazel Grace Lancaster
    Paper format FTW :) I am in the process of reading the Zombiecorn one online, so we'll see
    In what order did you read them? LFA, TFioS, Abundance, Paper Towns
    Where did you first hear about John Green? hmmm..... Either the TFioS hype or from Charlieissocoollike 
  • ashsayshelloashsayshello AustraliaPosts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Fault in Our Stars
    Looking for Alaska
    Paper Towns
    Favorite Cover: Some of my covers are different from the originals, but probably Looking for Alaska
    Favorite Male Character: Augustus. I know it's unoriginal but come on, it's Augustus. And The Colonel.
    Favorite Female Character: Hazel
    Favorite Quote (Hard question, I know): I honestly couldn't tell you right now, I may come back and edit this answer if I ever find one favourite quote 
    Favorite Narrator: Hazel and Pudge
    In what format did you read the books? Paper. I don't really like reading books any other way.
    In what order did you read them? TFiOS, Looking for Alaska, An Abundance of Katherines, Paper Towns, Will Grayson, Will Grayson
    Where did you first hear about John Green? I think it was on tumblr. Oh tumblr, you have done so much for me :)

"Like cheese in our pockets, these are the Pizzas in Our Pants." | I live in the land of the Last Ones
  • WilliamJBowlesWilliamJBowles Posts: 28
    edited December 2012
    List all of John’s books you’ve read in order from most favorite to least favorite
    Paper Towns
    The Fault in our Stars (though it's very close to PT)
    An Abundance of Katherines (not far behind TFIOS)
    Looking for Alaska
    Favorite Cover: I can't say-- they're all good. I never read WGWG, so maybe I'll say that cover, just as a consolation prize for not getting to win anything else. (Yet.)
    Favorite Male Character: Probably Colin Singleton (he is eerily like myself). But I also like Hasan, Radar, and Isaac. I don't know, most of them are pretty great characters.
    Favorite Female Character: That's a tough question. Do you mean which character do I think is coolest and most interesting? Or which do I like most as a person and would most want to meet?
    To the former: Margo. I've always found Margo simply fascinating. Second most, probably Alaska, though I probably would not like meeting her. No offense.
    To the latter: Hazel. Second most would be probably Lara from LFA, or maybe Margo.
    Heck, all the books have such great characters.
    Favorite Quote (Hard question, I know): There are just so many good ones. Paper Towns had some excellent quotes, but at the moment, I'm gonna say: “'Without pain, how could we know joy?' This is an old argument in the field of thinking about suffering and its stupidity and lack of sophistication could be plumbed for centuries but suffice it to say that the existence of broccoli does not, in any way, affect the taste of chocolate.”
    I like broccoli, but I agree with the expression itself and its meaning.
    Also: The Colonel's 'Best Day' from the best-day-worst-day game in Looking for Alaska.
    Favorite Narrator: Not sure if Q is my favorite narrator or my least favorite...
    In what format did you read the books? (and order)
    1st Paper Towns (kindle)
    2nd An Abundance of Katherines (kindle)
    3rd Looking for Alaska (hardcover, having then purchased the boxed set)
    4th The Fault in our Stars (hardcover, except for the first two chapters, which I heard John Green read on Vlog Brothers).
    In what order did you read them? See above
    Where did you first hear about John Green? Friend told me about Crash Course. And I've been Nerd-Fighting ever since!

by WilliamJBowles
  • GinzGinz Posts: 3
    edited November 2012
    Paper Towns/TFiOS (It's a tie)

Looking for Alaska

Favorite Cover: TFiOS
    Favorite Male Character: Quentin

Favorite Female Character: Hazel

Favorite Quote (Hard question, I know): Am I supposed to only pick ONE overall? I can't do that. I love too many. But for the same of not leaving this blank, I'll pick this one: "Books are the ultimate Dumpees: put them down and they'll wait for you forever; pay attention to them and they always love you back." -An Abundance of Katherines.

Favorite Narrator: Quentin

In what format did you read the books? TFiOS was hardcover, and the rest were in paperback, except that I read Alaska in Spanish.

In what order did you read them? Alaska, then TFiOS, then Paper Towns, then Katherines and last WG, WG

Where did you first hear about John Green? Youtube
    by Ginz
  • TracyTracy Posts: 15
    Books I've read in order of favorite to least favorite: Looking for Alaska TFiOS Paper Towns Favorite cover: Looking for Alaska Favorite male character: Hmm, this one's tricky. I think I've got to go with Isaac. Favorite female character: Margo Favorite quote: Ahh, this one's really hard! "What a treacherous thing it is to believe that a person is more than a person." Favorite narrator: Hazel Through what format did you read the books: Physical Where did you first hear about John Green: Somebody mentioned Vlogbrothers on the Internet, and I thought that was a channel my friends had recommended to me (as it turned out, I misremembered the name of the channel they were recommending and I promptly recommended Vlogbrothers to them) so I checked it out, and then I became a nerdfighter, and then I read John's books.
    I like Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Nerdfighteria (obviously), Avatar: the Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra, Homestuck, Team Starkid, and... I think that just about covers all of my fandoms.
  • Nerdy_NatNerdy_Nat Posts: 26
    The Fault in our Stars
    Paper Towns
    Looking for Alaska
    Favorite Cover: Looking for Alaska. 
    Favorite Male Character: Augustus Waters 
    Favorite Female Character: Hazel Grace
    Favorite Quote (Hard question, I know): "I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, then all at once." - TFiOS
    Favorite Narrator: Paper Towns
    All hardcover
    In what order did you read them? Paper Towns; Looking for Alaska; The Fault in Our Stars; Will Grayson, Will Grayson
    Where did you first hear about John Green? My older sister/Vlogbrothers
  • turdl38turdl38 Posts: 976 ✭✭✭
    List all of John's book you've read from favorite to least:
    Kind of hard, because I liked them all, but...I guess 
    TFioS
    Will Grayson
    Katherines
    (Let it Snow)
    Alaska/Paper Towns tied
    Favorite cover:
    The simplicity of TFioS and/or Alaska
    Favorite Male Character:
    Q, Isaac, Tiny Cooper
    Favorite Female Character:
    Hazel or Jane in Will Grayson
    Favorite Quote:
    "That's the thing about pain...it demands to be felt"
    Favorite Narrator:
    Hazel or Will (though David's Will sometimes more...so cynical it's hilarious sometimes)
    Format:
    Paper books borrowed from friends or bought used
    Order:
    No idea.  I know TFioS was first and "Let it Snow" I just finished.  The middle ones...I read all of them, but not in any kind of order--just kind of as I could acquire them.
    First Hear about JG:
    Friend in the hospital.  Watched a little big of VlogBrothers then, but it took a while after (I kind of had life happen and forgot) to get back into it and then read John books and stuff.
    Difficult does not mean impossible.  Very little is impossible if you want it badly enough.
  • John’s books read fav to least: 
    TFIOS,AAOK,WGWG,LFA,PT,LIS
    Fav Cover: LFA
    Fav Male Character: Augustus
    Fav Female Character: Hazel or Lindsey
    Fav Quote: John Green quotes are like children; I can't pick a favorite because I love them all, but I like them in different ways.
    Fav Narrator: Hazel and wg(David's)
    What format? All Hardcover, except WGWG and LIS in paperback
    Order read? TFIOS, LIS, LFA, AAOK, PT, WGWG
    First heard of JG?watching a SHAYTARDS vlog,Shay declared the vlogbrothers his favorite youtubers.
  • VickiVicki Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    List all of John’s books you’ve read in order from most favourite to least favourite: 
    Well, that would be 1.The Fault in our Stars, 2.Paper Towns, 3.An Abundance of Katherines, and finally, 4. Looking for Alaska. I haven't read the others as of yet, so I don't know where they would go. 
    Favourite Cover: Of the standard ones, TFioS. However, my sister's boyfriend has a copy of Katherines with a red cover with a light bulb that looks like it's supposed to match TFioS and I love it. I've only seen it the once though. 
    Favourite Male Character: Augustus Waters. Somehow, he just seems the most real. 
    Favourite Female Character: Margo Roth Spiegelman. In a strange way, she reminds me of the person I used to think I was. 
    Favourite Quote: Margo's rant about the paper people. 
    Favourite Narrator: That's hard. Like, really hard. Probably Hazel Grace Lancaster, but I'm not entirely sure. 
    In what format did you read the books: I found Looking for Alaska in paperback in my local library, and own Paper Towns and Katherines as paperbacks also. Katherines I borrowed off a friend before I got my copy at Christmas, which was the same with the hard copy of TFioS. I also own a metaphysical (i.e, not yet in existence) signed paperback of TFioS. 
    In what order did you read them: Looking for Alaska was first, and then there was a bit of a gap where I read other books like Catch 22, and went on a geography fieldtrip. Then I borrowed TFioS from my sister's boyfriend, and read it twice in about a week. (Thinking about it, it's the only John Green book I've re-read ... yet). Third there was Katherines, borrowed off a different friend on a off chance, where he handed it straight to me when I asked if he owned it. Last but not least was Paper Towns, which I received as a Christmas present a week before I broke up for Christmas and spent my 17th birthday reading, along with The Miseducation of Cameron Post - which was a library book, in case you're interested. 
    Where did you first hear about John Green: I'd heard a couple of throw-away comments about TFioS beforehand, but really it was during the olympics. The friend I borrowed Katherines from practically blew up twitter when Jennifer Pinches did the nerdfighter sign, and that made me look for the Nerdfighter Q and A. 
    by Vicki
    "This is not words. This is just squiggles on a page.This is notation." - Vi Hart
    I reside in the land of the last ones. 

• List all of John’s books you've read in order from most favourite to least favourite
    The Fault in our Stars
    Paper Towns
    Looking for Alaska
    Favourite Cover: Paper Towns and The Fault in Our Stars
    Favourite Male Character: Radar and Pudge
    Favourite Female Character: Hazel Grace Lancaster and Margo Roth Spiegelman
    Favourite Quote: And I thought the first questions were tough. OK, well this is the one I read that made me have to put the book down and have a cup of tea from all the emotions that flooded my body simultaneously“There will come a time when all of us are dead...God knows that’s what everyone else does.” - Hazel Grace Lancester, The Fault in Our Stars. (The character limit was mean to me, so I couldn't put the whole quote in.)
    Favorite Narrator: Q and Hazel Grace
    I have read all of John's books in Paperback apart from The Fault in our stars which I got in hardback. (Also I am currently reading all of his additional stories though PDF files distributed in the recent P4A's) 
    In what order did you read them? Looking for Alaska, An Abundance of Katherines, WIll Grayson Will Grayson, Paper Towns, The Fault in Our Stars
    Where did you first hear about John Green? Through a nerdfighter friend who converted me through a marathon of their videos.
  • CopsonatorCopsonator Posts: 4
    THIS POST CONTAINS A TFIOS SPOILER RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

The Fault in our Stars
    Looking for Alaska
    Paper Towns
    Let It Snow
    (But I love love them all, just to be clear.)
    Favorite Cover: Either TFiOS or the Paper Towns paperback cover.
    Favorite Male Character: Tiny Cooper
    Favorite Female Character: Hazel Grace Lancaster
    Favorite Quote: Hazel's eulogy for Augustus 
    Favorite Narrator: Hazel
    All in paper books. 
    In what order did you read them? PT, WGWG, LfA, AAoK, LiS, TFiOS (I think)
    Where did you first hear about John Green? Charlie McDonnel video
  • GaryYudmanGaryYudman New YorkPosts: 738 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    List all of John's books you've read in order from most favorite to least favorite:
    Paper Towns
    The Fault in Our Stars
    Looking for Alaska
    Favorite Cover: Looking for Alaska (yeah, with the candle, sue me)
    Favorite Male Character: Hassan
    Favorite Female Character: Margo
    Favorite Quote: "Books are the ultimate Dumpees: put them down and they’ll wait for you forever; pay attention to them and they always love you back." (this quote may not seem like much, but when i closed the book and saw all those girls on the cover staring at me, smiling, as if saying "it's okay, we'll wait..." that PIZZZAA hit)
    Favorite Narrator: Gay Will
    In what format did you read the books? All in paper.
    In what order did you read them? Looking for Alaska (in two days!), Paper Towns, Will Grayson, Will Grayson, An Abundance of Katherines, The Fault in Our Stars
    Where did you first hear about John Green? Philip DeFranco, and I didn't even know it at the time.
    by GaryYudman
    "RELAX, EAT THE APPLES, DRINK SOME WATER!"
  • FancyTealGiraffeFancyTealGiraffe Posts: 2,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    List all of John's books you've read in order from most favorite to least favorite:
    1. Paper Towns
    2. Looking for Alaska
    2. An Abundance of Katherines
    2. The Fault in Our Stars
    I like PT the best, and everything else is second. There all so AMAZING.
    Favorite Cover: An Abundance of Katherines with rainbow Katherines (I really like the new cover, I just prefer the rainbow one)
    Favorite Male Character: Hassan-Takumi
    Favorite Female Character: Margo-Lindsey
    Favorite Quote: "If people were rain, I was a drizzle and she was a hurricane."
    Favorite Narrator: Colin Singleton
    In what format did you read the books? All paper.
    In what order did you read them? An Abundance of Katherines, Paper Towns, Looking for Alaska, The Fault in Our Stars
    Where did you first hear about John Green? When 31 Jokes For Nerds! was on the front page of YouTube on my iPod.
    by FancyTealGiraffe

The Fancy Lad of the Last Ones

Check out my YouTube channel here, where I vlog every Monday! :D

• TenerisTeneris Posts: 4
    TFOS
    Paper Towns
    Looking for Alaska
    Let it Snow
    Favorite Cover: An Abundance of Katherines
    Favorite Male Character: Augustus
    Favorite Female Character: Margo
    Favorite Quote (Hard question, I know): "My thoughts are stars I can't fathom into constellations."
    Favorite Narrator: Will Grayson (John's) 
    In what format did you read the books? E-book on my Kindle Fire.
    In what order did you read them? LFA, TFIOS, WGWG, AOK, PT, LIS
    Where did you first hear about John Green? Youtube
  • jackiewhitusjackiewhitus Posts: 20
    Looking For Alaska
    The Fault in Our Stars
    Paper Towns
    Favorite Cover: The Fault in Our Stars
    Favorite Male Character: Q
    Favorite Female Character: Alaska
    Favorite Quote (Hard question, I know): It's so hard to leave, until you do leave. Then it's the easiest goddamn thing in the whole world.
    Favorite Narrator: Hazel
    All physical copies
    In what order did you read them? TFiOS, Looking For Alaska, Paper Towns, An Abundance of Katherines
    Where did you first hear about John Green? Around the LeakyCon time
    I'm in love with David Tennant's hair.
  • samueljcsamueljc Posts: 3
    edited February 2013
    Looking For Alaska
    The Fault in Our Stars
    Paper Towns
    Favorite Cover: Paper Towns
    Favorite Male Character: Pudge
    Favorite Quote (Hard question, I know): 

“Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'. I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.”

physical
    In what order did you read them? the release date order
    Where did you first hear about John Green? getting into youtube in general about 2 years ago
    by samueljc
  • twirlgirlroxtwirlgirlrox Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Fault in Our Stars
    Paper Towns
    Looking for Alaska
    Let it Snow (if that one counts)
    Favorite Cover: The Fault in Our Stars
    Favorite Male Character: Colin
    Favorite Quote (Hard question, I know): "Sometimes, you read a book and it fills you with this weird evangelical zeal, and you become convinced that the shattered world will never be put back together unless and until all living humans read the book. And then there are books like An Imperial Affliction, which you can't tell people about, books so special and rare and yours that advertising your affection feels like a betrayal." is tied with: "Books are the ultimate Dumpees: put them down and they’ll wait for you forever; pay attention to them and they always love you back." I obviously really like books. And quotes about them.
    Kindle to begin with, but I have since bought a physical copy of TFiOS, which I adore and have read countless times.
    Where did you first hear about John Green?
    On youtube one night and I found a Vlogbrothers video. Then I watched a bunch more of them and a few days later bought TFiOS for my kindle. 
    Innocent Little Flower of the Last Ones

• lucy1103lucy1103 Posts: 74
    The Fault in our Stars
    Looking for Alaska
    Paper Towns 
    Zombicorns 
    Favorite Cover: UK edition of Looking for Alaska
    Favorite Male Character: Augustus
    Favorite Quote (Hard question, I know): There are so many and I know this is kind of an obvious choice but; "My thoughts are stars I can't fathom into constellations"
    Favorite Narrator: Hazel Grace
    In what format did you read the books? I read the physical copies of all of them except Zombiecorns which I read the ebook/online thing of
    In what order did you read them? PT, AoK, LfA, Zombiecorns, WGWG, TFIOS
    Where did you first hear about John Green? From a variety of Charlie McDonnell's videos

All of the awesome, none of the tea -- Part of The British Non-Tea Drinking Society
  • List all of John’s books you’ve read in order from most favorite to least favorite: 
    The Fault In Our Stars / Paper Towns
    Looking for Alaska
    Will Grayson, Will Grayson (I have just read the half) 
    Favorite Cover:    Paper Towns (Paperback)
    Favorite Female Character: Margo/Hazel 
    Favorite Quote (Hard question, I know): Its imposssible to choose one, but this one is in my favorites: 

“I'm not saying that everything is survivable. Just that everything except the last thing is.” 

In what format did you read the books?: TFIOS: Normal , LFA: Normal (Spanish edition), PT: Kindle Ebook, WG,WG: Ebook

In what order did you read them?  TFIOS, LFA, PT, WG,WG.

Where did you first hear about John Green? Tumblr
  • shaileeshailee Sri LankaPosts: 233 ✭✭✭
    Looking for Alaska
    The Fault in Our Stars
    Paper Towns
    Favorite Cover: Looking for Alaska
    Favorite Male Character: Augustus (if we are counting non-john green characters then will grayson)
    Favorite Quote: "We’re as likely to hurt the universe as we are to help it, and we’re not likely to do either.”
    Favorite Narrator: Pudge
    In what format did you read the books? three in paper, two ebooks(which I'm ashamed of but just cant find the money for shipping!)
    In what order did you read them? Looking for Alaska, The Fault in our Stars, Will Grayson Will Grayson, An Abundance of Katherines and Paper Towns
    Where did you first hear about John Green? A friend quoted him ("if people were rain, I was a drizzle...") and those words just drew me in
  • Minerva216Minerva216 Posts: 8
    An Abundace of Katherines
    The Fault in Our Stars 
    Paper Towns 
    Looking For Alaska
    Favorite Cover: Looking For Alaska. 
    Favorite Male Character: Will Grayson (the straight one)
    Favorite Narrator: Colin
    All physical copies.
    In what order did you read them?The Fault in Our Stars, Looking for Alaska, Paper Towns, Abundance of Katherines, Will Grayson, Will Grayson
    Where did you first hear about John Green? it was kinda random, accually. I was researching colleges and I was considering this one school in Alabama, so searched for it in the youtube search box (what possesed me to do this, I have no idea) and John's video where he takes us around his high school was the first result (i guess because its in Alabama). I've been a nerdfighter ever since
  • The Fault in our Stars
    Looking for Alaska
    Paper Towns
    Will Grayson, Will Grayson (which surprised me; I expected it to be my favourite)
    Zombicorns
    Favorite Cover:  Swedish Fault in our stars
    Favorite Male Character: Augustus Waters
    Favorite Quote: the thing about pain, Brutus, is that is demands to be felt
    Favorite Narrator: Pudge
    all paperback, except Zombiecorns.
    In what order did you read them? TFioS, Alaska, Katherines, Will Grayson, Papertowns, Zombiecorns
    Where did you first hear about John Green? far more technologically inclined best friend
  • dogredleehtqdogredleehtq Posts: 65

Paper Towns
    Looking For Alaska
    The Fault in Our Stars

Favorite Cover: Looking for Alaska

Favorite Female Character: Margo

Favorite Quote: The whole car-house monologue from Paper Towns
    In what format did you read the books? Paper.
    In what order did you read them? 
    The order that they were published (though the first three had all come out when I started reading them), so Looking for Alaska, An Abundance of Katherines, Paper Towns, and The Fault in Our Stars.
    Where did you first hear about John Green? My brother and I were chatting about Hank's 50 Jokes trilogy and he told me that the guy's brother wrote books, and he thought I would really like Looking For Alaska.
  • nickcurrynickcurry Posts: 139 ✭✭
    The Fault in our Stars + Looking for Alaska 
    Favorite Cover: Looking for Alaska
    Favorite Male Character: Will Grayson 
    Favorite Quote (Hard question, I know): too many so I'm gonna skip this one
    Paperback

In what order did you read them? Abundance of Katherines, Will Grayson^2, LfA, TFIOS, LfA (yeah I started LfA first and finished it after TFIOS) 
    Where did you first hear about John Green? youtube

• Mark27Mark27 AustraliaPosts: 1,188 ✭✭✭
    The Fault in our Stars
    Looking for Alaska
    Paper Towns
    An Abundance of Katherines/ Will Grayson Will Grayson

Favorite Cover: LfA
    Favorite Male Character: Pudge
    Favorite Quote (Hard question, I know): Pass
    Hard cover for TFIOS and paperback for the others
    In what order did you read them? PT, LfA, AAoK, WGWG, TFIOS
    Where did you first hear about John Green? My sister.
    http://www.instagc.com/245297 get free gift cards!
  • List all of John’s books you’ve read in order from most favorite to least favorite:
    The Fault in our Stars
    Looking For Alaska
    Paper Towns - An Abundance of Katherines (equal)
    Will Grayson, Will Grayson (I rank this last because my favorite parts were of David's Will)

Favorite Cover: Paper Towns (the one of Margo smiling)

Favorite Male Character: Augustus Waters

Favorite Female Character: Hazel Grace Lancaster (obviously)

Favorite Quote (Hard question, I know): "Every paper girl needs at least one string, right?" - Margo (Paper Towns)

In what format did you read the books? Physical copies (hardback for all except Looking For Alaska and Will Grayson, Will Grayson)

In what order did you read them? Paper Towns, Looking For Alaska, An Abundance of Katherines,  Will Grayson, TFiOS

Where did you first hear about John Green? I was a very loyal subscriber of YouTube's communitychannel (I would "is" but she doesn't make many vidoes anymore), and in one video she mentioned Paper Towns. It was the first time I ever heard of John and it became my first read of his.
    Looking For Alaska
    The Fault In Our Starts
    Paper Towns
    Favorite CoverLooking for Alaska
    Favorite Male Character: Colin
    Favorite Quote (Hard question, I know): I can't.
    Favorite NarratorWill Grayson
    Read ALL the books like actual books.
    In what order did you read them? The Fault In Our Stars, Looking For Alaska, An Abundance of Katherines, Will Grayson, Will Grayson, Paper Towns
    Where did you first hear about John Green? When I watched a Vlogbrothers video in, like 2011.
    Looking for Alaska 
    Paper Towns
    The Fault in our Stars
    Zombicorns

Favorite Cover: The Fault in Our Stars
    Favorite Male Character: The Colonel
    Favorite Female Character: Margo Roth Spiegelman 
    Favorite Quote (Hard question, I know): I'm just going to take the easy way out and go with, "That's the thing about pain... it demands to be felt."
    Favorite Narrator: Hazel Grace Lancaster

• In what format did you read the books? Physical copies of all except Zombicorns
    In what order did you read them? Looking for Alaska, An Abundance of Katherines, Papertowns, Will Grayson, Will Grayson, The Fault in Our Stars, Zombicorns
    Where did you first hear about John Green? Smart Mouths.